Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Oh really? Explain, ADP.

COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT:

That directly contradicts your information. You won't discuss this because you know you are wrong.

I don't have to prove them wrong. That's the beauty of my position. Though I've posted to you over and over that they specifically state the BAP is not a threshold, the BAP is also IRRELEVANT. This is why you won't answer to it not being a part of the WADA TD2014EPO document. You and I both know it leaves you with nothing.

The only thing they ever labeled a threshold was a criteria dating back to 2003 that hasn't been used for years. Do you deny this????

I've asked you this over 10 times. Let me ask it a different way. Stop ducking it, ADP.

What criteria in the WADA TD2014EPO have the WADA experts said is a threshold? Quote it specifically for us all to see.

If you can't....lol....you lose. There is a reason you won't answer that question. You know it, and I know it.

WADA says specifically that the ABP does not detect EPO. You know we were talking about testing for EPO specifically. Just another deflection that won't work. No one is stupid enough to believe your squirming, ADP. Again, tell me where in the WADA TD2014 EPO document it says that the ABP can be used to test for EPO. You keep ducking this as well, though you said specifically that document is the scope. Ooops.

I just want you to answer those two questions instead of ducking them. Is there any reason that you won't answer, hmmmm?

By the way, rematch whenever you like. You won't even respond to my offers for a rematch, because you know you don't stand a chance. Give up.

By the way...your court case is what destroys you.

Soooooo.....is there a chance it was a blood infusion instead of EPO doping???? OWNED. YOU FAIL

At the top of your posts, just say get ready to read my DEFLECTIONs!!!!

Discussion:
    Who is right, Travestyny's comprehension or the WADA EXPERTs. Do not DEFLECT!!!! but you are the one that they call DEFLECTOR, so I know that you will not disappoint in your comeback, DEFLECTOR!!! LOL

I'm enjoying this and its just going to get a bit more enjoyable.

YES, YOU ARE WRONG.

Why ?

These are not just WADA EXPERTs they are WADA EPO EXPERTs who know a lot more than you do.

Please show me your credentials on EPO testing and try to compare it to this!!!!

1) They are called upon to testify and give their EPO EXTERTISE!!!

2) They are called upon to testify to prosecute the athlete because of their EPO EXPERTISE and also because they are part of the LAB that is accredited by WADA and who testing the athlete!!!

3) Dr Catlin: In case you do not know who he is or was at the time:

The director of the WADA accredited Los Angeles lab, Don Catlin,
    "I have full confidence in the test. I've been doing the test for many years; I've probably done it 1,000 times. I've studied it. I've written papers about it. I've gone to court to defend our results. . . . I like the test."

4) Dr Segura: In case you do not know who he is or was at the time:

Jordi Segura, an EPO testing expert and the WADA accredited lab director in Barcelona, said the EPO test consists of 170 steps that take three days to perform.

Any minor mistake along the way can affect the quality of the result, making it effectively too "blurry" to fit into the criteria necessary for a positive result, particularly if the sample is right at the threshold.

5) Read this:
    Dr Catlin actually contributed in writing WADA's EPO technical document in 2004 and 2007!!!

WADA Technical Document – TD2004EPO

Written by: D. Catlin G. Nissen-Lie C. Howe J.A. Pascual F. Lasne M. Saugy

WADA Technical Document – TD2007EPO
    Written by: D. Catlin G. Nissen-Lie C. Howe J.A. Pascual F. Lasne M. Saugy

6) Dr Segura is referenced several times WADA's 2014 EPO technical document!!!!

7) Both sides in that case had stated that their are ratios/thresholds type tests.

So NO, these WADA EXPERTs are NOT WRONG. YOU Travestyny did not comprehend and consequently

Travestyny YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      At the top of your posts, just say get ready to read my DEFLECTIONs!!!!

Discussion:
      Who is right, Travestyny's comprehension or the WADA EXPERTs. Do not DEFLECT!!!! but you are the one that they call DEFLECTOR, so I know that you will not disappoint in your comeback, DEFLECTOR!!! LOL

I'm enjoying this and its just going to get a bit more enjoyable.

YES, YOU ARE WRONG.

Why ?

These are not just WADA EXPERTs they are WADA EPO EXPERTs who know a lot more than you do.

Please show me your credentials on EPO testing and try to compare it to this!!!!

1) They are called upon to testify and give their EPO EXTERTISE!!!

2) They are called upon to testify to prosecute the athlete because of their EPO EXPERTISE and also because they are part of the LAB that is accredited by WADA and who testing the athlete!!!

