No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    No problem … and that is part of my point when it comes to clarity. That is, even if you wanted to or cared, it would not be easy to follow … but Travestyny likes to "cloud" this up.

Summary:
    Well, we are 70+ pages into this.

I challenged Travestyny on something that Travestyny cannot admit that he was WRONG and more importantly, he DUPED the judges in our previous debate with those statements.

By not accepting the Challenge, it means that Travestyny realizes that he is WRONG and CANNOT win. That is, he knows that he DUPED the judges!!!!

Now, after 70+ pages, it's NOT a good look for Travestyny!!!!

The work, from my end, has been done!!!!

Travestyny is found GUILTY!!!!

That is the short version
    I’m gonna post abthred in Hebrew from a secular Jew..

I’m outta your battle with travesty..

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      NEW DEBATE...NO CONFUSION????THERE WAS NEVER ANY CONFUSION TO BEGIN WITH, BlTCH. YOU GOT CAUGHT LYING ABOUT THE SCOPE AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT THE JUDGES TO LOOK INTO THAT OLD DEBATE! JUST ADMIT IT INSTEAD OF SQUIRMING LIKE A BlTCH! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE JUDGES. THEY ARE GOING TO SEE THROUGH YOU LIKE SARAN WRAP!

AGAIN, THE PURPOSE OF THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT I LIED AND DUPED THE JUDGES, RIGHT. OR ARE YOU BACKING OFF OF THAT NOW?

LET ME KNOW BlTCH. YOU CHANGE YOUR STORY SO DAMN MUCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU GOT CAUGHT LYINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TRYING TO SHOW I WAS CHEATING. DO YOU BACK DOWN NOW AND ADMIT THAT I DIDN'T CHEAT YOU. DID I LEGIT WIN. LET ME KNOW BRO. I'M WAITINGGGG
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Did you say this, adp....

or were you lying again? Are you going to step up and support your statement, or are you going to squirm, duck and deflect from it. Seems like you are now trying to distance yourself from our former debate. Doess that mean i got that win legit!

Waiting......
      Still waitingggggg. You offered the willy wanker challenge and i accepted. You don't want that anymore? What happened. Is it because you are afraid the judges will learn you are lying about the scope. Yea, i think that's what it has to be. Well, you should stop lying, bro. When you lie, you have to tell another, and another, and another. While all i'm saying is...the evidence speaks for itself!

WHO'S DUCKING THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE NOW, BIG SHOT. HUH? HUH????

WHO?

Don't you get it? You are saying, don't I want proof?

DING DING DING!!!!

YOU PROVED IT ALREADY!!!!!!!

You PROVED it by YOUR ACTIONS!!!!

They are connected. I said it several times. So I am being consistent!

BUT

It is NOT the same TOPIC as the first debate. The SCOPE is different. The EXCLUSIONS are different.

IT is all SET

Just waiting for you, Travestyny:
      To ACCEPT the NEW CHALLENGE
      To ACCEPT THE NEW SCOPE

I ACCEPTED the EXCLUSIONs that you requested.
      - Not about ABP testing for EPO
      - Not about other non-threshold susbtances

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I’m gonna post abthred in Hebrew from a secular Jew..

I’m outta your battle with travesty..

No problem Zaroku … I wasn't expecting you to be interested.

Enjoy your summer!

Comment

WHO?

Don't you get it? You are saying, don't I want proof?

DING DING DING!!!!

YOU PROVED IT ALREADY!!!!!!!

You PROVED it by YOUR ACTIONS!!!!

They are connected. I said it several times. So I am being consistent!

BUT

It is NOT the same TOPIC as the first debate. The SCOPE is different. The EXCLUSIONS are different.

IT is all SET

Just waiting for you, Travestyny:
          To ACCEPT the NEW CHALLENGE
          To ACCEPT THE NEW SCOPE

I ACCEPTED the EXCLUSIONs that you requested.
          - Not about ABP testing for EPO
          - Not about other non-threshold susbtances

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE

The Willy Wanker Challenge, right?

Well the scope is for you to show that I lied and cheated using that information from the court case, right?

How are you going to show that if the judges don't know what the scope of our debate was, right?

And I accepted. The scope is you proving that I lied and cheated to gain votes in our battle.

Part of the proof is the scope of our previous debate, right?

I ACCEPT. LET'S GET IT OVER WITH. STOP PVSSYING OUT. IT'S CLEAR THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE HESITANT IS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THE JUDGES ARE GOING TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH WHO IS LYING AND TRYING TO CHEAT.

