Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    thanks spoon!!!

As you can see, travestyny has tried everything and anything to divert the challenge to something other than what this thread was started for!!!

There is only one reason why he has been ducking!!!

this dude, travestyny, got caught cheating by duping the judges!!!!

he even got votes on those same statements.

travestyny,
    exposed big time!!!!

ahemmmmmm:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    i'll tell you what.

pay your debt from the last debate and admit that you lost.

I'll accept your challenge for permanent ban and all points.

deal?

offered to you on a silver platter. Are you declining this or what?

I'm waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      NOPE ...

It is YOU that GOT EXPOSED, BIG TIME

Stop pretending that there is no connection to the first debate. Of course there is a connection to the first debate. That is why you are struggling here BIG TIME!!!

Reminder: This is a CHALLENGE that I started. I am waiting for YOU to ACCEPT!!!

The connection is that you used the same statements to DUPE the judges.

You PROVED that already!

You duped the judges yet you want a reward before PROVING that you didn't DUPE the judges? :lol1 What a CLOWN you are!

You ACCEPT and win this CHALLENGE that you were so confident about, and you got it all ...

but we both know, that you will NOT ACCEPT!!!

Imagine, it's all there within reach but you know that YOU CANNOT ACCEPT!
      Why? Because you know that you will not win on something that you DUPED THE JUDGES!!!!!

Funny post of yours. Some points, you state that it is relevant then others it is not. Whatever!

NOW, you have been CHALLENGED on THOSE SAME STATEMENTs.

QUESTIONs:
      - Why are you so SCARED to ACCEPT a CHALLENGE
      WHERE you got votes on those SAME statements in the last debate?

WHERE you DOUBLED DOWN on your interpretation on those CAS panel's statements?

ON OPTION #1 WHERE I WANT NO POINTs of yours EVEN IF I WIN? YOU CHOSE the amount of POINTs you want from me. Great DEAL!!!

ON OPTION #2 WHERE I would even get to state what you want on debate #1, IF YOU WIN?

WHERE YOU WERE SO SO CONFIDENT for over the last 2 MONTHs? You started it off by bragging about it! What gives? LOL

- WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULDN'T DEBATE SOMETHING THAT WE ARGUED FOR 2 FREAKING MONTHS ON?

- WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE to CHANGE TO a DIFFERENT DEBATE? It shows that you, Travestyny are SQUIRMING BIG TIME!!!!

There is ONLY 1 REASON for this DUCKING and YOU KNOW WHY!!!!

YOU KNOW THAT YOU DUPED the JUDGES and GOT EXPOSED!!!!

STOP PRETENDING. You will NOT ACCEPT, DUCKER!!!!! Like I said, Travestyny GOT EXPOSED, BIG TIME!!!

Travestyny, WILL YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE on statements that you even got votes on last time?

I will give you ALL MY Points and I want NONE of yours if I win?

What do you say, Travestyny?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????

If it is connected to the first debate:

THEN LET'S DO THE REMATCH. WHAT THE FVVCK IS THE PROBLEM?????

Whatever DEFLECTION that you have. Just bring it up in the rematch. That logically makes sense you moron. You are braindead!

TALKING ABOUT I WANT A REWARD BEFORE THE MATCH?????? ARE YOU SLOW? YOU LOST! 4-0. YOU HAVE NO FVVCKING HONOR AND YOU ARE A SCUMBAG. OTHER POSTERS HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM SECTIONS FOR WELCHING ON BETS. I SHOULD REPORT YOU!

Lets see.

Yup, I had those questions that the DEFLECTOR didn't respond to!!!!

- WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULDN'T DEBATE SOMETHING THAT WE ARGUED FOR 2 FREAKING MONTHS ON?

- WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE to CHANGE TO a DIFFERENT DEBATE? It shows that you, Travestyny are SQUIRMING BIG TIME!!!!

Comment

Lets see.

Yup, I had those questions that the DEFLECTOR didn't respond to!!!!

