130--Genaro Hernandez--Ring/Lineal WBC Champ
135--Jose Luis Castillo--Ring/Lineal WBC Champ
140--Arturo Gatti--#1 Ranked by Ring WBC Champ
147--Carlos Baldomir--Ring/Lineal WBC Champ
154--Oscar De La Hoya--#3 Ranked by Ring WBC Champ
whaty a bunch of handpicked guys.
yes because those guys are all out war guys. but has he been pitted with a guy who stays back and counter punches. no!!! they are all the opposite of him. and plus arturo gatti was already way past his prime and dela hoya was just for the money. the reason why they lost because this guys dont run. while on the other hand floyd rans faster than them
Mayweather never said he was offered a fight with Zoo? So how am I (or him) lying? There is no contradiction here.
You said Mayweather was only cheap talk, Zoo said he was offered a fight with Mayweather. One of the two must be wrong. The great fighter or the idiot? I will go with the idiot
Dub-M,
Wiley is gonna fictionalize a bunch of dates about when Tszyu was asking for a mayweather fight. He is lying and it as all pure fiction. Kostya was on and off injured and even Sharmba was waiting for a fight and it was re-scheduled several times.
Then, Tszyu ducked the P4P Picasso like the plague.
Here is the truth ...From Dan Rafael.... in USA TOday....in Early 2004.
Posted 1/18/2004 10:09 PM
Tszyu injures shoulder, pulls out of fight against Mitchell
By Dan Rafael, USA TODAY
Sharmba Mitchell's exasperating three-year wait for a rematch with junior welterweight champ Kostya Tszyu was nearly over. Now he'll wait at least six more months. Tszyu, citing a partially ruptured shoulder tendon, has pulled out of their Feb. 7 rematch, which was scheduled to take place in Moscow as part of Showtime's historic split-continent doubleheader.
"I was really disappointed," Mitchell said Sunday from his Vero Beach, Fla., training camp. "I guess he wanted to find some way out of this fight. He's already pulled out on me. I don't really know if he's even injured. Show me some papers, a video of his surgery."
This is the second time Tszyu has bailed on Mitchell. The fight was slated for September, but Tszyu backed out because of an Achilles' tendon injury.
"It's really disappointing. All of a sudden the fight of your life, your fight for redemption, is taken away from you through no fault of your own," promoter Gary Shaw said.
Showtime's Jay Larkin said he hopes to reschedule this summer. Showtime planned to air Tszyu-Mitchell II via same-day tape from Moscow and then go live to Las Vegas for a heavyweight bout between James Toney and Jameel McCline. Now Mitchell will fight on the Toney-McCline card.
"I can't let it set me back," Mitchell said. "I need to keep on moving on with my career."
Mitchell probably will face another Australia-based fighter, South African Lovemore Ndou. A decision will come today after Mitchell's trainer, Marvin "Rock" Simms, looks at a videotape of Ndou fights.
Tszyu injured his shoulder training last week and backed out Thursday night. He was to have surgery Saturday, according to a statement released by Matthew Watt of his management.
"Kostya is devastated," Watt said. "He has been training extremely hard for several months. It is also particularly disappointing for Kostya because this would have been his first professional fight in Russia, his country of birth."
When they met to unify belts in 2001, Mitchell aggravated a knee injury during a close fight and retired after seven rounds. He's wanted a rematch since and was taking it seriously, spending three weeks in New Orleans working with fitness guru Mackie Shilstone — "a training camp for training camp," Shaw described it — before going to boxing camp last month.
yes because those guys are all out war guys. but has he been pitted with a guy who stays back and counter punches. no!!! they are all the opposite of him. and plus arturo gatti was already way past his prime and dela hoya was just for the money. the reason why they lost because this guys dont run. while on the other hand floyd rans faster than them
Yeah... when I think about "all-out war guy", Oscar Delahoya immediately springs to mind.
Wiley is gonna fictionalize a bunch of dates about when Tszyu was asking for a mayweather fight. He is lying and it as all pure fiction. Kostya was on and off injured and even Sharmba was waiting for a fight and it was re-scheduled several times.
Then, Tszyu ducked the P4P Picasso like the plague.
Here is the truth ...From Dan Rafael.... in USA TOday....in Early 2004.
Posted 1/18/2004 10:09 PM
Tszyu injures shoulder, pulls out of fight against Mitchell
By Dan Rafael, USA TODAY
Sharmba Mitchell's exasperating three-year wait for a rematch with junior welterweight champ Kostya Tszyu was nearly over. Now he'll wait at least six more months. Tszyu, citing a partially ruptured shoulder tendon, has pulled out of their Feb. 7 rematch, which was scheduled to take place in Moscow as part of Showtime's historic split-continent doubleheader.
"I was really disappointed," Mitchell said Sunday from his Vero Beach, Fla., training camp. "I guess he wanted to find some way out of this fight. He's already pulled out on me. I don't really know if he's even injured. Show me some papers, a video of his surgery."
This is the second time Tszyu has bailed on Mitchell. The fight was slated for September, but Tszyu backed out because of an Achilles' tendon injury.
