Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You a Winky Wright Fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Winky. He's fights might not be the most exciting all the time, but he doesn't back down and fights anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      I like Winky. He's fights might not be the most exciting all the time, but he doesn't back down and fights anyone.
      If you actually think paul has a chance of beating margarito u r crazyyy

Comment

No

And I have no idea why nobody can beat this guy he stands there flatfooted and moves him arm in a jabing motion which opponents just seem to colide with. He's not very cordinated, he doesn't have much with the left, it perplexes me.

Comment

Fan Man-Winky is tough solely because of his arm length and size...He is a big guy for 154-170 and the length of girth of his arms protect his whole body where boxers tend to punch...His ribs are protected as his face...He truly has a cage defense and that is the key to his victories...He tires you out and jabs your ass to death until you let your own guard down and then he flurries you every now and then....Nothing new, just a complete defensive fighter.

Comment

I think he is one of the best fighters out there at the moment!!! Love the fact that he is always willing to fight anyone n fight them in their back yard!!!

Comment

winkys my number 2 on my p4p list

Comment

I like Winky in the aspect that he respects his opponents and will take on anybody anytime, but im not partial to his style and wouldnt call myself a fan.

Comment

Winky seems like a chill guy. I kinda feel for him though, because I remember seein Jamie Foxx try to take his girl in that video last year.

DJ won't you play this girl a love songgg

Comment

winky p4p #1...my favourite active fighter

Comment

Kinda funny that the some of the same people that dislike Mayweather for being a cautious, defensive, and sometimes boring fighter like Winky even though he's a cautious, defensive, and sometimes boring fighter...

Comment

Working...
                      X