No announcement yet.

Montiel Lashes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Jean Claude Van Damme got beat up by a regular guy in the bar.

............errr since we're talking about bar fights.
    Van Damme is a ballet dancer. LOL!

Comment

I'm sorry but when I see these lower weight class guys unable to hurt each other for 12 rounds it makes me wonder why people even bother to watch them? I don't think I could respect a guy like that as some amazing athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        I'm sorry but when I see these lower weight class guys unable to hurt each other for 12 rounds it makes me wonder why people even bother to watch them? I don't think I could respect a guy like that as some amazing athlete.
        The flyweights have some dudes with power though. Darchinyan, arce, viloria, etc. all have Ko power. Look at Montiels record and he has a high ratio of KOs hes koed 24 guys in 35 fights. Gorres has a decent KO ratio knocking out 14 dudes in 28 fights. I think you are thinking of the minimum weights.

Comment

LMAO!

Montiel ducking Z Gorres now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is this for real?

**** here we go again. Montiel was lucky he was being offered $50,000 to make a title defense. JMM was stripped of his two (2) titles because no promoter would pay him $35,000 for his mandatory defense.

Comment

what idiot would think Montiel is ducking that piece of ****.. only a pinoy...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post

You just don't learn "xcarriot the idiot", every **** that comes out of your mouth have been stuff back so just shut the **** up.

Die eating **** buuoooy!

Comment

why generalize?!? but it is true, Mexicans are generally ******... just like you...

L M A O hijo de puta.....

Comment

here's your Champion....nice

Comment

Originally posted by turboflat4 View Post
                      here's your Champion....nice

dope champion?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X