WHY DON'T YOU WANT THE JUDGES TO SEE PROOF OF WHAT THE SCOPE OF OUR DEBATE WAS, ADP? HUH? ANSWER THIS FVCCKING QUESTION. STOP DUCKING IT. IS IT BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN PROVEN TO BE A LIAR OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I DARE YOU TO STEP UP. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU BACKTRACK FROM YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCOPE SO MANY TIMES THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE LAUGHED AT BY EVERYONE WHO WITNESSES IT. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU BACKTRACK FROM YOUR INITIAL INFORMATION, LIKE YOU ALREADY DID AND TRIED TO BLAME IT ON BILLEAU. SO STOP BEING A PVSSY AND LET'S DO IT.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE. THE FACT THAT YOU WANT THE JUDGES TO BLINDLY ACCEPT WHAT YOU SAY WAS THE SCOPE OF OUR DEBATE INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES IS WHAT PROVES THAT YOU ARE A LYING SCUMBAG. LET'S DO IT, ADP. I'M READY. ARE YOU DOWN OR NOT?

Comment

The Willy Wanker Challenge, right?

Well the scope is for you to show that I lied and cheated using that information from the court case, right?

How are you going to show that if the judges don't know what the scope of our debate was, right?

And I accepted. The scope is you proving that I lied and cheated to gain votes in our battle.

Part of the proof is the scope of our previous debate, right?

I ACCEPT. LET'S GET IT OVER WITH. STOP PVSSYING OUT. IT'S CLEAR THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE HESITANT IS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THE JUDGES ARE GOING TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH WHO IS LYING AND TRYING TO CHEAT.

WHY DON'T YOU WANT THE JUDGES TO SEE PROOF OF WHAT THE SCOPE OF OUR DEBATE WAS, ADP? HUH? ANSWER THIS FVCCKING QUESTION. STOP DUCKING IT. IS IT BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN PROVEN TO BE A LIAR OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I DARE YOU TO STEP UP. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU BACKTRACK FROM YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCOPE SO MANY TIMES THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE LAUGHED AT BY EVERYONE WHO WITNESSES IT. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU BACKTRACK FROM YOUR INITIAL INFORMATION, LIKE YOU ALREADY DID AND TRIED TO BLAME IT ON BILLEAU. SO STOP BEING A PVSSY AND LET'S DO IT.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE. THE FACT THAT YOU WANT THE JUDGES TO BLINDLY ACCEPT WHAT YOU SAY WAS THE SCOPE OF OUR DEBATE INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES IS WHAT PROVES THAT YOU ARE A LYING SCUMBAG. LET'S DO IT, ADP. I'M READY. ARE YOU DOWN OR NOT?

TOTAL BS!!!!

Either you ACCEPT or YOU DO NOT.

You are saying, I ACCEPT BUT …… WTF!!!!

This is ABOUT YOU stating what the CAS panel meant about those statements that you posted. There is a connection with the OLD debate because you said it there too and DUPED the judges. ALL FACTs!!!!

The WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE is NEW!!!!!

You are saying that EPO testing CANNOT have any threshold type tests and anyone who has called it that is WRONG.

That is the CHALLENGE. It is a DIFFERENT than the previous CHALLENGE.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE and SCOPE?

Comment

TOTAL BS!!!!

Either you ACCEPT or YOU DO NOT.

You are saying, I ACCEPT BUT …… WTF!!!!

This is ABOUT YOU stating what the CAS panel meant about those statements that you posted. There is a connection with the OLD debate because you said it there too and DUPED the judges. ALL FACTs!!!!

The WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE is NEW!!!!!

You are saying that EPO testing CANNOT have any threshold type tests and anyone who has called it that is WRONG.

That is the CHALLENGE. It is a DIFFERENT than the previous CHALLENGE.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE and SCOPE?

DO I REALLY HAVE TO COPY AND POST MY RESPONSE FROM THE OTHER THREAD WHERE I ALREADY RESPONDED TO THIS?

YOU ARE DESPERATE. AND I FVVKED YOU UP SO BADLY THAT YOU ARE HAVING A MENTAL MELTDOWN

ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WHY ARE YOU AGAINST THE JUDGES SEEING PROOF OF THE SCOPE OF OUR PAST DEBATE SO THEY CAN VERIFY IF YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT ME DUPING THE JUDGES IS ACCURATE. YOU WOULD THINK THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE THAT RESOLVED, BUT YOU ARE FIGHTING ME TOOTH AND NAIL TO KEEP THOSE JUDGES AWAY FROM THAT INFORMATION, WHILE YOU HAVE FOUGHT ME FOR 70 PLUS PAGES OVER WHAT THE SCOPE WAS. I SHOWED SHOULDERROLL ONE POST AND HE EASILY VERIFIED MY INFORMATION. LET'S GET YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST MINE AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. WHY DOES THAT SCARE YOU. ARE YOU SCARED, PVSSY? ANSWER THE FVVVCKING QUESTION, BlTCH!

