Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAVING SPOON23 JOIN THE THREAD AND MEDIATING A PROPOSAL FOR A REMATCH BETWEEN ME AND ADP, AND ME ACCEPTING IT WHILE ADP DECLINED IS LIKE BUBOY BEING PUT IN CHARGE OF THE DETAILS FOR A MAY/PAC REMATCH, MAYWEATHER AGREEING TO THE FIRST OFFER, AND PACQUIAO TURNING IT DOWN!!!!!

THINK ABOUT THAT!

R.I.P.

Comment

• ADP IS HAVING THE SAME MENTAL MELTDOWN HE HAD AT THE END OF OUR DEBATE 1.5 YEARS AGO. I OWN THIS DUDE'S LIFE!!! PATHETIC!!!!! PUT HIM AWAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        HAVING SPOON23 JOIN THE THREAD AND MEDIATING A PROPOSAL FOR A REMATCH BETWEEN ME AND ADP, AND ME ACCEPTING IT WHILE ADP DECLINED IS LIKE BUBOY BEING PUT IN CHARGE OF THE DETAILS FOR A MAY/PAC REMATCH, MAYWEATHER AGREEING TO THE FIRST OFFER, AND PACQUIAO TURNING IT DOWN!!!!!

THINK ABOUT THAT!

That was

1) YOU SQUIRMING AWAY from the current CHALLENGE as per thread.

2) That was something that you 2 were discussing and I wasn't even involved in because I knew what you were trying to do, DUCKer

3) I laughed at what you were trying to do by using your own words against you (VAGUE) … and at that, AGAIN, just like the roadblocks, VAGUE topic was fine with you!!!

4) Don't worry, I am certainly giving you part of the credit for verify, analyzing and coming to the definite conclusion that you LIED and CHEATED!!!!

WE DID IT TOGETHER!!!!! What a DUET!!!!

Travestyny

the

CHEATER

LIAR

DUCKER

Look at travestyny go in his natural habitat

Comment

• SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

Travestyny

We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

Let it go!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
            Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• ADP IS GOING TO CRY EVERY DAMN DAY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I DID THIS TO YOU. REMEMBER THAT BlTCH. AHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

4-0

Comment

• I TOLD YOU I WON'T BE JOINING YOU FOR ANOTHER 90 PAGE THREAD, SO HERE'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO FOR YOU ADP.

YOU ARE STILL TALKING I SEE. SO LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE STILL A PVSSY. YEA, I BET YOU'RE STILL A PVSSY. HEREEEEE PVSSY PVSSSYYYYY PVSSSYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

1. PERMANENT BAN
                2. ALL POINTS

REMATCH!!!!!!!

SIMPLE. WHEN YOU FIND YOUR BALLS, LET ME KNOW. I BET YOU DON'T SAY SHlT AND BOW OUT. OH...AND WE GET MOD TO LOCK THIS DEAL IN. I BET YOU DON'T ACCEPT!!!!!!

ACCEPT OR DECLINE? I BET YOU DECLINE. DON'T EVEN THINK OF WRITING BACK WITHOUT MANNING UP. I BET YOU BlTCH OUTTTTTTTT!

SO LONG, CHUMP. YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE MY LITTLE BlTCH WHO TOOK A 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN AND CRIED ABOUT IT FOR OVER A YEAR.....BUT WOULDN'T STEP UP TO A REMATCH. LMAOOOOOOOO.

IF YOUR NEXT POST HERE SAYS "ACCEPT" I'LL KNOW YOU'RE WILLING TO GET DECAPITATED. IF NOT. I'LL KNOW YOU'RE FOREVER MY 4-0 LOSING BlTCH. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE???? LAST POST UNLESS YOU ACCEPT.
                DON'T LET THE OPPORTUNITY PROVE YOU TO BE A BlTCH

PAY YOUR DEBT F@GGOT. IT'S OVER!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I TOLD YOU I WON'T BE JOINING YOU FOR ANOTHER 90 PAGE THREAD, SO HERE'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO FOR YOU ADP.

YOU ARE STILL TALKING I SEE. SO LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE STILL A PVSSY. YEA, I BET YOU'RE STILL A PVSSY. HEREEEEE PVSSY PVSSSYYYYY PVSSSYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

1. PERMANENT BAN
                  2. ALL POINTS

REMATCH!!!!!!!

SIMPLE. WHEN YOU FIND YOUR BALLS, LET ME KNOW. I BET YOU DON'T SAY SHlT AND BOW OUT. OH...AND WE GET MOD TO LOCK THIS DEAL IN. I BET YOU DON'T ACCEPT!!!!!!

ACCEPT OR DECLINE? I BET YOU DECLINE. DON'T EVEN THINK OF WRITING BACK WITHOUT MANNING UP. I BET YOU BlTCH OUTTTTTTTT!

SO LONG, CHUMP. YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE MY LITTLE BlTCH WHO TOOK A 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN AND CRIED ABOUT IT FOR OVER A YEAR.....BUT WOULDN'T STEP UP TO A REMATCH. LMAOOOOOOOO.

IF YOUR NEXT POST HERE SAYS "ACCEPT" I'LL KNOW YOU'RE WILLING TO GET DECAPITATED. IF NOT. I'LL KNOW YOU'RE FOREVER MY 4-0 LOSING BlTCH. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE???? LAST POST UNLESS YOU ACCEPT.
                  DON'T LET THE OPPORTUNITY PROVE YOU TO BE A BlTCH :

PAY YOUR DEBT F@GGOT. IT'S OVER!

4-0!!!!!!

REMINDER ALERT: ADP02 started this thread and I challenged Travestyny. Up to this point, Travestyny has yet to accept the challenge. In fact, he just admitted that he was DONE. Travestyny QUIT!!!!

A SUMMARY of Travestyny's post translated so everyone can understand:

I, Travestyny, know that I CANNOT win the CHALLENGE as per the thread starter (by ADP02), which was based on an argument that we had that went on for 2+ months.

So I, Travestyny, will squirm just like I did for 90+ pages, to an entirely different topic so that it will, hopefully, appear that it is ADP02 that is ducking even though I, Travestyny, have been DUCKING throughout this 90+ pages ordeal!!!

I, Travestyny, WANT OUT!!!!

I'm DONE!!! NO MAS!!!!

PLEASE, MAKE THIS STOP!!!!!!

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• LMAOOOOOOO. WELL WELLL WELL. HE TOOK ONE HOUR TO BACK DOWN LIKE I THOUGHT HE WOULD. THAT LlTTLE PVSSY DIDN'T WANT THE REMATCH, DID HE? JUST LIKE I PREDICTED.

4-0!!!!!!

OH, AND PAY OFF YOUR DEBT FROM GETTING BEAT 4-0 YOU BET WELCHING BlTCH!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 08-19-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• I CALLED IT!!!!

I said it from the START that Travestyny will NOT be ACCEPTING a challenge that was based on a topic that we argued for 2+ months.

Man, reading your pathetic posts, just showed who you are.

You should be apologizing to the judges but that is up to you LIAR and CHEATER.

You definitely have LOST your BALLs for 90+ pages so I do not expect you to ever find them.

WHERE are Travestyny's BALLs?

Has anyone found them?

Travestyny's where are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X