Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto was nothing more than a glamourized Hatton. Margs can't beat Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    you can be right, but at the end of the night you got to know mayweather is afraid even to go 1 round with the tijuana tornado in the ring!!
    Yea, Clottey and Williams showed why Floyd will whip Margs. Margs can't beat boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
      Nobody cares about Compubox. Cotto was a smarter Hatton. That is it. Floyd will whip Margs. Cotto was exposed as the one armed bandit. No body punching. Cotto was about as flawed as you can get, and it showed last night.
      If FLoyd Fought against Margarito you better hope to god that compubox looks good because Margs aint getting KOed and hes in for a similar beating Cotto took if he isnt constantly on the bike.

FLoyd has speed but no KO power, Against 140lbers yes but not against a guy like Margs

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
        Floyd Can only make Margarito look bad. Margarito can bust up Mayweather and thats not what a FLoyd Mayweather has faced yet.

Hatton was a 140lber not even close to a Margarito in power
        Floyd has been facing the Margarito's of the world since he became champ. Now that he is at welter, he will expose Margs worse than Williams and Clottey did.

Comment

I didn't even bother to read the post completely as what I did read was almost insulting, nay, it was insulting.

Cotto is an aamzingly talented, well rounded boxer with great defence and punishing attacks to the head and body. I don't know if you actually watched the fights but there was several little things you should have picked up that signal Cotto is an elite fighter. For example, one time Marg was hooking and Cotto just waited, passing the time slipping the hooks and just popped in the sickest uppercut. It would have sent any less of a fighter reeling but Margarito took it like everything else: very well.

There were numerous examples in this fight of how well rounded and how great a fighter Cotto is.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
            If FLoyd Fought against Margarito you better hope to god that compubox looks good because Margs aint getting KOed and hes in for a similar beating Cotto took if he isnt constantly on the bike.

FLoyd has speed but no KO power, Against 140lbers yes but not against a guy like Margs
            He will stop Margs. He doesn't need power to beat Margs. Margs will miss all of his punches. Just because Cotto was easy to hit, doesn't mean Floyd will be easy to hit lol.

Comment

Well Floyd... Come out and fight him then. You can get some too...

Comment

Originally posted by Sealhound View Post
                I didn't even bother to read the post completely as what I did read was almost insulting, nay, it was insulting.

Cotto is an aamzingly talented, well rounded boxer with great defence and punishing attacks to the head and body. I don't know if you actually watched the fights but there was several little things you should have picked up that signal Cotto is an elite fighter. For example, one time Marg was hooking and Cotto just waited, passing the time slipping the hooks and just popped in the sickest uppercut. It would have sent any less of a fighter reeling but Margarito took it like everything else: very well.

There were numerous examples in this fight of how well rounded and how great a fighter Cotto is.
                Don't be a sore loser. I respect Cotto, but he was a flawed fighter.

Comment

Cotto has no defense? What round was it? I think 5. Watch the last 10 seconds of round 5. That was crazy lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrFactor View Post
                    Well Floyd... Come out and fight him then. You can get some too...
                    He will.............he will......Floyd saw easy money last night.

Comment

Originally posted by La Maravilla View Post
                      Cotto has no defense? What round was it? I think 5. Watch the last 10 seconds of round 5. That was crazy lol
                      No defense...............look at his face. Margs chopped him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X