No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    CALL IN WILLY WANKER AND CRY TO HIM. CALL IN BILLEAU, TOO. HE HAD THIS TO SAY TO YOU!!!!

ahahhahahahh. You are better than this.....no ur not. 1.5 years later you're still not better than this. LMAOOOOOOOO!

4-0!!!!!!

[/CENTER]
    DEFLECTOR, this CHALLENGE was not against, Willy Wanker or BILLEAU2

I said it 1.5 years ago this:
    ALL I know for a FACT is YOU, Travestyny = a CHEAT!!!

and this

1.5 years later,

The "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE". Travestyny couldn't accept that challenge. WHY DEFLECTOR?

Travestyny is a CHEATER and LIAR

Checkmate!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      [SIZE="5"]The "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE". Travestyny couldn't accept that challenge. WHY DEFLECTOR?
      WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE, HUH? YOU WANT TO CALL IN WILLY WANKER AND HAVE HIM LOOK AT YOUR INFORMATION AGAIN???????

I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU. LET'S SEE IF HE LAUGHS IN YOUR FACE!!! LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!

HERE ARE SOME PERTINENT WORDS FROM HIM. LMAOOOOO

my scorecard goes to Travestyny.

I have little knowledge of drug testing and no opinions on EPO specifically, which I'd like to think made it easier for me to be unbiased. For a debate like this, it sucks because I can tell you guys gave up a lot of time and effort, but I can only pick one winner.

I just felt Travestyny presented a more clear case overall. The above link helped his case quite a bit.

I learned more about EPO than I ever cared to. Anyways, enjoy the fight on Saturday guys.

MORE CHEATING ALLEGATIONS!!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02
      BUT you either know Travestyny well enough or do not realize that he is CHEATING here and MUDDYING the waters.

WILLY WANKER PUTTING YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!!

So I've been looking through this thread and even checked Spoon's thread since I heard I was mentioned there. Well, like I said I'm no expert, so I made my decision based on who presented the best and most clear case.

Yes I did go back and forth because you guys both had a lot of information and because you guys are NOT two idiots, I tried to be fair as possible to both you guys. I didn't real the whole thread, just the first few pages and the last few, but not the 70+ pages in between.

ADP02, I did read your final posts. Just felt Travesyny was more direct and straight to the point and he had links to official documents.

LOOOOOSEEERRRRRRR. CALL HIM IN!!!!!!!! ARE YOU AFRAID THAT HE WILL SAY..."THIS SHlT FROM 1.5 YEARS AGO....GET OVER IT...AND GIVE HIM HIS POINTS!!!!"

CHECKMATE!

Comment

• Well that was fun. I guess you finally cried yourself to sleep at your keyboard! LMAOOOO!

"WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH. YOU MANIPULATED THE JUDGES. YOU GOT MIND CONTROL OVER THE JUDGES. WAHHHHHHHHHH"

YOU LOST. PAY YOUR DEBT, BlTCH. OR AT LEAST CALL THE JUDGES BACK AND CRY TO THEM. LIKE I SAID, I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE YOU IN HERE TO CRY ALONE LIKE SPOON IN HIS PADDED ROOM. FUNNY HOW BOTH OF YOU GUYS NOW HAVE PADDED ROOMS IN THE GLOBAL BOXING SECTION. LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

STOP CRYING!!!!!!! SO LONG BlTCH!!!! I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO KEEP BEATING YOU TO A BLOODY PULP

4-0!!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR PADDED ROOM YOU DUMB BlTCH.

Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

DEFLECTOR, this CHALLENGE was not against, Willy Wanker or BILLEAU2

I said it 1.5 years ago this:
          ALL I know for a FACT is YOU, Travestyny = a CHEAT!!!

and this

1.5 years later,

The "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE". Travestyny couldn't accept that challenge. WHY DEFLECTOR?

Travestyny is a CHEATER and LIAR

Checkmate!!!!

Oh my, Travesty is digging another big hole that he can't get out off. Don't be to harsh on Travestyny, ADP02. She's just naive. Take it easy, don't want her dying because of you. Ease up on the gas if you see him thinking having suicidal tendencies. Back off a bit, I Don't want you having her death in your conscience. You've annihilating that gullible fan left and right. At this point anything can happen to her. I've been reading all your arguments you have on Travesty. It's brutal bruh. It's practically like murdering someone on broad daylight. You are one Nasty Mofo! Bruh!

Cheers!
          Last edited by Spoon23; 07-31-2018, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Oh my, Travesty is digging another big hole that he can't get out off. Don't be to harsh on Travestyny, ADP02. She's just naive. Take it easy, don't want her dying because of you. Ease up on the gas if you see him thinking having suicidal tendencies. Back off a bit, I Don't want you having her death in your conscience. You've annihilating that gullible fan left and right. At this point anything can happen to her. I've been reading all your arguments you have on Travesty. It's brutal bruh. It's practically like murdering someone on broad daylight. You are one Nasty Mofo! Bruh!

Cheers!
            Your boy got embarrassed just like you in your thread after admitting Mayweather won

But hey, I do give you props for admitting it, Buboy. Respect. Your boy, on the other hand, still won't admit he lost 4-0
            Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Well that was fun. I guess you finally cried yourself to sleep at your keyboard! LMAOOOO!

"WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH. YOU MANIPULATED THE JUDGES. YOU GOT MIND CONTROL OVER THE JUDGES. WAHHHHHHHHHH"

YOU LOST. PAY YOUR DEBT, BlTCH. OR AT LEAST CALL THE JUDGES BACK AND CRY TO THEM. LIKE I SAID, I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE YOU IN HERE TO CRY ALONE LIKE SPOON IN HIS PADDED ROOM. FUNNY HOW BOTH OF YOU GUYS NOW HAVE PADDED ROOMS IN THE GLOBAL BOXING SECTION. LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

STOP CRYING!!!!!!! SO LONG BlTCH!!!! I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO KEEP BEATING YOU TO A BLOODY PULP

4-0!!!!!!

As it says below, travestyny, your DEFLECTIONs make no sense!

YOU DUCKED THE CHALLENGE on the same post that got you that!!!!!!!

This dude is still in denial! Hilarious!

You still don't know what hit you! This should be "CLEAR" by now!!!! You want me to explain it a "BILLION" times?

This PROVED that you CHEATED and LIED 1.5 years ago and continued that for the last 2 months!!!!

You kept on telling me on how confident you were about your interpretation of those CAS panel
              statements! BUT NOW, you couldn't accept a challenge on that!!! YOU LOST YOUR BALLs and you cannot even explain why you LOST THEM!!!! YOU ARE IN SHOCK!

You are on DEFLECTOR OVERLOAD!!!!

Your posts below show how strong you felt about those statements. The below may feel like PG 18 for Travestyny:

WARNING: Travestyny, you may need to look the other way occasionally.

This is cringe worthy stuff:

Originally Posted by travestyny

I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold. I can't say that any more clearly.

Originally Posted by ADP02
              But are you sure Travestyny?
              You have misinterpreted the panel's statements. It's clear. BOTH sides in that case call it a threshold test. WADA EXPERTS call it a threshold test.
              "WRONG. WHAT DID THE COURT RULE, ADP? WHAT DID THEY SAY? THEY SAID IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD."

Originally Posted by ADP02
              I have wada experts stating that there are threshold type tests.

how are those wada experts wrong?????

i did answer your question. They were corrected clearly by the court.

Comment

As it says below, travestyny, your DEFLECTIONs make no sense!

YOU DUCKED THE CHALLENGE on the same post that got you that!!!!!!!
                Ducked what challenge???? Stop lying.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Dude, it's not a threshold in that case. Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Thank you.

You gotta be a stupid muthafvvcka to challenge me on a case that says BAP is not a threshold...and argue that it is a threshold

Jesus Christ. Who you have in mind for judges?
                And then you backed down, didn’t you? Didn’t you? So much for your “Willy Wanker Challenge.” LMAOOOOOOOOO.

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Cheers!

I know what you mean Spoon! I will make sure that Travestyny lives another day!!!

But this is just too funny! This dude got played hard and still doesn't realize that!!! He thought LOSING the challenge was the goal. While that would have been cool, I knew that he was a CHEAT and LIAR.

and that is why I expected him to FOLD and LOSE HIS BALLS!!!!

Me winning the challenge would have always left a bit of doubt. Meaning, this dude maybe was just plain dumb for believing what he kept on posting.

BUT he didn't accept. Just like I thought!!!! and therefore proving my point!!!!

Comment

I know what you mean Spoon! I will make sure that Travestyny lives another day!!!

But this is just too funny! This dude got played hard and still doesn't realize that!!! He thought LOSING the challenge was the goal. While that would have been cool, I knew that he was a CHEAT and LIAR.

and that is why I expected him to FOLD and LOSE HIS BALLS!!!!

Me winning the challenge would have always left a bit of doubt. Meaning, this dude maybe was just plain dumb for believing what he kept on posting.

BUT he didn't accept. Just like I thought!!!! and therefore proving my point!!!!

Call back in Willy Wanker, bltch. Let's see what's up. Why you scared?

I got a real question. HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO CRY ABOUT GETTING DECAPITATED 1.5 YEARS AGO. LMAOOOOOO.

YOU LOSTTTTTT BlTCH. YOU TRIED TO CHEAT AND YOU LOSTTTTTTTTT. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PAY MY POINTS, F@GGOT!!!!!

Comment

Ducked what challenge???? Stop lying.

And then you backed down, didn’t you? Didn’t you? So much for your “Willy Wanker Challenge.” LMAOOOOOOOOO.

4-0!!!!!!

[CENTER]https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

That ROADBLOCK that you just posted was GOLD. You were ready to go get the judges if it was anything but the CHALLENGE posted by the TS me!!!!!!!!!

This was beautifully orchestrated by me.

You did everything that I expected you to do. It was like we were a DUET!!!

Something like Columbo where the poor criminal doesn't realize it but Columbo will play with him as long as it takes but Columbo knows early on what's up!!!! Then before the criminal realizes it,
                      KABADAOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

the criminal is told that he is a LIAR, CHEAT, and CAUGHT red handed!!!!

Beautiful team we made. I pulled the strings and you posted what I expected you to post. Right down to those roadblocks!!!!

13 roadblocks by YOU and you still keep on adding more!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X