No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Like I said, I know that you do not want to take your statement back because you cannot.

BUT

read your statements and how you responded to me.

You stated that the CAS panel stated that whenever EPO test criteria was referred to as a threshold type test, that was WRONG.

So you are saying that if a WADA EXPERT referred to it as the 80% BAP threshold then that EXPERT was WRONG. Why? Because your interpretations is that the CAS panel states so.

You said that the CAS panel was correcting the athlete and whoever else used the word "threshold" for EPO testing.

Is your own statement VAGUE? NO, you said it is CLEAR and you have said so a BILLION times that there has never been a threshold test for EPO testing.

DUDE. I JUST SAID THE SAME THING. IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

I just told you...if you want to debate whether it represents a threshold in that case, I'm fine with it.

I don't see what's the problem.

THE BAP IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST. IT IS NOT AN 80% THRESHOLD TEST IN THAT CASE. YOU KEEP SAYING IT IS, WHICH MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL.

If they used it in the past as a threshold, well that's how they used it when they didn't know much about this. THE COURT CLEARLY STATES THAT IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

I don't know how many other ways I have to say it. But you keep going with "can ...can." ANY TESTING ENTITY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. But that court case is telling you.....THIS IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE A THRESHOLD TEST WHEN THEY FOUND THE ATHLETE GUILTY BELOW THE SUPPOSED THRESHOLD?????? YOU SAID THEY DID IT BY USING THE OTHER TESTS. THAT IS FALSE. THEY ALSO USED THE BAP ALONE...WITHOUT ANY THRESHOLD ATTACHED TO IT. IT IS NOT INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 08-17-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• ADP02

Just to refresh your memory:

Question: You said it is not a threshold type test.
      a) Why did BOTH sides call it a threshold test in that case that you referenced?
      b) In my post, even WADA expert Segura calls it a threshold test. Was the expert wrong?
      c) Others called it that too! Are they all wrong?

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
      THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      DUDE. I JUST SAID THE SAME THING. IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

I just told you...if you want to debate whether it represents a threshold in that case, I'm fine with it.

I don't see what's the problem.

THE BAP IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST. IT IS NOT AN 80% THRESHOLD TEST IN THAT CASE. YOU KEEP SAYING IT IS, WHICH MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL.

If they used it in the past as a threshold, well that's how they used it when they didn't know much about this. THE COURT CLEARLY STATES THAT IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

I don't know how many other ways I have to say it. But you keep going with "can ...can." ANY TESTING ENTITY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. But that court case is telling you.....THIS IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE A THRESHOLD TEST WHEN THEY FOUND THE ATHLETE GUILTY BELOW THE SUPPOSED THRESHOLD?????? YOU SAID THEY DID IT BY USING THE OTHER TESTS. THAT IS FALSE. THEY ALSO USED THE BAP ALONE...WITHOUT ANY THRESHOLD ATTACHED TO IT. IT IS NOT INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST!!!

Sorry but as you are aware but cannot handle it now, the statements that you made above and MORE were NOT just about a case. Right? So do not even go there.

the reason that you are doing that is basically the same as your other ways of trying to squirm away from this challenge!

You made all those statements a BILLION times and even said that YOU CANNOT be more CLEAR!!! Now that I am challenging you on them, your own statements are now considered by you, VAGUE?

Comment

Sorry but as you are aware but cannot handle it now, the statements that you made above and MORE were NOT just about a case. Right? So do not even go there.
        It was not about a case. So now it has to be about what everyone has ever done with EPO. Dude, get out of here with that bullshlt. You're just trying to cling to the confusion that they had over the testing from long ago. It seems like YOU are not wanting to stand up for YOUR comments now.

Do you still believe this:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

TEST #1: BAP 80% threshold test
        Results: 79.5 - Just under

With the BAP test alone the athlete is just below the threshold.

AND DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT IN THE COURT CASE THERE IS A THRESHOLD? Yes or no?

the reason that you are doing that is basically the same as your other ways of trying to squirm away from this challenge!

You made all those statements a BILLION times and even said that YOU CANNOT be more CLEAR!!! Now that I am challenging you on them, your own statements are now considered by you, VAGUE?

you made this statement:

TEST #1: BAP 80% threshold test
        Results: 79.5 - Just under

With the BAP test alone the athlete is just below the threshold.
        and this one:

Some LABs used the test with a threshold of 80% some with 85% and due to new data, they wanted to accept even a lower threshold .... BUT it is still a threshold test!!!!