Comment

[B]

[SIZE="4"]TOTAL BS!!!!
                OH, AND WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT LETTING JUDGES REVIEW INFORMATION ON THEIR OWN IS TOTAL BS. LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Is it because YOU KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE LYING. YES THEY WOULD BE, ADP. YES THEY WOULD.

WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. YOU PROVE THAT I LIED AND CHEATED MY WAY TO THAT VICTORY. GO FOR IT. THE JUDGES WILL HAVE TO SEE EVIDENCE OF THE PAST SCOPE. DON'T LET THAT SCARE YOU, PVSSY. YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO GET EMBARRASSED, ALL OF YOUR POINTS TAKEN, AND RECEIVE A PERMANENT BAN FOR DRAGGING JUDGES INTO A DEBATE WHERE IT'S GOING TO BE CLEAR THAT YOU ARE LYING AND WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME.

OH, AND SHOW SOME PROOF OF THIS 'CAN...' CONVERSATION WE HAD OVER MONTHS. CAN YOU EVEN SHOW ME USING THE WORD CAN THREE TIMES?

BECAUSE I CAN SHOW PROOF THAT THIS WAS ALWAYS ABOUT A REMATCH, NOT ABOUT 'CAN.' AND I CAN SHOW PROOF THAT I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WERE SAYING WAS OUT OF SCOPE.

REMEMBER HOW I HAD TO ASK YOU 13 TIMES WHETHER THE BAP WAS OUT OF SCOPE. I'LL POST IT UP FOR YOU AS MY PROOF. SO LET ME KNOW.

Comment

DO I REALLY HAVE TO COPY AND POST MY RESPONSE FROM THE OTHER THREAD WHERE I ALREADY RESPONDED TO THIS?

YOU ARE DESPERATE. AND I FVVKED YOU UP SO BADLY THAT YOU ARE HAVING A MENTAL MELTDOWN

ANSWER THIS QUESTION: WHY ARE YOU AGAINST THE JUDGES SEEING PROOF OF THE SCOPE OF OUR PAST DEBATE SO THEY CAN VERIFY IF YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT ME DUPING THE JUDGES IS ACCURATE. YOU WOULD THINK THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE THAT RESOLVED, BUT YOU ARE FIGHTING ME TOOTH AND NAIL TO KEEP THOSE JUDGES AWAY FROM THAT INFORMATION, WHILE YOU HAVE FOUGHT ME FOR 70 PLUS PAGES OVER WHAT THE SCOPE WAS. I SHOWED SHOULDERROLL ONE POST AND HE EASILY VERIFIED MY INFORMATION. LET'S GET YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST MINE AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. WHY DOES THAT SCARE YOU. ARE YOU SCARED, PVSSY? ANSWER THE FVVVCKING QUESTION, BlTCH!

Did you say this?

We have argued that for 2 months!!!!!

I want you to prove that in front of the judges.

Do you ACCEPT the CHALLENGE as per this thread?

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!

DUCKER!!!!

Comment

Did you say this?

We have argued that for 2 months!!!!!

I want you to prove that in front of the judges.

Do you ACCEPT the CHALLENGE as per this thread?

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!

DUCKER!!!!

I FINALLY FOUND WHAT YOU MEANT BY CAN. HERE IT IS!!!!!!

Again, here you are saying rEPO exceeds threshold limits.

Can rEPO be below threshold limits according to the WADA TD2014EPO document, ADP?

Waiting

I'LL DEFINITELY ACCEPT THAT. NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU BACK DOWN. YOU'RE IN A PRECARIOUS POSITION. BECAUSE IF YOU BACK DOWN, THAT MEANS YOU BACK DOWN FROM THE SCOPE THAT YOU AGREED TO IN OUR DEBATE!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02
                    SCOPE that YOU agreed on: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria?

SO DO WE HAVE A DEBATE ON THAT? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED? LET ME KNOW! SEEMS LIKE WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FOR 2 MONTHS, SINCE LIKE I SAID, WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT A REMATCH FOR TWO MONTHS, HAVEN'T WE?

DON'T DECLINE!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                      travestyny and i have been arguing over epo testing and can epo or other non-threshold substances have a threshold type test associated to its testing process?

travestyny is saying no while i said yes.

Let me know if you are up to the challenge travestyny.

is this what we were arguing about? If not, show proof, adp.

again, here you are saying repo exceeds threshold limits.

Can repo be below threshold limits according to the wada td2014epo document, adp?

Waiting
                      looks eerily similar to this:

Originally posted by adp02
                      scope that you agreed on: does the epo technical document refer to threshold criteria?

so you ready for that rematch? Because like i told you, i have proof that what were were discussing was a rematch. Remember when you said this:

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                      can we now have a recount?

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... Like ..... No mayweather mafia judges

I accept. Will you back down from this???? Let me know. You wanted it. Let's see if you still want it. I agree to no mayweather mafia judges. Deal?
                      Last edited by travestyny; 08-16-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X