• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divad View Post
    is that George Benton the Trainer
    Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by divad View Post
      is that George Benton the Trainer
      Yes he is. Good fighter, he was inducted to the hall of fame.

http://www.ibhof.com/benton.htm

EDIT: SLOW

Comment

i can see where your coming from, but having done a lot of research on this and reading a couple of books on carter i think it is likely that he was innocent. i mean there were so many flaws in the case that under no circumstances could a legitimate case be brought against him. and as for wether he done it or not, i think that it down to our own judgement. after studying him as a person and reading his autobiography i dont honestly think he could have done it. suppose we'll never know

Comment

You Know Them Popos Are Racist And **** Know What I Mean???!!!!!!!! They Did Dat **** Homeboy!!!!! Ruben Studdard Is Innocent Yo Belie Dat!!!!!!
          Last edited by hopkinsfan69; 07-03-2008, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
            i have done no such research and have only seen the film. just shows you how hollywood can twist things really, if you were to watch the film you'd be left with the impression carter was innocent without question.
            That's what I thought, I just finishing watching that film on Cable today. I haven't seen it since it was on at the movies.

Comment

I just don't understand Carters Motive for killing those people, that's why I think he didn't commit the Murders.

Comment

Didn't he confess on his deathbed?

Comment

i dont know ish about the case than from what i saw in the movie.

the movie obviously makes it clear that hes innocent and framed.

i think denzel gave a badasss performance! should of won the oscar that year in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by rusticraver View Post
                    Didn't he confess on his deathbed?
                    He isn't even dead yet.

Comment

I actually watched the Hurricane last night. And im a big Denzel fan. So Carter didn't kill those people.

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X