CHANGE TO A DIFFERENT DEBATE. GO CHECK YOUR LAST POST YOU BRAINDEAD IDIOT. THIS WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE SAME DAMN DEBATE. THIS IS ONLY YOUR DEFLECTION TO SOME BULLSHlT THAT YOU DON'T THINK WILL REALLY ALLOW YOU TO WIN, WHICH IS OBVIOUS BECAUSE YOU WON'T ACCEPT THE REMATCH.

SO WHAT'S YOUR DEFLECTION? ATHELTE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT? STEROIDAL MODULE? CIR TESTING? BAP???????????

YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO GET SMOKED SO YOU WON'T EVEN GO NEAR A REMATCH. YOU'RE A CERTIFIED PVSSY THAT'S DOING ANYTHING TO TRY TO GET OUT OF PAYING ME THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE. YOU HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE. ACCEPT WHAT I OFFERED AND GIVE ME THOSE POINTS OR FOREVER GO DOWN AS MY BlTCH YOU DEFLECTING F@GGOT.

IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO JUST FORGET THAT YOU WELCHED ON POINTS THAT YOU OWE AND STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ME TO THIS DAY AND THEN EXPECT YOU TO GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR POINTS AND ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN BASED ON YOUR WORD, YOU'RE A FVVCKING MORON!
        I OFFERED YOU A VERY FAIL DEAL. IF YOU DECLINE, YOU'RE SIMPLY A PVSSY, AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF FROM THAT 4-0 LOSS. I'M WAITING.....

Last edited by travestyny; 08-13-2018, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Yo, ShoulderRoll, can you confirm that this is a fair deal or what?

I'll tell you what.

Pay your debt from the last debate and admit that you lost.

Deal?

This dude is STILL declining.

He doesn't want to pay because he says the information that he has is relevant to our debate. So then, isn't it logical for him to accept the rematch for the debate and just use whatever information he now has???

He's scared because he knows whatever he brings up, which is likely an old criteria, ABP, or CIR testing, is ALL OUT OF SCOPE. So he is basically refusing the rematch, but refusing to pay the points that he owes because he thinks whatever information he has proves that he won.....which is a contradiction because if he really believes it proves he won, he would accept the rematch.

This dude is the biggest piece of shlt on this site bar none.
          Last edited by travestyny; 08-13-2018, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            CHANGE TO A DIFFERENT DEBATE. GO CHECK YOUR LAST POST YOU BRAINDEAD IDIOT. THIS WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE SAME DAMN DEBATE. THIS IS ONLY YOUR DEFLECTION TO SOME BULLSHlT THAT YOU DON'T THINK WILL REALLY ALLOW YOU TO WIN, WHICH IS OBVIOUS BECAUSE YOU WON'T ACCEPT THE REMATCH.

SO WHAT'S YOUR DEFLECTION? ATHELTE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT? STEROIDAL MODULE? CIR TESTING? BAP???????????

YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO GET SMOKED SO YOU WON'T EVEN GO NEAR A REMATCH. YOU'RE A CERTIFIED PVSSY THAT'S DOING ANYTHING TO TRY TO GET OUT OF PAYING ME THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE. YOU HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE. ACCEPT WHAT I OFFERED AND GIVE ME THOSE POINTS OR FOREVER GO DOWN AS MY BlTCH YOU DEFLECTING F@GGOT.

IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO JUST FORGET THAT YOU WELCHED ON POINTS THAT YOU OWE AND STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ME TO THIS DAY AND THEN EXPECT YOU TO GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR POINTS AND ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN BASED ON YOUR WORD, YOU'RE A FVVCKING MORON!
            I OFFERED YOU A VERY FAIL DEAL. IF YOU DECLINE, YOU'RE SIMPLY A PVSSY, AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF FROM THAT 4-0 LOSS. I'M WAITING.....

Yo, ShoulderRoll, can you confirm that this is a fair deal or what?

This dude is STILL declining.

He doesn't want to pay because he says the information that he has is relevant to our debate. So then, isn't it logical for him to accept the rematch for the debate and just use whatever information he now has???

