No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Lol hey i think cj ross was one of the judges.
    Teddy was about to give'em hell

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Teddy was about to give'em hell
      As soon as they said split decision "uh oh!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Therefore Garcia beats Barthelemy right? Right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

That's not the reason why, just sayin Garcia is on another level imo
        When have you seen Garcia fight someone as big as Barthelemy and with Barthelemy's technique?

Same thing could be said the other way around but to say Garcia beats Barthelemy cause of the Usmanee fight is silly.

If god knows who and Martinez dropped Garcia than Barthelemy is very capable of it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          A lot of Cuban fighters seem to only step their **** up for big fights idk if it's laziness or their plan because they feel comfortable against lesser competition(which can end up biting them in the ass), but that dude sure looked impressive tonight Mendez seemed outclassed from round one.
          Yeah, man. Some of these Cuban dudes fight down to their competition. Drives me crazy.

Comment

• Man that **** was late as hell

brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              That's not the reason why, just sayin Garcia is on another level imo
              Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I haven't watched that fight man. I'll try to check it out tomorrow. Barthelemy is good but Mikey is just too good ALL AROUND, very solid fighter.

Smokey lol. And no biggie, that's what these forums are for... agree, disagree and discuss!!

I think Mikey is just too good all around, very good boxer with solid fundamentals. Mikey is very patient, adapts exceptionally well, high IQ, textbook movement, sharp jab, precise solid combinations and power that will turn you into a man quick.

I don't see an all around solid fighter in Barthelemy.
              I'm feeling real good about Barthelemy right now, but Mikey beats him. Hell, I'm not even confident Gamboa beats Garcia.

By the way, I thought the Usmanee fight was razor close, but had Barthelemy winning. I think a lot of people sympathized with the busier Arash, who was outmatched at the beginning. He fought his heart out, but so did Rances. Let there be a rematch.

Comment

• Mendez looked like complete **** but that is a DQ. He landed a combo that clearly ended the fight AFTER the bell. Does it matter if the ref is there or not? Are people serious with that?

You can do whatever you want if the ref is not within reach? This is news to me. The fight ended on illegal punches, thats a DQ, its simple.

Comment

• Provodnikov used to get shitted on bf his shot vs Bradley. Many doubted him being primarily an ESPN fighter. Ruslan is not doing too shabby now. Hopefully Barthelemy gets his shot.

Comment

• Why does it matter if the ref if there or not? You are not allowed to punch after the bell. If you do, whether on purpose of by accident and the guy cannot continue, its a DQ. This happened with RJJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                      Mendez looked like complete **** but that is a DQ. He landed a combo that clearly ended the fight AFTER the bell. Does it matter if the ref is there or not? Are people serious with that?

You can do whatever you want if the ref is not within reach? This is news to me. The fight ended on illegal punches, thats a DQ, its simple.
                      You're acting like the fkin guy paused after he heard the bell then purposely threw the punches afterwards. GTFO with that DQ bull****.

He was in the middle of a combination.

Bellman didn't do his job neither did the ref.

Comment

Working...
                      X