Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montiel Lashes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montiel shouldn't have to go to the philiipines to fight...no one in the world wants to go to the phillipines...even phillipinos....the second they go to another country they bring their entire families because they know the phillipines is hell on earth....pinoy is the sound they make when they jump on a plane to anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by alliberg26 View Post
      Montiel shouldn't have to go to the philiipines to fight...no one in the world wants to go to the phillipines...even phillipinos....the second they go to another country they bring their entire families because they know the phillipines is hell on earth....pinoy is the sound they make when they jump on a plane to anywhere

translation: alliberg26: "my e-feelings are hurt. huhuhuh..."

ignorance is bliss......

Comment

Hell I wanna go back. It's fun there. There are a ton of foreigners in the P.I. and they all have a blast. You can stay where ever your at cuz you would get ****ed up out in the open with your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
          I'm sorry but when I see these lower weight class guys unable to hurt each other for 12 rounds it makes me wonder why people even bother to watch them? I don't think I could respect a guy like that as some amazing athlete.
          Then im too assume you found the Winky v. Quartey fight rather boring since they landed a billion clean punchs on each other but weren't able to dent each other.

Comment

GBP are over rated, they act like they care about all there fighters but I still question why they let go of Jose Navarro when Narrarro hadn't even lost yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              GBP are over rated, they act like they care about all there fighters but I still question why they let go of Jose Navarro when Narrarro hadn't even lost yet.
              You still question what? What|? And you think your voice counts on GB Promotions?

Hey kid and you 're insisting . . . . . . . Pac is on drugs ?????

Comment

What Happened With Montiel's **** Charges Against That Minor? Where They Dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  Even Valero is complaing about GBP.

Comment

hehehe...u r funny...here take a drink

Comment

Working...
                    X