Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RageX View Post
    I still love you.

You and me
    My chest is way more hairy than that....
    Last edited by Welter_Skelter; 02-01-2008, 01:40 PM.

Comment

lmao good 4 him...haglers the man ...but joe gonna do the same ...he gonna make b -hop just look bad.. sonofisi sounds like ur one of those off the wall back to africa *****s?...

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        lmao good 4 him...haglers the man ...but joe gonna do the same ...he gonna make b -hop just look bad.. sonofisi sounds like ur one of those off the wall back to africa *****s?...
        Not one of the Marcus Garvey types, I like America just fine thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
          http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=5351&more=1

^^Leading up to his fateful match with Marvin Hagler. Nope. Noone bitched and moaned, no one complained, no one protested, nothing. The only thing that happened was a good old fashioned, 3 round ass whipping by the hands of the Marvelous one. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bill O'reilly attacked Bernard Hopkins, people are just going overboard with his recent comment. If you were offended, fine, but what are you gonna do? I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You people would look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...

---Sonofisis
          Nor should you be. Hopkins would deserve to be called out for it.

Comment

Blah blah blah racist propaganda, white people should all have to take responsibility for what Alan Minter said, etc. etc.

Great.

Another one of these stupid ****ing topics from the poster who loves to start this kind of ****.

Comment

Minter let us all down that day

Comment

I think there's a lot of white people out there who have went through years of the black fighter doing better than the white fighter and are now getting a bit carried away with the likes of Klitschko. What they don't realise they are doing is actually putting people even more off some of these fighters by trying to shove things down people's throats. I've had this opinion for a while and it may be misconstrued as not liking that certain guy. That's just not the case at all.

If I like somebody I like them, it's as simple as that. These agendas bug me. Nonsense from any source bugs me. I think there's certainly some black people who think they have certain rights that white people don't have. We just need equality.

Comment

I'm Italian, not black, all Hopkins was doing was standing up for his culture and selling a fight. Who gives a ****?? Besides haters who have nothing better to do then complain because they're sitting on the bench doing nothing and Hopkins is a star. It's not like he's screaming out genocide towards the white man or belittling their race, he's selling a fight and getting under Joe's skin. Hopkins by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    Blah blah blah racist propaganda, white people should all have to take responsibility for what Alan Minter said, etc. etc.

Great.

Another one of these stupid ****ing topics from the poster who loves to start this kind of ****.
                    Why are you ranting? This is completely irrelevant to the parent post.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
                      Why are you ranting? This is completely irrelevant to the parent post.
                      Oh!

I'm sorry, I didn't mention it was a newsflash circa the 70's!

Sweet!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X