3) Dr Catlin: In case you do not know who he is or was at the time:

4) Dr Segura: In case you do not know who he is or was at the time:

5) Read this:
      Dr Catlin actually contributed in writing WADA's EPO technical document in 2004 and 2007!!!

6) Dr Segura is referenced several times WADA's 2014 EPO technical document!!!!

7) Both sides in that case had stated that their are ratios/thresholds type tests.

So NO, these WADA EXPERTs are NOT WRONG. YOU Travestyny did not comprehend and consequently

Travestyny YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

I'M WRONG ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY, ADP? I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL ME WHAT THE EXPERTS SAID ABOUT THE CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT.

CAN YOU QUOTE ANY WADA EXPERT SAYING THAT THERE ARE THRESHOLD CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT?

I'M WAITING!!!!!

Why won't you answer my questions, ADP

Comment

Discussion:

I'll gladly answer this. THE WADA EXPERTS DON'T SAY THAT I'M WRONG BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THAT THEY HAVE EVER CALLED A THRESHOLD WAS THE BAP CRITERIA FROM 2003 THAT IS NO LONGER IN USE!!!!!

DO YOU DENY THIS, ADP?????

QUESTION: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRING TO USED? KEEP THIS IN MIND:

In January 2005, WADA recommended that the 80% basic bands criterion should no longer be used
        You mentioned before that they went back to it for a short period of time. When did that end. You can't fool me, ******

Comment

One more...I couldn't resist.

It's not going to work! You know I have enough information about this to shut you down at any time, right?

The man who designed the test:
          Dr. Francoise Lasne: NO THRESHOLD FOR EPO ANALOGUE CERA BECAUSE IT IS QUALITATIVE.

Oh, and this one is particularly important. Tells us not only about your intensity being qualitative, but also, tells us more about the BAP that you keep talking about

There are WADA experts in court stating that EPO testing is qualitative.

Is the WADA expert wrong? You love that line.

OWNED.

Now for the last time....these criteria are NOT threshold criteria. It says it here clearly!

Court of Arbitration for Sport!

I explained this to your dumb ass before. A threshold is an allowance. I can smoke a little marijuana and be below the threshold. I can smoke more and be at the threshold. I can smoke even more and exceed it. EPO doesn't work that way. They test the urine and the image reveals if rEPO is there or not. That's it. Nothing is moving. Nothing is approaching and exceeding a threshold, which is how you described it!

exceed | ikˈsēd |
          verb [with object]
          go beyond what is allowed

The criteria don't show something "going beyond what is allowed." It simply shows what the thing is.

[size="5"]In EVERY SINGLE CASE of a threshold criteria, the thing that is being measured can exceed or be below the threshold. Above you

It's more qualitative I agree. I said this early on, remember? You then try to use that to DEFLECT!

All you do is try to use words to try to discredit instead of trying to understand what is being said!!! You know, you are trying to use loop-holes and confuse others but that doesn't work with me, DEFLECTOR!!!

As a whole the EPO testing is qualitative since there are numerous types of tests and variables to consider but there are quantitative test results!!!

Also, look it up. There is also a such thing as qualitative thresholds!

Anyways, we are not trying to establish if there is a quantitative test.

The discussion:
          Is there threshold type test(s) for EPO testing.

Stick with that and you will find some threshold type tests DEFLECTOR!!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 06-25-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

It's more qualitative I agree. I said this early on, remember? You then try to use that to DEFLECT!

All you do is try to use words to try to discredit instead of trying to understand what is being said!!! You know, you are trying to use loop-holes and confuse others but that doesn't work with me, DEFLECTOR!!!

As a whole the EPO testing is qualitative since there are numerous types of tests and variables to consider but there are quantitative test results!!!

Also, look it up. There is also a such thing as qualitative thresholds!

The discussion:
            Is there threshold type tests for EPO testing.

Stick with that and you will find some threshold type tests DEFLECTOR!!!!!

Don't tell me what to stick to when you won't answer EVEN ONE of my questions. STOP DUCKING.

1. IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT?
            2. When did you first change from Threshold Substance to Threshold Criteria?
            3. Does the WADA TD2014EPO document mention ABP being used to test for EPO specifically?
            4. Can rEPO be below the "threshold" you speak of?

WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS????????

And you just merked yourself by admitting it's qualitative....and then trying to say it's a qualitative threshold. LMAOOOOOOO. IT'S NOT A THRESHOLD YOU IDIOT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A THRESHOLD IS.
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-25-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I'M WRONG ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY, ADP? I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL ME WHAT THE EXPERTS SAID ABOUT THE CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT.

