Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz signs with Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to see him get back in the mix at 135lb.

Comment

Juan Diaz is gonna come back hungrier and more determined thatn ever. Put him in the ring with Casamayor I'm sure Juan will make that old bastard quit.

Comment

juan diaz vs micheal katsidis is the fight i want to see.

Comment

he would murder casamayor.. that would be a good fight!

Comment

Juan Diaz is overrated. No power with his knock out ratio are low..He needs to turn those baby fats into muscles.. He got his Ass beat by a 36 year old Past his Prime Campbell who got knock out by Peden twice..

If Juan Diaz got his ass whooped by a past his Prime Campbell, what more on Casamayor?

Casamayor will outbox Juan and win a 12 round UD..

Comment

Originally posted by Akatsuki View Post
              Juan Diaz is overrated. No power with his knock out ratio are low..He needs to turn those baby fats into muscles.. He got his Ass beat by a 36 year old Past his Prime Campbell who got knock out by Peden twice..

If Juan Diaz got his ass whooped by a past his Prime Campbell, what more on Casamayor?

Casamayor will outbox Juan and win a 12 round UD..
              The impressive thing about campbell is that he beat diaz at his own game. Outworking diaz on the inside and forcing him backpedal. I still say put diaz in the ring with a heavyhanded guy like khan or Pacquiao or cherry and 1 real flush bodyshot is all it would take to send him down for the count.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                The impressive thing about campbell is that he beat diaz at his own game. Outworking diaz on the inside and forcing him backpedal. I still say put diaz in the ring with a heavyhanded guy like khan or Pacquiao or cherry and 1 real flush bodyshot is all it would take to send him down for the count.
                are you ******ed? oh wait yes you are.. Juan Diaz was winning the earlier rounds up until the cut started bothering him,, it was ****ing obvious he couldnt fight the same from there on.. Cambell headbutted him in the first round, that dirty ass fighter will get his ass beat in a rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                  are you ******ed? oh wait yes you are.. Juan Diaz was winning the earlier rounds up until the cut started bothering him,, it was ****ing obvious he couldnt fight the same from there on.. Cambell headbutted him in the first round, that dirty ass fighter will get his ass beat in a rematch..
                  Why do you hate nate?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Why do you hate nate?
                    Cause hes a dirty ass fighter and a **** talker and i cant ****ing wait til Juan Diaz whoops his old ass..

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                      Gotta agree with this dude xcarrot, Juan Diaz was taken to deep waters and that cut really made it hard for him. I say in a rematch he would beat Campbell. There is no way Casamayor beats Juan, are u dumb****s serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X