A threshold type test at that point in time was but one test criteria ..... but the LAB used others as well. The athlete thought only the BAP test can be used. The panel said that there is no such rule that only the BAP test has to be used ..... BUT what is the BAP test? It is a threshold type test. Says who? Everyone except for Travestyny!!!

YOU ARE SAYING IT'S INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TYPE TEST. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IS SQUIM TO DEFLECT TO THE CONFUSION THAT EXISTED WAY IN THE PAST. I AM WELL AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND IT'S NOT WORKING.

Comment

• You claim it's the Willy Wanker Challenge about the court case...

I say let's talk about the court case....

you say...it's not only about the court case. :-|

So how did I dupe the judges about the court case if what you want to discuss is not about the court case, ADP? Can you answer that?

Second of all, I have proof that we were not discussing this for 2 months as I told you numerous times that what you want to discuss about this DOESN'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE IT WAS NOT IN SCOPE. But you want me to forget that. I even told you, LET'S SAY I'M WRONG. OK. IF I'M WRONG...IT'S STILL OUT OF SCOPE.

Do you want me to find that post? Because that effectively ends all of this bullshlt. All I have to do is pull up that post and say.....

you are free to say what you want about this (even though you're wrong anyway), but it's irrelevant. ACTUALLY, you know what...here is part of the proof that you are lying!

YOU KEEP ASKING IF THE WADA EXPERTS WERE WRONG. DO YOU MEAN WERE THEY WRONG ABOUT AN OLD CRITERIA THAT NO LONGER EXISTS? DOES IT EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT, ADP?

Deflection Count: 12. Why won't he answer??? LOOK AT THIS SHlT!!!!!!!

ADP, STOP BRINGING UP YOUR 2003 BAP CRITERIA UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KEEP DUCKING AND DEFLECTING FROM. I'M WAITING!!!! I WONDER WHY YOU WON'T JUST ANSWER!!!!

SHOW ME THAT OLD BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT!!!!!!

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

ANSWER THIS FUVCCKING QUESTION: DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EVEN EXIST IN THE TD2014 DOCUMENT?
          DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT ADP??????
          How long are you going to duck this? Is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?????? Yes or no?
          IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO?????
          IS THAT CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT? YES OR NO?
          THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER. DOES THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT HAVE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, ADP? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER?????
          is the criteria that you claim the wada experts are rightly referring to as a threshold a part of the wada td2014epo document???????? Answer the question, adp!!!
          Is the BAP in the TD2014EPO document. I forgot how many times I asked you this, but I'll update the list.
          ANSWER PLEASE!
          What criteria in the WADA TD2014EPO have the WADA experts said is a threshold? Quote it specifically for us all to see.
          Don't tell me what to stick to when you won't answer EVEN ONE of my questions. STOP DUCKING.

1. IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT?
          A Deflecting PIECE OF SHlT AT IT AGAIN!!!!!

SO WAS I RIGHT WHEN I WAS TELLING YOU WHO THE FVVCK CARES BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT? DID YOU JUST PULL THIS OUT OF YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S YOUR BEST CHANCE TO GET OVER BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSION? YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO FOCUS ON THE CASE ANYMORE. I TOLD YOU THAT FOR 2 REASONS THIS WON'T FLY....YOU TRIED TO TAKE ONE REASON, DISMISS IT...OR RATHER LIE ABOUT IT ACTUALLY, AND SAY LETS FOCUS ON THE OTHER. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

SO I ASKED YOU THIS 13 TIMES...AND YOU'RE PRETENDING THAT THIS WAS A MAJOR CAUSE OF DEBATE? I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS IRRELEVANT BUT YOU TRIED TO LIE HERE AND SAY IT WASN'T! AM I RIGHT OR NOT?
          Last edited by travestyny; 08-17-2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              It was not about a case. So now it has to be about what everyone has ever done with EPO. Dude, get out of here with that bullshlt. You're just trying to cling to the confusion that they had over the testing from long ago. It seems like YOU are not wanting to stand up for YOUR comments now.

Do you still believe this:

AND DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT IN THE COURT CASE THERE IS A THRESHOLD? Yes or no?

you made this statement:

and this one:

YOU ARE SAYING IT'S INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TYPE TEST. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IS SQUIM TO DEFLECT TO THE CONFUSION THAT EXISTED WAY IN THE PAST. I AM WELL AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND IT'S NOT WORKING.