He's scared because he knows whatever he brings up, which is likely an old criteria, ABP, or CIR testing, is ALL OUT OF SCOPE. So he is basically refusing the rematch, but refusing to pay the points that he owes because he thinks whatever information he has proves that he won.....which is a contradiction because if he really believes it proves he won, he would accept the rematch.

This dude is the biggest piece of shlt on this site bar none.

Poor poor Travestyny has been SQUIRMING since page #1!!!!

This is you Travestyny, begging me, to CHANGE THE CHALLENGE that ADP02 requested.

the CHALLENGE is CLEAR,
            I accepted 2 Exclusions that you REQUESTED!

STOP CRYING Travestyny …. it is getting pathetic!!!

Comment

This dude, Travestyny, got caught CHEATING by DUPING the JUDGES!!!!

CAUGHT CHEATING...AND APPARENTLY YOU CAN PROVE I WAS CAUGHT CHEATING......

YET YOU REFUSE THE REMATCH. Now tell me...HOW DOES THAT WORK?????

DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
              Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              NO!!!

AND DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT SOMEONE BEING CAUGHT CHEATING WHEN I EXPOSED YOU TRYING TO CHEAT A BILLION TIMES IN HERE TO THE POINT THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY DISGUSTING. AND EVERYTHING I SAID TO BACK ME UP CAME DIRECTLY FROM YOU!!!!!!

Comment

This is you Travestyny, begging me, to CHANGE THE CHALLENGE that ADP02 requested.

the CHALLENGE is CLEAR,

What the fvvck. Did this dude really decline again??????

LMAOOOOOOO. THIS BlTCH ACTUALLY DECLINED AGAIN!!!!!! I OFFERED IT TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY HIS ORIGINAL DEBT AND ADMIT THAT HE LOST. HE COULDN'T DO IT.

HE NEVER REALLY WANTED THAT WORK!

EVERYBODY IS GOING TO SEE THIS POST AND REALIZE WHAT I OFFERED YOU WAS MORE THAN FAIR. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOUR WORD THAT YOU'D ACCEPT GIVING ME ALL POINTS AND A PERMANENT BAN.....BUT YOU WON'T GIVE ME THE MEASLY POINTS YOU ALREADY OWE.

YOU'RE A COWARD. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. NOW IT'S CERTIFIED.

Comment

APPARENTLY, THIS IS THE ONLY WORD THAT ADP KNOWS. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CERTIFIED PVSSY. IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

the CHALLENGE is CLEAR,

CAUGHT CHEATING...AND APPARENTLY YOU CAN PROVE I WAS CAUGHT CHEATING......

YET YOU REFUSE THE REMATCH. Now tell me...HOW DOES THAT WORK?????

AND DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT SOMEONE BEING CAUGHT CHEATING WHEN I EXPOSED YOU TRYING TO CHEAT A BILLION TIMES IN HERE TO THE POINT THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY DISGUSTING. AND EVERYTHING I SAID TO BACK ME UP CAME DIRECTLY FROM YOU!!!!!!

Travestyny GOT EXPOSED and you CANNOT HANDLE it!!!!

There you go AGAIN, trying to squirm to another debate on another topic!!!

I was even willing to do 2 challenges but you do not even want to go by the SCOPE and EXCLUSIONs of that debate!!!!

So that is,

2 NOs from Travestyny!!!

Travestyny, do you ACCEPT the CHALLENGE as per this thread that we have been arguing about for over 2 months?

Travestyny?

NO and NO!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENED HERE, ADP. YOU HAVE NO BALLS. YOU DECLINED YOUR CHALLENGE AND THE REMATCH. BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA. YOU GOTTA LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, 4-0 LOSER!

I'll tell you what.

Pay your debt from the last debate and admit that you lost.

Deal?
                      NOPE ...
                      DO YOU ACCEPT THE REMATCH OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
                      NO!!!

THIS DUDE HAS COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED HIMSELF. THAT'S IT. IT'S OVER!

4-0!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-13-2018, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X