No announcement yet.

Ibragimov: "Shannon Briggs Has No Heart"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
    People in boxing know how overrated and sloppy Ibragimov really is. Also his reputation isn't all that great in the USA as he isn't well known, so it isn't like beating him is a huge feather in anyone's cap. The risks outweigh the payoff.
    fixed

Comment

LOL at Ibragimov. Briggs has been granted a 45 day extension by the WBO. At least he would still get his title shot even though he does not deserve it. I say Briggs KOs him early.

Briggs by KO1 (or may be in 2 or 3)

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34 View Post
        Shut the **** up clown.
        Briggs has a legit disease, and a real excuse to not fight your ass.
        Id be happy if I were you, seeing how you stunk up the joint and got kd'd against journeyman Ray Austin.
        If I were you i would shut up and sit down and be happy you can get some more money in smaller fights before you get your ass knocked out.

That was fun.
        briggs is a big *****. he claims it would be such an easy fight yet backs out from pneomonia,,,,a sickness that can be knocked out of you within a week with meds. hes a joke. he could have easily been good to go in march

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
          LOL at Ibragimov. Briggs has been granted a 45 day extension by the WBO. At least he would still get his title shot even though he does not deserve it. I say Briggs KOs him early.

Briggs by KO1 (or may be in 2 or 3)
          How can you claim that ibragimov doesn't deserve the shot when briggs got his by beating a string of tomato cans and a 50 year old ray mercer?

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
            How can you claim that ibragimov doesn't deserve the shot when briggs got his by beating a string of tomato cans and a 50 year old ray mercer?

good points buddy, i dont know if you saw the mercer fight, but you should watch it on youtube if you have not....

it was a very close fight going into the later rounds, where briggs would have undoubtedly faded, and briggs knocked mercer out with the most illegal blow (that was allowed) i have seen in my lifetime...

he literally turns mercer around and then hits him from behind reaching around mercers back and punching him in the throat and knocking him out..

everyone knows mercer doesent get knocked out, i couldnt believe the ref did not DQ briggs cause he truly deserved it

Briggs is a cheating piece of crap

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              good points buddy, i dont know if you saw the mercer fight, but you should watch it on youtube if you have not....

it was a very close fight going into the later rounds, where briggs would have undoubtedly faded, and briggs knocked mercer out with the most illegal blow (that was allowed) i have seen in my lifetime...

he literally turns mercer around and then hits him from behind reaching around mercers back and punching him in the throat and knocking him out..

everyone knows mercer doesent get knocked out, i couldnt believe the ref did not DQ briggs cause he truly deserved it

here is the video

IS THERE A SINGLE PERSON WHO BELIEVES THIS KO BLOW WAS LEGAL?????

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

Briggs will lose his title at the first hurdle, and the hype will end.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
                  Well he battled the slow Ray Austin to a lackluster draw and was getting beaten for the second half of the fight. He was also eating jabs in that fight, his footwork sucks and also has a questionable chin. Imagine what would Shannon do with his faster and heavier hands to SI's face. He can take advantage of Ibragimov's bad footwork and land his jabs all night and even counter him like he did with Sergei.

Briggs by a huge straight right or left hook KO in the 1st (or maybe 2nd )

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    Why would Guinn turn the fight down? It's not like the other contenders are beating down his door. This could have been his chance to get his name in the mix.
                    I dont know seems like a good oppurtunity to get to the top yet again for Guinn but he turns it down

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                      Well he battled the slow Ray Austin to a lackluster draw and was getting beaten for the second half of the fight. He was also eating jabs in that fight, his footwork sucks and also has a questionable chin. Imagine what would Shannon do with his faster and heavier hands to SI's face. He can take advantage of Ibragimov's bad footwork and land his jabs all night and even counter him like he did with Sergei.

Briggs by a huge straight right or left hook KO in the 1st (or maybe 2nd )
                      but what about briggs? he's easier to hit than a heavy bag and he tires
                      after 2 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X