• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    His tooth didn't get knocked out.
    maybe..

but maidana definitely took that cowards soul tbh

Comment

Maidana made 1.5 million dollars for wearing Floyd's glove of choice! https://youtu.be/JwUPLSsZLZ8

Comment

Lol bet that's not even Floyd's tooth just some drunken idiot who attended the fight and lost it in the crowd

Comment

As a fighter, would you rather have a tooth of the opponent or a W in the fight? ...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'1 View Post
            As a fighter, would you rather have a tooth of the opponent or a W in the fight? ...........Rockin'
            New account?

Comment

I'd rather have the win, but if I couldn't get the win the tooth is like a scalp in my book.
              I actually thought that Maidana won their fight, Maidana was one true warrior.
              You've got to give Mayweather for taking the fight, after watching what Maidana did to Broner.
              He literally mopped the floor with Broner, knocking him down for the first in his career, and 2 more times after that.
              You've also got to give Broner credit for going the distance in that fight.
              Broner left out of the ring shell shocked that night, the worst night of his professional career.
              Broner's never been the same after that fight, he's still shell shocked from that fight.

Comment

Working...
              X