"It's really disappointing. All of a sudden the fight of your life, your fight for redemption, is taken away from you through no fault of your own," promoter Gary Shaw said.
Showtime's Jay Larkin said he hopes to reschedule this summer. Showtime planned to air Tszyu-Mitchell II via same-day tape from Moscow and then go live to Las Vegas for a heavyweight bout between James Toney and Jameel McCline. Now Mitchell will fight on the Toney-McCline card.
"I can't let it set me back," Mitchell said. "I need to keep on moving on with my career."
Mitchell probably will face another Australia-based fighter, South African Lovemore Ndou. A decision will come today after Mitchell's trainer, Marvin "Rock" Simms, looks at a videotape of Ndou fights.
Tszyu injured his shoulder training last week and backed out Thursday night. He was to have surgery Saturday, according to a statement released by Matthew Watt of his management.
"Kostya is devastated," Watt said. "He has been training extremely hard for several months. It is also particularly disappointing for Kostya because this would have been his first professional fight in Russia, his country of birth."
When they met to unify belts in 2001, Mitchell aggravated a knee injury during a close fight and retired after seven rounds. He's wanted a rematch since and was taking it seriously, spending three weeks in New Orleans working with fitness guru Mackie Shilstone — "a training camp for training camp," Shaw described it — before going to boxing camp last month.
You can't spell W-I-L-E-Y without L-I-E.
So what does this prove? That he was ducking Mitchell?
Wiley is gonna fictionalize a bunch of dates about when Tszyu was asking for a mayweather fight. He is lying and it as all pure fiction. Kostya was on and off injured and even Sharmba was waiting for a fight and it was re-scheduled several times.
Then, Tszyu ducked the P4P Picasso like the plague.
Here is the truth ...From Dan Rafael.... in USA TOday....in Early 2004.
Posted 1/18/2004 10:09 PM
Tszyu injures shoulder, pulls out of fight against Mitchell
By Dan Rafael, USA TODAY
Sharmba Mitchell's exasperating three-year wait for a rematch with junior welterweight champ Kostya Tszyu was nearly over. Now he'll wait at least six more months. Tszyu, citing a partially ruptured shoulder tendon, has pulled out of their Feb. 7 rematch, which was scheduled to take place in Moscow as part of Showtime's historic split-continent doubleheader.
"I was really disappointed," Mitchell said Sunday from his Vero Beach, Fla., training camp. "I guess he wanted to find some way out of this fight. He's already pulled out on me. I don't really know if he's even injured. Show me some papers, a video of his surgery."
This is the second time Tszyu has bailed on Mitchell. The fight was slated for September, but Tszyu backed out because of an Achilles' tendon injury.
"It's really disappointing. All of a sudden the fight of your life, your fight for redemption, is taken away from you through no fault of your own," promoter Gary Shaw said.
Showtime's Jay Larkin said he hopes to reschedule this summer. Showtime planned to air Tszyu-Mitchell II via same-day tape from Moscow and then go live to Las Vegas for a heavyweight bout between James Toney and Jameel McCline. Now Mitchell will fight on the Toney-McCline card.
"I can't let it set me back," Mitchell said. "I need to keep on moving on with my career."
Mitchell probably will face another Australia-based fighter, South African Lovemore Ndou. A decision will come today after Mitchell's trainer, Marvin "Rock" Simms, looks at a videotape of Ndou fights.
Tszyu injured his shoulder training last week and backed out Thursday night. He was to have surgery Saturday, according to a statement released by Matthew Watt of his management.
"Kostya is devastated," Watt said. "He has been training extremely hard for several months. It is also particularly disappointing for Kostya because this would have been his first professional fight in Russia, his country of birth."
When they met to unify belts in 2001, Mitchell aggravated a knee injury during a close fight and retired after seven rounds. He's wanted a rematch since and was taking it seriously, spending three weeks in New Orleans working with fitness guru Mackie Shilstone — "a training camp for training camp," Shaw described it — before going to boxing camp last month.
You can't spell W-I-L-E-Y without L-I-E.
How am I lying? You are just pure propaganda. Nothing more. That article published in January 2004 talks about Tszyu pulling out of the Mitchell fight (rescheduled for November 6, 2004--Tszyu winning 3rd r. KO). It's
completely irrelevant to the issue. And, by the way I edited in the cites for the articles that you suggested I "faked." LOL
You are getting just plain pathetic now.
Show me Floyd's statements published from 10/25/04-12/31/04. Show them to me or shut up. Sore loser. OWNED.
Yeah....right. You little twit. You never have anything to say of substance. If you can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen.
How does it feel to be owned?
LOL, nothing i love better than ISIS getting spanked. BTW wiley, that was a great post. I have to say it was better than anything i have ever taken the time to do-props for the effort and vindication.
These guys are not going to be swayed. You just presented facts and how do they react? Immidiate name calling and accusations against everything EXCEPT THE POINT OF THE POST.
LOL, nothing i love better than ISIS getting spanked. BTW wiley, that was a great post. I have to say it was better than anything i have ever taken the time to do-props for the effort and vindication.
These guys are not going to be swayed. You just presented facts and how do they react? Immidiate name calling and accusations against everything EXCEPT THE POINT OF THE POST.
Comment