CAN YOU QUOTE ANY WADA EXPERT SAYING THAT THERE ARE THRESHOLD CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT?

I'M WAITING!!!!!

Why won't you answer my questions, ADP
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I'll gladly answer this. THE WADA EXPERTS DON'T SAY THAT I'M WRONG BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THAT THEY HAVE EVER CALLED A THRESHOLD WAS THE BAP CRITERIA FROM 2003 THAT IS NO LONGER IN USE!!!!!

DO YOU DENY THIS, ADP?????

QUESTION: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRING TO USED? KEEP THIS IN MIND:

You mentioned before that they went back to it for a short period of time. When did that end. You can't fool me, ******
              I told you that you would be DEFLECTING AGAIN!!!!

Discussion that we were disagreeing on:
              Those statements brought up from the panel (CAS) in that case. Nothing else DEFLECTOR!!!!

Again, based on the panels statements from that case:

I say that the WADA EPO EXPERTS are right and YOU Travestyny ARE WRONG!!!

Both sides in that case called it threshold type tests!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02
                2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.

Again, here you are saying rEPO exceeds threshold limits.

Can rEPO be below threshold limits according to the WADA TD2014EPO document, ADP?

Waiting

Comment

Those statements brought up from the panel (CAS) in that case. Nothing else DEFLECTOR!!!!

Both sides in that case called it threshold type tests!!!!

What are you even talking about? The decision from the panel proves you are wrong, you idiot!!!!

• The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

NO THRESHOLD!!!!!!

Now what did you say?

Originally posted by ADP02
                  2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.

THAT IS IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH WHAT THE COURT POSTED. EXPLAIN!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 06-25-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• YOU KEEP ASKING IF THE WADA EXPERTS WERE WRONG. DO YOU MEAN WERE THEY WRONG ABOUT AN OLD CRITERIA THAT NO LONGER EXISTS? DOES IT EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT, ADP?

Deflection Count: 12. Why won't he answer??? LOOK AT THIS SHlT!!!!!!!

ADP, STOP BRINGING UP YOUR 2003 BAP CRITERIA UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KEEP DUCKING AND DEFLECTING FROM. I'M WAITING!!!! I WONDER WHY YOU WON'T JUST ANSWER!!!!

SHOW ME THAT OLD BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT!!!!!!

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

ANSWER THIS FUVCCKING QUESTION: DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EVEN EXIST IN THE TD2014 DOCUMENT?
                    DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT ADP??????
                    How long are you going to duck this? Is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?????? Yes or no?
                    IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO?????
                    IS THAT CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT? YES OR NO?
                    THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER. DOES THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT HAVE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, ADP? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER?????
                    is the criteria that you claim the wada experts are rightly referring to as a threshold a part of the wada td2014epo document???????? Answer the question, adp!!!
                    Is the BAP in the TD2014EPO document. I forgot how many times I asked you this, but I'll update the list.
                    ANSWER PLEASE!
                    What criteria in the WADA TD2014EPO have the WADA experts said is a threshold? Quote it specifically for us all to see.
                    Don't tell me what to stick to when you won't answer EVEN ONE of my questions. STOP DUCKING.

1. IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT?
                    A Deflecting PIECE OF SHlT AT IT AGAIN!!!!!

Comment

Both sides in that case called it threshold type tests!!!! LOL

What are you even talking about? The decision from the panel proves you are wrong, you idiot!!!!

NO THRESHOLD!!!!!!

Now what did you say?

THAT IS IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH WHAT THE COURT POSTED. EXPLAIN!
                      Travestyny has been placed on CONFUSION ALERT. Someone needs to help this poor guy!

I'm a patient guy. What are you not able to understand? This is easy basic stuff!!!

You know that there can be multiple types of threshold tests, right?

We BOTH agree finally that ABP has threshold tests, right?
                      Are all thresholds tests based on a threshold greater than what is humanly possible? NO!!!!

For ABP, They can just be checking the swings for a given individual and if they make any sense. A given result may actually be acceptable for another athlete but not the swings or threshold tests that they test for that given individual.

Sorry but you keep on thinking what the panel was discussing is what we are disagreeing on but the problem is YOUR COMPREHENSION!!! IT IS WRONG!!!

I told you what they were discussing. This is NOT a test to see that they are testing a quantity of EPO that is above the quantity that is humanly produced.

It's clear for me, the WADA EPO EXPERTS, the 2 sides who were making their point in that case and numerous other people.

Well, everyone gets it except for Travestyny, who keeps on being CONFUSED and getting it WRONG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X