No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    OK, so you meant yes, the document is ALL in scope.

You also said this in your initial statements and bolded and highlighted some sections:

So in your post to the judges, you said that there were no threshold criteria AT ALL. Even at the bottom of that, you said the same.

1) So why were YOU telling the judges REMOVE from the SCOPE some criteria mentioned in the document?

Does that not contradict what you have been crying about until now and admitting to it as well?

NOBODY AGREED to remove SCREENING TEST. Heck, I even had it on the statement that YOU AGREED to. In fact, above you mention that you do not see threshold type criteria AT ALL. You even mention, NOT EXCLUDE it!!!!

"AT ALL" = You do not see any reference to that type of test ANYWHERE.

2) You tried to remove from SCOPE, RATIOs/SCORE ….. but that too was right there in your opening statement to the judges!!!!

What gives?

There is a difference in stating why it is not correct and trying to convince people, it just is NOT IN SCOPE, BECAUSE Travestyny says so. ….. NOT because we ACTUALLY AGREED TO THAT EXCLUSION!!!!

You ARGUED for pages. Once you saw that you were mistaken, you decided that your only way out is to say, NOT IN SCOPE. BUT READ YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE!!!!

YOU ARE STILL CRYING ABOUT THIS SHlT? UNBELIEVABLE!

DO YOU WANT A REMATCH? YES OR NO? YOU KEEP WRITING ME ESSAYS BUT YOU BACKED DOWN.

SO TELL ME NOW.

1. REMATCH
    2. JUDGES LISTEN TO EVIDENCE OF THE SCOPE
    3. OFFICIAL INITIAL STATEMENTS REMAIN
    4. PERMANENT BAN
    5. ALL POINTS.
    6. PAY YOUR WAY IN BY PAYING OFF THE DEBT YOU ALREADY OWE SO YOU DON'T WELCH TWICE.

LAST FVVCKING TIME BlTCH. YOUR CRYING IS EPIC...AND BORING ALREADY. YOU'RE FLOODING THIS FVVCKING ROOM WITH TEARS.

AND THE DESPERATE SHlT YOU ARE SAYING ABOVE IS LAUGHABLE. LMAOOOOOOO. GIVE THE FVVCK UP!!!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 08-12-2018, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Here is the INITIAL POST above.

You are good to include all NON-threshold substance into the SCOPE?

Mighty brave of you.

Well, I can find the right one that we BOTH AGREED TO.

At least we came to an AGREEMENT on the CHALLENGE as per this thread!!!

So we can pick the judges there?

How much do you want to wager on this?

Like I said, I want NOTHING from YOU!!!

THE AGREEMENT ON THIS THREAD IS THAT YOU DEFLECTED TO SOMETHING YOU CALLED OUT OF SCOPE AND IRRELEVANT.

Are you still trying to do what you tried to do at the end of our debate? Still trying to DEFLECT to the BAP.

Are you begging me to remove one of the nooses from around your neck? LMAOOOOOOOO. It's not going to work, dude. I'm not letting that noose off of your neck, bltch. Why don't you explain this for me.

Originally posted by ADP02
      2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

EXPLAIN, SON. WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT MEANS YOU DEFINITIVELY LOST AND YOU HAVE NOTHING, GO SIT YOUR ASS IN A CORNER AND PAY THAT DEBT OFF

YOU TRIED LYING ABOUT THIS SHlT A YEAR AGO. YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO LIE AND DEFLECT. I'M TOO SMART FOR YOU BlTCH. YOU'RE GOING TO SHUT THE FVVCK UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET DEMOLISHED AND TAKE A PERMANENT BAN WHEN YOU GET BODIED IN THE REMATCH. IT'S SIMPLE.

BE A FUVVCKING MAN AND STOP ASKING ME TO COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT WHAT DESTROYS YOU. IF YOU WANT TO BRING IT UP, BRING IT UP IN THE REMATCH. GOOD LUCK IT'S GOING TO DO YOU WHEN I POST THAT YOU STATED IT'S OUT OF SCOPE.

OH...AND TELL ME...HOW DOES THAT OUT OF SCOPE CRITERIA AFFECT YOUR MAYWEATHER CONSPIRACY THEORY? IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO ADMIT THAT YOU FAILED???? LMAOOOOOOOO!
      Last edited by travestyny; 08-12-2018, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        THE AGREEMENT ON THIS THREAD IS THAT YOU DEFLECTED TO SOMETHING YOU CALLED OUT OF SCOPE AND IRRELEVANT.

Are you still trying to do what you tried to do at the end of our debate? Still trying to DEFLECT to the BAP.

Are you begging me to remove one of the nooses from around your neck? LMAOOOOOOOO. It's not going to work, dude. I'm not letting that noose off of your neck, bltch. Why don't you explain this for me.

EXPLAIN, SON. WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT MEANS YOU DEFINITIVELY LOST AND YOU HAVE NOTHING, GO SIT YOUR ASS IN A CORNER AND PAY THAT DEBT OFF

YOU TRIED LYING ABOUT THIS SHlT A YEAR AGO. YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO LIE AND DEFLECT. I'M TOO SMART FOR YOU BlTCH. YOU'RE GOING TO SHUT THE FVVCK UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET DEMOLISHED AND TAKE A PERMANENT BAN WHEN YOU GET BODIED IN THE REMATCH. IT'S SIMPLE.

BE A FUVVCKING MAN AND STOP ASKING ME TO COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT WHAT DESTROYS YOU. IF YOU WANT TO BRING IT UP, BRING IT UP IN THE REMATCH. GOOD LUCK IT'S GOING TO DO YOU WHEN I POST THAT YOU STATED IT'S OUT OF SCOPE.

