No announcement yet.

Am i the only one who thinks Rubin Carter is a Murderer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    Thanks for the link, Its good to have the other side of the story.
    no problem some very interesting stuff thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by divad View Post
      put it this way Carter car was indentified as the gettaway car by eyewhitness & they found a shot gun & a hand gun in the car ,coincidently the bullets matched the ones that were used in the Shooting

& he had motive as it was a all white bar & apparently the bar tender was racist
      Just reading up on it, I cant believe all am reading up right now...The fact that he wasnt release because he was innocent is pretty much something else.

Comment

But how did the Live rounds get in the car if they didnt do the shooting from the car? Am still baffled..I thought the shooting happened in the bar?

Still reading it.

Comment

But how did the Live rounds get in the car if they didnt do the shooting from the car? Am still baffled..I thought the shooting happened in the bar?

racist cops planted it of course!!! Cuz hes black

Last edited by boxingknight; 01-28-2008, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Still reading it.
            the shooting happened in the bar

all i know it is bad enough being in the same area where a murder has just taken place with a shotgun & a pistol in your car & the bullets match up & there are eye whitness to identify your car

Comment

This is really complicated, The guy who conduct the lie-detector seem to be saying Carter didnt di it but was present at the seen or known who did it.

Comment

Originally posted by divad View Post
                the shooting happened in the bar

all i know it is bad enough being in the same area where a murder has just taken place with a shotgun & a pistol in your car & the bullets match up & there are eye whitness to identify your car

Yes it really looks bad but am just baffled how the LIVE rounds got in the car when the shooting happened in the BAR.

Am not use to guns so maybe i can be enlighten on that.

Comment

Yes it really looks bad but am just baffled how the LIVE rounds got in the car when the shooting happened in the BAR.

Am not use to guns so maybe i can be enlighten on that.
                  im not sure either but if they were there then it only adds to my assuption that Carter is a triple murderer

Comment

Rubin Carter beats George Benton.

Rubin Carter KO's the great Emile Griffith.

Carter also won a decision over future HW champion Jimmy Ellis.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post

Rubin Carter beats George Benton.

Rubin Carter KO's the great Emile Griffith.

Carter also won a decision over future HW champion Jimmy Ellis.
                      is that George Benton the Trainer

Comment

Working...
                      X