Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto was nothing more than a glamourized Hatton. Margs can't beat Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
    No, I would go into styles, comp, I would go through the whole sha****. I mean the people hyped of Cotto, and imo he was nothing more than a glamourized Hatton. He was never in a true fight with aq prime fighter until he fought Floyd.
    Floyd? XD

I disagree with you still, but respect, everyone has different view points.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuplick_shaKur View Post
      Floyd? XD

I disagree with you still, but respect, everyone has different view points.
      Shoot, I respect the fact that you have Tyson in your Avatar lol

Comment

I don't remember seeing a glorified hugging match that Hatton brings at times...

Comment

Shoot, I respect the fact that you have Tyson in your Avatar lol
          So your saying you don't respect other guys opinions?

Comment

So your saying you don't respect other guys opinions?
            Naw man. That's not what I'm saying. You can't come to this forum and not respect anyone's opinion lol.

Comment

Naw man. That's not what I'm saying. You can't come to this forum and not respect anyone's opinion lol.
              Good I thought you would leave me without a reply.

Comment

There are quite a few fighters on Cottos resume that Hatton could not beat but I dont see any bar Floyd on Hattons resume that Cotto could not beat , Cotto is a step up on Hatton and if they fought Cotto knocks him out .

Comment

Good I thought you would leave me without a reply.
                  I'm answering many posts and on many threads. If I see your post as unread, I will get to it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                    There are quite a few fighters on Cottos resume that Hatton could not beat but I dont see any bar Floyd on Hattons resume that Cotto could not beat , Cotto is a step up on Hatton and if they fought Cotto knocks him out .
                    He is a glamourized Hatton. Just a bit more skilled. No right hand, good hand speed, shaky defense... only Cotto fights smarter. Glamourized in boxing terms means similiar to, but better.

Comment

Last night Margs was too big for Cotto. Cotto was a glamourized Hatton if you ask me. Cotto showed no body attack or defense to beat a fighter like Margs. He was scared to stay near Margs to committ to the body. Cotto had no right hand, he threw no body punches. You say Margs will tire Floyd out because he did this to Cotto the one armed bandit? lol. It was a great fight yesterday, but don't get it twisted. Margs get full credit for the win, but don't overrate Cotto, he was a flawed fighter. Clottey was a true welter, and so was williams. He never hurt either guy. Is Margs going to fight Williams? Margs beat 2 top Puerto Rican fighters. That's about it. Cotto threw no body punches and fought a dumb fight. Floyd will stop Margs based off of last night's fight imo. Margs is too easy to hit. Floyd has too much skill for Margs. Margs can't beat boxers. Floyd will break Margs down, and fight him inside and make him miss. Watch lol.
                      I guess its easier for you to just make a thread then for Fl;oyd to actually fight him..

doesnt count cuz you say so.. Floyd knows whats up..Cotto would whoop him too...

But oh well , he got nervous and retired,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X