Sorry but again there is a difference.

EXAMPLE: LAB was testing with a threshold of 80% as an example.

In your statements, you were stating that there was NO threshold type test for EPO testing!!!! Whoever said that was WRONG!!!. So whether they were using 80% or 85%, using your statement, the CAS panel said that there is no threshold type test. You said they are just looking at an image!!!

Those CAS panel statements were to get the athlete to understand that EPO is not a threshold substance. It is tested differently. Furthermore, going by UCI rules at the time, the LABs could have applied any sound criteria as long as it is valid .... and reliable. "By any reliable means".

The question was NOT that the LAB is always testing by way of threshold type test. You are saying that the CAS panel is stating that there are no threshold type tests and ANYONE who as EVER called it that, they were correcting them.

Funny in that, I am now explaining to you what you have been preaching for EVER!!!!

Comment

• Found it. HERE I AM DEALING WITH THIS SHlT A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!

For arguments sake, let's say the BAP is a threshold. Ok. Now pay attention.

Is the BAP in the TD2014EPO document. I forgot how many times I asked you this, but I'll update the list.

ANSWER PLEASE!
                I ALREADY DEALT WITH THIS DEFLECTION OF YOURS. THE POINT IS THAT YOU WANTED TO KEEP WITH IT BECAUSE YOU HAD NOWHERE TO TURN AND YOU WANTED TO LIE ABOUT THE SCOPE OF OUR DEBATE TO FIT YOUR AGENDA. WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!????
                Last edited by travestyny; 08-18-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Summary: I have been waiting for 80+ pages on Travestyny to ACCEPT a challenge on an argument that went on for over 2 months.

Yes, I am still waiting for him to accept!

Comment

Sorry but again there is a difference.

EXAMPLE: LAB was testing with a threshold of 80% as an example.

In your statements, you were stating that there was NO threshold type test for EPO testing!!!! Whoever said that was WRONG!!!. So whether they were using 80% or 85%, using your statement, the CAS panel said that there is no threshold type test. You said they are just looking at an image!!!

Those CAS panel statements were to get the athlete to understand that EPO is not a threshold substance. It is tested differently. Furthermore, going by UCI rules at the time, the LABs could have applied any sound criteria as long as it is valid .... and reliable. "By any reliable means".

The question was NOT that the LAB is always testing by way of threshold type test. You are saying that the CAS panel is stating that there are no threshold type tests and ANYONE who as EVER called it that, they were correcting them.

Funny in that, I am now explaining to you what you have been preaching for EVER!!!!

YOU ARE NOT EXPLAINING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG.

Look dude, the lab might have used it as a threshold in the past because they CAN. But that doesn't mean that it is inherently a threshold. I can prove this quite simply if you want me to.

Let's go through this one step at a time and see if we have any issues.

FIRST: Do you think that it was an 80% threshold in that case? Answer honestly.

Comment

Summary: I have been waiting for 80+ pages on Travestyny to ACCEPT a challenge on an argument that went on for over 2 months.

Yes, I am still waiting for him to accept!
                      AND I'VE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS FOR YOU TO PAY YOUR DEBT AND ADMIT THAT YOU LOST.

FURTHERMORE, IT SEEMS I'M THE ONE WAITING 80 PAGES IN HERE BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO ACCEPTED ANY CHALLENGES IN HERE AND I CAN BACK THAT UP. YOU BACKED DOWN A BILLION TIMES ABOU THINGS YOU HAVE GONE ON RECORD BELIEVING.

AND THERE IS ALSO A THREAD CURRENTLY IN THE THUNDERDOME WHICH YOU WERE CALLED OUT IN NOT ONLY BY ME, BUT YOU HAVEN'T RETURNED TO.

So like I said, if you want to talk this ducking shlt. Two can play that game, home boy. I can keep bumping the thread with colorful letters and big font just like you can.

BUT I CAN ALSO POINT TO THAT 4-0 DEBATE THAT YOU LOST WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOUR THREAD IS BUILT OUT OF DESPERATION AND LIES. AND THE DESPERATION WAS JUST MADE MORE CLEAR NOW THAT I POSTED THAT A LONG AS TIME AGO I SAID WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE IS IRRELEVANT.

Comment

Working...
                      X