Alan Minter: "no black man will take my title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
    http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=5351&more=1

^^Leading up to his fateful match with Marvin Hagler. Nope. Noone bitched and moaned, no one complained, no one protested, nothing. The only thing that happened was a good old fashioned, 3 round ass whipping by the hands of the Marvelous one. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bill O'reilly attacked Bernard Hopkins, people are just going overboard with his recent comment. If you were offended, fine, but what are you gonna do? I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You people would look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...

---Sonofisis
    I wonder if the real issue is not you hating Whites so much as it's, you hate being black????

Because you sure are one bitter dude..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      I wonder if the real issue is not you hating Whites so much as it's, you hate being black????

Because you sure are one bitter dude..
      I don't hate anybody and you're the one threatened by me, not the other way around, indicating your own inferiority complex by way of reassurance, also indicated by the fact that you keep responding to me and sending me Karma, with messages stating your "white pride" (as if I care). Ironic coming from the biggest proponent of white supremacy on boxingscene. You're a clown Welter, I tell facts. Fact is, you despise your non-uniqueness and individual faliure in contrast to your supposed race, therefore you vent by polarizing issues with your simplistic method of cyclic reasoning. You're a fraud with minimal insight, stop being a clown. You lose.

Comment

I don't hate anybody and you're the one threatened by me, not the other way around, indicating your own inferiority complex by way of reassurance, also indicated by the fact that you keep responding to me and sending me Karma, with messages stating your "white pride" (as if I care). Ironic coming from the biggest proponent of white supremacy on boxingscene. You're a clown Welter, I tell facts. Fact is, you despise your non-uniqueness and individual faliure in contrast to your supposed race, therefore you vent by polarizing issues with your simplistic method of cyclic reasoning. You're a fraud with minimal insight, stop being a clown. You lose.
        Why do you hate yourself so much?

Comment

oh. my. gawd.

while i don't know if any of this is true of welter, i just had to note the perfect delivery of this ownage.

Comment

Like I said .. very very bitter...

All of what you typed can be simplified into.. "I dont hate myself.. YOU DO"
            That's very Big of you...
            Last edited by Welter_Skelter; 02-01-2008, 01:06 PM.

Comment

^^Leading up to his fateful match with Marvin Hagler. Nope. Noone bitched and moaned, no one complained, no one protested, nothing. The only thing that happened was a good old fashioned, 3 round ass whipping by the hands of the Marvelous one. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bill O'reilly attacked Bernard Hopkins, people are just going overboard with his recent comment. If you were offended, fine, but what are you gonna do? I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You people would look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...

---Sonofisis

1. Do we have evidence that no one took offence? Minter is still apologising for this now.

2. This was TWENTY EIGHT YEARS AGO. In 1975 Ali was calling Joe Frazier a gorilla... does that make it okay for a boxer to call a black man a gorilla today because it happened decades ago?

Your point is..............?

Comment

Good pwnage son.

p.s Welter I still love you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageX View Post
                  Good pwnage son.

p.s Welter I still love you.
                  I said he hated himself in One sentence.. he then comes back with a pretentious paragraph of Pscho-babel about how is it actually me who hates himself... And that is ownage????...

It amounts to nothing more.. "I know you are, but what am I"

**** me.. if preschool taunts are now ownage, I am goner

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                    I said he hated himself in One sentence.. he then comes back with a pretentious paragraph of Pscho-babel about how is it actually me who hates himself... And that is ownage????...

It amounts to nothing more.. "I know you are, but what am I"

**** me.. if preschool taunts are now ownage, I am goner
                    I still love you.

You and me

Comment

---Sonofisis
                      completely different era it would have provoked a totally different reaction to today i like to think our generation are more educated , that dont make it any more right for Minter to say that, he is a racist for saying that but what relevence does that have to the treatment that is dealt out now to racist people & how they should be repreamanded

we could go back threw the archives & dredge up how so slave was treated diabolically & how the White guy was not repremanded for his actions

morale of the stroy if what ?

Comment

Working...
                      X