No announcement yet.

Are You a Winky Wright Fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosewood_htown View Post
    If you think otherwise then you must be high....Winky..jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, maybe a left hook, jab jab, smile, bing,,raise his hand as he walks to the corner..yea that's very eciting RAESAAD...
    more exiting than lead right, eludes walkig through the ring, left hook counter, eludes more....

Comment

He's one of my top 5 favorite fighters, closer to favorite active fighter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood_htown View Post
        Witing for opening got him beat twice by Taylor..While he was waiting Taylor was landing those jabs...The same is possible against Winky..

True but Taylor is a more active fighter than Winky...Taylors defense sucks he is an offensive fighter so he was able to squeak by Hopkins...Winky plods jabs and puts his guard up..Its going to be a slow paced tactical fight..I doubt we will see any big action and favor Winky early but as usual in any Hopkins fight later in the fight he will take over...Which is half the problem with Bernard he doesnt get busy in the first half and with Winky he needs to be but not to the point of exhaustion...Just needs to mix it up with a jab and a couple of hooks...I definately foresee Hopkins being able to trick Winky into the same punch he dominated trinidad with...throwing a jab to the body to lower the guard and coming back with a sneaky right hook, I believe that is the punch that could get by Winky...But I doubt it his arms protect his whole freaking upper body...The guy is tough for anyone but if anyone was to break it yeah that would go to Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx View Post
          Because he is resourceful and only throws when he sees an opening..He wont punch himself out trying to break the defense of Winky. Everybody should know that. Hopkins isnt an amateur and is a mastermind at getting fighters to open up for him. It shouldnt be any different against Wright.
          Yup. Nard is a smart fighter, cold and calculated. He knows what hes doing. However like someone else said, sometimes hes too calculated and does not throw enough. That is true.

Comment

Are You a Winky Wright Fan?
            How can anyone not be?

Comment

Enjoy, no
              I am not a fan, the fights are boring, but I respect what he can do in the ring
              most of the times I only see winky's fights to see if he'll lose

Comment

ofcourse i respect him, but do i enjoy his fighting style? no

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  Enjoy, no
                  I am not a fan, the fights are boring, but I respect what he can do in the ring
                  most of the times I only see winky's fights to see if he'll lose
                  Thats exactly how I feel about Mayweather.....

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                    Thats exactly how I feel about Mayweather.....
                    yeap me too, can you think into the future and see a big fight
                    Winky vs Mayweathers

:
                    I rather get hit with a chair

Comment

well... he's my favorite fighter, so...... yes?

Comment

Working...
                      X