No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Knocks Out Miguel Cotto in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billly79 View Post
    To every one who saw Tony Margarito take flush shots from Cintron, and absorb 1000 punches from Paul williams and still shrug it at the end. How the hell could you bet against him??? Tijuana Tornado for President!

Because his too slow, But i didnt bet against him in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ....Margarito is just a brainless punching machine. He got outboxed and outclassed all night long and only won because he's too thick skulled and small brained to get damaged. Hats off to the neanderthal with the thick ****ing head and zero skill. Woo hoo
      You are without class and probably a loser in life. It is haters like you that make it sometimes difficult to visit with my friends on these forums.

Comment

• i like cotto and margarito too and dudes right , margarito aint gonna last as champ for long , i wouldnt be suprised to see cotto win a rematch or williams , but id like to see some longevity to the division so hopefully margarito does something with it while hes got it

Comment

• Gotta give it to margarito, hes got an iron chin. Rematch should def take place tho.

Comment

• Completely agree. I've been a huge cotto fan for a minute but that is just ******ity

Comment

• bpp change the pics in "the forum" link...it should be margarito...

Comment

• What a fight!! I had money on Margarito and after the 3rd round, i wasn't feeling too good but by round 5, I started noticing Cotto slowing down.

Margarito is soo relentless in his attack! He amazed me tonight fellas, because Cotto had the perfect fight plan, but Margarito just can't be stopped. Great fight and in the end, I have an incredible amount of respect for both fighters.

Rematch is pointless, because Cotto fought the perfect fightplan and still got broken down. Cotto can and most likely will beat everyone else in the division.

Comment

• Congratulations. This dude really has an iron chin so much for that. This fight is an good example of a fighter who can box but not good enough to do it for 12 rounds. The same thing would happen to Pac if he fights DLH. Which seems to be happening now which is the sad thing. But Marga deserved his win tonight. That's boxing. Cotto maybe ruined. These are fights that you body in most cases only survives if you win.

Margarito won but showed me nothing new... with the exception of his chin... cuz I really didn't know that he had such a chin. He's very one dimensonal but I guess with such a chin and punch output you allowed too. Marga is now in a good spot and a few title defences down the road he could be on top where Cotto was. Still though I don't see him beat Shane Mosley and Floyd no way ever. Floyd doesn't duck in front of him, with his fists on his eyes like he takes a ****. Now you probably see why it's improtant for a boxer to learn how 2 defend himself properly.

Cong**** 2 Margarito once again

Comment

• cottos flaws

I new cotto was going to get hit by the uppercuts before the fights started since it was obvious that uppercuts work since the judah fight his stance is weak against that punch being hunched over but i hate the ignorant fans who say cotto needed more power around me margarito took good shots but his chin is legendary which completely secured the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by bradicalusa220 View Post
                      margarito would destory floyd
                      If I remember correctly, you said the same thing about Oscar De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton and probably predicted that Cotto would beat Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X