Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADP02

Just to refresh your memory:

Question: You said it is not a threshold type test.
    a) Why did BOTH sides call it a threshold test in that case that you referenced?
    b) In my post, even WADA expert Segura calls it a threshold test. Was the expert wrong?
    c) Others called it that too! Are they all wrong?

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
    THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Squrim to another topic??????

Your statements say something we clearly don't agree with...and you are refusing:

1st topic:

2nd Topic:

THEY BOTH SAY EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I WILL ACCEPT ABOUT, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO FOR SOME REASON NOW.

Forget it. Enjoy your thread. You want to keep being impossible about every damn thing, then just continue ranting in here about me supposedly ducking when I've provided enough topics for us to debate if you really wanted it.

And I'll just keep taking about you ducking my thread in the dome, ducking the rematch, and losing 4-0 and refusing to pay up if you want to go that route. Bothers me none.

I'm done. Enjoy!

Of course it is NOT even in the same ballpark!!!!

remember that you used those statements in the debate 1.5 years ago.

Why?

Was it to say, "I found a case where I think that I am right but what I am going to tell you now has nothing to do with WADA. The athlete had slightly below 80% ratio and …… "

No, if you were honest you would have said what you have always said. Those statements meant for you that there cannot be threshold type test related to EPO testing, period. It is about an image and either its there or not ……. bla bla bla"

You said that you stand by your statements BUT:
    I even said, lets use your own statements to show what is your position on those CAS Panel's statements and I will say that I am in disagreement and explain my views.

Nope, you prefer VAGUE topics on something else that we hardly argued about.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

CALLED IT!!!!

IF it QUACKs like a DUCK,
    IF it ACTs like a DUCK,

IT IS A

DUCK!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Of course it is NOT even in the same ballpark!!!!

remember that you used those statements in the debate 1.5 years ago.

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BlTCH CERTIFIED. YOU KEEP BRINGING UP OUR PAST DEBATE, BUT YOU BOWED DOWN TO ME AND WOULDN'T ACCEPT A REMATCH. LIKE A TRUE PVSSY.

SO GO AHEAD AND CLAIM THAT I DUCKED YOU. IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU LOST 4-0 AND REFUSED A REMATCH BECAUSE I SHOVED MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER STEP IN THAT ARENA AGAIN.

SORRY BlTCH. YOU LOST 4-0 and because you ducked here...NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

Have fun dealing with that loss!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BlTCH CERTIFIED. YOU KEEP BRINGING UP OUR PAST DEBATE, BUT YOU BOWED DOWN TO ME AND WOULDN'T ACCEPT A REMATCH. LIKE A TRUE PVSSY.

SO GO AHEAD AND CLAIM THAT I DUCKED YOU. IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU LOST 4-0 AND REFUSED A REMATCH BECAUSE I SHOVED MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER STEP IN THAT ARENA AGAIN.

SORRY BlTCH. YOU LOST 4-0 and because you ducked here...NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

Have fun dealing with that loss!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Actually it matters BIG TIME.

I CALLED IT and never hid it from you that you were NEVER EVER going to ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE.

I was RIGHT, BIG TIME!!!!

All you did was try to squirm to a different topic even though you said that you stand by your statements ….

well if you did and felts so strongly about them to show them to judges then you can also defend them in a challenge

BUT YOU DIDN'T

ONLY 1 REASON!!!!

YOU ARE A CHEATER and a LIAR!!!!

IF it QUACKs like a DUCK,
        IF it ACTs like a DUCK,

IT IS A

DUCK!!!!

Comment

• LMAOOOOOOO. ADP02. HERE IS A SYNAPSIS OF WHAT HAPPENED. I HOPE YOU'RE COPING WITH THAT 4-0 LOSS

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I'LL DEFINITELY ACCEPT THAT. NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU BACK DOWN.

Let's make this even more clear for this ducking bltch.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE:

MEANWHILE.

You could have just said: Is the BAP test inherently a threshold test
          ADP DECLINED!

TOPIC: THE CASE BERGMAN VS. USADA CONSISTED OF NO THRESHOLD CRITERIA.
          ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IN THAT COURT CASE WAS A 80% THRESHOLD TEST.
          ADP DECLINED

Topic: In the case USADA vs. Bergman, the BAP test served as a threshold type test.
          ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IS INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST, and had a threshold of 80% in the Bergman case!
          ADP DECLINED

What's up, pvssy? You going to answer? I mean, you keep claiming that you won and that I duped someone. But when I offered you a rematch, you renounced your statements!!!!!

That's called putting up the white flag, bltch You're done. Unless you want that rematch. Let me know, yea?
          ADP DECLINED

Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?
          ADP ACCEPTED......AND THEN DECLINED ONE POST LATER!

