No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik would absolutely **** Andy Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik would absolutely **** Andy Lee

WTF are some people smoking on this board? Actually....WTF is Emanuel Steward smoking? I know he is getting older and everything but with age he is getting more and more delusional. There is no ****ing way Andy Lee beats Pavlik, Lee is a good prospect but he is no where near ready fighting a beast like Kelly Pavlik, Lee looked good against guys who Pavlik would wipe his ass with and look more impressive. Based on Pavliks work rate (Almost throws 1000 punches per fight, based on his 100 punches per round) and Pavlik is a consistent accurate puncher who only gets BETTER as the rounds pass...some fighters get tired in the later rounds, but Pavlik actually improves in the later rounds and is more stronger in them. For atleast the next two years I dont want to see Lee anywhere near Pavlik or remember we will see another David Reid vs Trinidad type of beating except Lee wont make it to the distance. I am only thinking that Taylor or Miranda couldn't last the distance with this guy considering they have never been knocked down in their whole careers but Lee is the guy to beat him. lol

How the hell do we know Pavlik doesn't get tired in the later rounds? He's never been passed round 9.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      How the hell do we know Pavlik doesn't get tired in the later rounds? He's never been passed round 9.
      well.. Round 9 isn't exactly the earlier rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Because as 4 or 5 rounds are done his punch output increases after that he throws above 100 punches in the later rounds and those punches are strong, consistent/accurate. I mean a normal human would get ****ing exhausted but the ghost has never been, andy lee would get demolished and I would love to see Steward throw him in the lion's den. It would be ****ing priceless to see Steward's face when Lee is on that canvas bruised and battered.

BTW The reason he has never been past 9 rounds is his opponents get KTFO, if they go past the beating they take for more than 9 rounds they would slip into coma...seriously. Its not pavlik's fault that he hasn't been past 9 rounds...oh wait it actually is his fault because he knocks the **** out him, if the opponent can survive those extra 5 or 6 more rounds then I just pray that they can live after that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          well.. Round 9 isn't exactly the earlier rounds.
          I know, but De La Hoya fades past 7 and Rounds 10-12 can be very crucial. He could possibly tire out. Especially if he has a hard time making weight.

Comment

tell us something we didn't know, hehe

Comment

The man speaks the truth!!!!

And Pavlik definetly gets stronger in the later rounds. Zuniga was doing very well early in their fight, but Pavlik broke him down and came on very strong late and stopped Zuniga with sharp uppercuts and was really pounding away at Zuniga. Zunigas corner stopped the fight

Comment

At this point, absolutely. But Lee has been sparring with Wlad Klitschko and drinking milk, so in a couple years, who knows?

Comment

Let's just hope that milk isn't filled with HGH.

Comment

yeah.but abraham will beat pavlik

Comment

Working...
                    X