Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Julio Cesar Chavez @ 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODLH is not mexican. He's.....well he's not mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyFloyd7 View Post
      WTF?? Mayweather beat Coralles,Chavez,DLH with EASE
      and Castillo in the rematch. mayweather said he was hurt in the first fight and you would have to believe him because of the ease in which he beat castillo in the rematch.

Comment

I took Chavez by decision, but I can Mayweather winning it too.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
          Not even Steele could save JCC in a fight with Mayweather.
          I think people forget how much of a beast Mayweather was at 135 and 140.
          haha I know. Just couldnt help thinking of Taylor getin ****ed over.

Comment

Finally a poll with Mayweather that has some truth to it.

Comment

The hate for Chavez never seems to stop.

Castillo is a lesser clone of Chavez. And its FACT! That after Floyd fought Castillo he stayed away from a real challenge for a long ass time! FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by lilmac View Post
                haha I know. Just couldnt help thinking of Taylor getin ****ed over.
                Tell me about it. I punched a huge hole in my uncles hall closet door when that **** happened....

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                  So what? Pea stopped fighting in the last 1-2 rounds of many fights, even in closer fights (vs McGirt). JC has nothing to do with that...

Lol@ Floyd always had trouble with mexican boxers...

Lol @ Floyd crying everytime Castillo hit him to the body...

It is too bad that someone who understands boxing as you cannot even come close to being objective whenever JC is involved in the conversation.

EDIT: the last comment is maybe unfair as a few years ago you would have picked JC to slaughter PBF
                  Tired of so many of your people saying, "oh, its because he's Mexican."

Mayweather had trouble with Mexican boxers and thats a fact as he had trouble with the Salvadorian in Hernandez. Floyd is just a Roy Jones Jr. in that he has hand picked his opponets, George said, "got to make the most money with the little risk as possable." Floyd did that for awhile.

Comment

Tell me about it. I punched a huge hole in my uncles hall closet door when that **** happened....
                    And many of you still can't get over it. People have died in the ring and with teh time left in the clock after the count(not the talk) Chavez would have ko'd Taylor with a few more shots. Call it what you will, but Taylors career didn't end after Chavez, but some of you newbies think it did.

Comment

I probly would of too. but I wasnt born yet

Comment

Working...
                      X