The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn... I was working

Comment

• I was rooting for the Cuban but that ref didn't do his job tonight. The first nock down was set up with a low blow and the ref didn't catch it. The bell rings and the ref is not in position to stop the action. BUMB REF! Sad too because I think it took away from what could have been a great victory for the Cuban.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I've seen Barthelemy fight several times, once live. I've never seen Rances so sharp. He was throwing some cracking shots in there. Mendez just wasn't ready for all that. Barthelemy came to take that title!
        A lot of Cuban fighters seem to only step their **** up for big fights idk if it's laziness or their plan because they feel comfortable against lesser competition(which can end up biting them in the ass), but that dude sure looked impressive tonight Mendez seemed outclassed from round one.

Comment

• Barthelemy vs mikey garcia,,, I would like to see it, since there isnt much at 130 in terms of big fights

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            If this tall dude, Starks, lands flush, he is going to starch Ponce. He has the build and leverage to be power puncher.
            Yup, good call Mathed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Barthelemy vs mikey garcia,,, I would like to see it, since there isnt much at 130 in terms of big fights
              Mikey schools him, the hard way. Mikey is just too good.

Comment

• Ponce doesn't know how to work his way in

Comment

• Not a bad extra fight! Enjoying it so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    People might have forgotten, or didn't see it, but that Afghani fighter Arash Usmanee beat Rances but was robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      I usually agree with your posts, but Gamboa and Barthalemy are something smokey has never seen before.

They both have much more expierence and I'm tired of people doubting the Cubans. I think Mikey struggles with both and he can very possibly lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X