YOU'RE A DUCKING BlTCH AND THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN. LET IT GO. IT'S OVER.
          YOU HAVE NO BALLS. YOU ARE A COWARD. AND YOU ARE A LIAR. WHEN YOU FIND YOUR BALLS, MEET ME IN THE DEBATE I MADE FOR YOU, PVSSY! YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF ACCEPTING ANYTHING. YOU'RE JUST A FVVCKING SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHlT.

OH, AND YOU DUCKED THIS THREAD, TOO!

UNTIL THEN: HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING YOU'LL NEVER AVENGE YOUR 4-0 ANNIHILATION BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO PVSSY????

4-0!!!!!!

YOU NEVER WANTED TO ACCEPT A DAMN THING. LOOK AT THAT SHlT. IT'S YOU THAT DUCKED ME FOR 80 + PAGES. YOU CAN SUCK MY ******* BlTCH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CHOKE ON THAT LOSS AND DIEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

• BY THE WAY, I NOTICED YOU LOOKING AT OUR OLD DEBATE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

DID YOU CRY. BAHAHAHAHAA!

SO IF I DUCKED YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR LYING ASS BECAUSE THE PROOF SHOWS I ACCEPTED, AND YOU DUCKED ME....ACCORDING TO YOU NOT SHOWING UP TO DEFEND YOURSELF IN THE DOME. THEN WHAT ARE WE LEFT WITH????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED. ADP DECLINED. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• THE TRUTH!!!!

I challenged Travestyny in this thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=787655

Travestyny, you better provide the posts of all the number of times that you tried to DUCK to another BS excuse of an unrelated challenge. Oh wait!!! He just did!!! See I was telling you the TRUTH!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
                Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• STOP LYING. THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU SAID WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. BUT THE VAGUE CHALLENGE YOU SAID NO TO WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON23. I ACCEPTED AND YOU DECLINED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID YOU DECLINE A CHALLENGE MEDIATED BY SPOON WHO IS ON YOUR SIDE?????

I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• REMINDER: I started this thread and YOU QUIT!!!!

KABADABABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

How can my challenge be VAGUE when it was based on what you called CLEAR statements!!!!!

Originally Posted by travestyny

I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold. I can't say that any more clearly.

i did answer your question. They were corrected clearly by the court.

WERE THE WADA EXPERTS ON TRIAL? YOU MORON. YOU KEEP TAKING ABOUT THE BAP. HERE THEY STATE CLEARLY THAT IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD.

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

Now for the last time....these criteria are NOT threshold criteria. It says it here clearly!

I've told you this a billion times in this very thread. The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.

YES.....THRESHOLDS ARE IN PLACE FOR CERTAIN SUBSTANCES. THRESHOLDS ARE NOT IN PLACE FOR EPO, WHICH THE COURT MAKES CLEAR BY EVEN SAYING THE BAP DOES NOT USE A THRESHOLD! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!

WHY DO YOU THINK THE COURT DECIDED TO BRING UP THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES, ADP???????? In a case that was about "threshold criteria," do you think they just took the time to bring up something irrelevant for no damn reason??? THIS IS NOT EVEN THE ONLY CASE WHERE THRESHOLD WAS BROUGHT UP AND THEY CHOSE TO STATE SPECIFICALLY EPO IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!! THE COURT HAD TO ADDRESS IT BECAUSE HIS STATEMENT THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD WOULD LEAD TO EPO BEING A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. THAT'S THE POINT THAT I TOLD YOU IN THE BEGINNING. I EVEN MENTIONED IT IN MY OPENING STATEMENT AND I TOLD YOU IT WAS IMPORTANT TO THE DISCUSSION. LOOKS LIKE THE COURT AGREED WITH ME BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MENTION IT WHEN AN ATHLETE BRINGS UP THRESHOLD. THEY MADE THIS CLEAR!

I've explained this to you the same way the court explained it to the athlete. That you still can't understand is on you. The athlete never brings up threshold substances, but only points to a threshold for BAP. The court says clearly, there are no threshold criteria, because this is not a threshold substance. Just like I told you. You tried to then say there could still be threshold criteria because of the BAP, but the court shut you down!!!! You were pushing so hard on your BAP crap

You just said NO MAS!!!!! CALLED IT!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
                    Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• ADP SAYS WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES THAT’S TOO BAD. HE EVEN DUCKS THE CHALLENGE MEDIATED BY SPOON BELOW!!!!!

OHHHHHH? SO WE BOTH SAID NO TO A VAGUE CHALLENGE? BY THE WAY, THAT WAS A CHALLENGE THAT WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON AND I ACCEPTED BUT YOU DECLINED. LMAOOOO.

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

Working...
                      X