Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CASAMAYOR WILL OUTBOX JUAN DIAZ..

Katsidis has 20 knockouts in 23 wins..
    Diaz has 17 knockouts in 33 wins..

DIAZ HAS NO POWER.. HE CAN'T BEAT A GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO BOX BECAUSE HE HAS NO 1 PUNCH KO...Nate can fight him toe to toe again and beat him.. Unless Diaz turn his baby fats into muscles.

For some people thinking Diaz will knock Casamayor out are idiot.. Juan Diaz has no power and just throw a lot punches until his opponent worn out.. Nate can fight him toe to toe again and beat his ass.. Casamayor will outbox him because CASAMAYOR will not even be hurt by Diaz Punches, and he know how to outbox..
    Last edited by Akatsuki; 03-26-2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

juan wil return

[QUOTE=JakeNDaBox;3281771]LOS ANGELES, March 25

Comment

juan wil return

[QUOTE=JakeNDaBox;3281771]LOS ANGELES, March 25
        I think will be baxk and even better im guessing he comes back and takes out the whole division leading to a fight with pac man that would be a pretty exciting fight

Comment

If hecan come back and do well i see juan making a ton of money with gbp behind him!

Comment

Originally posted by Akatsuki View Post
            CASAMAYOR WILL OUTBOX JUAN DIAZ..

Katsidis has 20 knockouts in 23 wins..
            Diaz has 17 knockouts in 33 wins..

DIAZ HAS NO POWER.. HE CAN'T BEAT A GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO BOX BECAUSE HE HAS NO 1 PUNCH KO...Nate can fight him toe to toe again and beat him.. Unless Diaz turn his baby fats into muscles.

For some people thinking Diaz will knock Casamayor out are idiot.. Juan Diaz has no power and just throw a lot punches until his opponent worn out.. Nate can fight him toe to toe again and beat his ass.. Casamayor will outbox him because CASAMAYOR will not even be hurt by Diaz Punches, and he know how to outbox..
            So Tye Fields, 37 knockouts in 41 wins, has more power than Lennox Lewis, 32 knockouts in 41 wins, correct? Diaz's resume is far superior to Katsidis' resume and the last two guys Juan stopped were far better than any of Katsidis' wins. Plus Diaz has a far superior chin to Kat, has much better defence, and throws more punches with better accuracy.

Comment

Goodluck to Juan Diaz hope he recovers from his next fight, LW is fast becoming the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by gavinz1970 View Post
                So Tye Fields, 37 knockouts in 41 wins, has more power than Lennox Lewis, 32 knockouts in 41 wins, correct? Diaz's resume is far superior to Katsidis' resume and the last two guys Juan stopped were far better than any of Katsidis' wins. Plus Diaz has a far superior chin to Kat, has much better defence, and throws more punches with better accuracy.
                Last time i checked....yes....Tye fields has more Power than Lennox Lewis. And it is scary power. Lol. So what if Diaz's resume is far more superior than katsidis?? he still has no skill. All of Diaz's victories and even knockouts have all come the same way. From posting up on the inside and flailing away taking 3 to give 4 until his opponents are worn out and too tired continue. He has quick hands but is unbelievable slow on his feet taking punishment trying to rush inside. You cant say diaz has a superior chin than kat beccause Juan has never faced anybody known for their knockout power. A tender 36yr old man was able to go toe to toe with Juan and beat him at his own game. outworking him on the inside. A cagy ring vet like casamayor old and past it as he may be still has enough left in his tank to dance circles around Juan and not even let him get on the inside.

Comment

i like this move.. i'm also glad that he's gonna continue fighting

Comment

nice

It's a good move for a young star to sign with gbp. it's an even better win when the real champ in your weight class is also under there umbrella. i'd love to see him and joel fight and cosidering the thrills they both gave us in there last fights i'd say it's almost a can't miss as far as it being a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X