OH...AND TELL ME...HOW DOES THAT OUT OF SCOPE CRITERIA AFFECT YOUR MAYWEATHER CONSPIRACY THEORY? IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO ADMIT THAT YOU FAILED???? LMAOOOOOOOO!

NOPE.

The statements, according to you, were relevant enough to post it to the judges!

The statements were posted AGAIN by you over 2 months ago. You had a reason for that but then slowly realized that you are falling into something that you cannot handle.

Then came the CHALLENGE. Well, it is on something that we discussed for 2 months and this argument was actually started 1.5 years ago.

So this is very relevant!!!

BUT there is a BONUS to this one.

a) I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DUCK!!!! ONLY if you didn't DUCK, could you have proven me wrong.

CHECKMATE!!!

b) You helped out by being ready to get the judges if it was any other challenge but, GULP, NOT for this one!!!

c) You couldn't win either way but you did what I expected. YOU DUCKED!!!!

ONLY the DUCKER does not want it to be relevant!!!!

Comment

OK, so you meant yes, the document is ALL in scope.

You also said this in your initial statements and bolded and highlighted some sections:

So in your post to the judges, you said that there were no threshold criteria AT ALL. Even at the bottom of that, you said the same.

1) So why were YOU telling the judges REMOVE from the SCOPE some criteria mentioned in the document?

Does that not contradict what you have been crying about until now and admitting to it as well?

NOBODY AGREED to remove SCREENING TEST. Heck, I even had it on the statement that YOU AGREED to. In fact, above you mention that you do not see threshold type criteria AT ALL. You even mention, NOT EXCLUDE it!!!!

"AT ALL" = You do not see any reference to that type of test ANYWHERE.

2) You tried to remove from SCOPE, RATIOs/SCORE ….. but that too was right there in your opening statement to the judges!!!!

What gives?

There is a difference in stating why it is not correct and trying to convince people, it just is NOT IN SCOPE, BECAUSE Travestyny says so. ….. NOT because we ACTUALLY AGREED TO THAT EXCLUSION!!!!

You ARGUED for pages. Once you saw that you were mistaken, you decided that your only way out is to say, NOT IN SCOPE. BUT READ YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          YOU ARE STILL CRYING ABOUT THIS SHlT? UNBELIEVABLE!

DO YOU WANT A REMATCH? YES OR NO? YOU KEEP WRITING ME ESSAYS BUT YOU BACKED DOWN.

SO TELL ME NOW.

1. REMATCH
          2. JUDGES LISTEN TO EVIDENCE OF THE SCOPE
          3. OFFICIAL INITIAL STATEMENTS REMAIN
          4. PERMANENT BAN
          5. ALL POINTS.
          6. PAY YOUR WAY IN BY PAYING OFF THE DEBT YOU ALREADY OWE SO YOU DON'T WELCH TWICE.

LAST FVVCKING TIME BlTCH. YOUR CRYING IS EPIC...AND BORING ALREADY. YOU'RE FLOODING THIS FVVCKING ROOM WITH TEARS.

AND THE DESPERATE SHlT YOU ARE SAYING ABOVE IS LAUGHABLE. LMAOOOOOOO. GIVE THE FVVCK UP!!!!!

DUCKING at a CHALLENGE that he got votes on

and now

DUCKING on questions!!!!

I see a pattern!!!

Comment

NOPE.

The statements, according to you, were relevant enough to post it to the judges!

The statements were posted AGAIN by you over 2 months ago. You had a reason for that but then slowly realized that you are falling into something that you cannot handle.

Then came the CHALLENGE. Well, it is on something that we discussed for 2 months and this argument was actually started 1.5 years ago.

So this is very relevant!!!

BUT there is a BONUS to this one.

a) I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DUCK!!!! ONLY if you didn't DUCK, could you have proven me wrong.

CHECKMATE!!!

b) You helped out by being ready to get the judges if it was any other challenge but, GULP, NOT for this one!!!

c) You couldn't win either way but you did what I expected. YOU DUCKED!!!!

ONLY the DUCKER does not want it to be relevant!!!!

LMAOOOOO. SO THIS WAS ALL ABOUT YOU WANTING ME TO AGREE TO MAKE MY POSITION WEAKER. LMAOOOOOO

"WAHHHHHHHH. PLEASE FORGET THAT I SAID IT'S OUT OF SCOPE. NO I CAN'T BE A MAN AND OVERCOME YOUR INFORMATION. YOU WERE TOO GOOD FOR ME. I NEED A HANDICAP. PLEASE JUST FORGET THAT YOU HUNG ME BY TWO NOOSES. I COULDN'T COPE AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I THOUGHT I WAS SMARTER THAN EVERYONE BUT I COULDN'T HANDLE THAT YOU COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED ME AND I COULDN'T STAND UP TO YOUR INFORMATION AND I STILL CAN'T. I TRIED TO DEFLECT TO THIS A YEAR AGO BUT THE JUDGES WERE TOO SMART AND SAW THROUGH MY BULLSHlT. I THOUGHT I'D TRY IT AGAIN 1.5 YEARS LATER TO SEE IF I COULD CATCH YOU SLIPPING, BUT YOU'RE STILL TOO SMART FOR ME!"

YOU DUMB BlTCH. DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID. LMAOOOOOOOO. YOU ARE A PVSSY WHO KNOWS YOU GOT BEAT AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO FORGET THAT IT'S NOT IN SCOPE, BUT YOU'RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO STEP UP AND OVERCOME MY INFORMATION! SO WHO'S DUCKING. THAT WOULD BE YOU!

BUT GUESS WHAT. WE KNOW THAT YOU DON'T REALLY BELIEVE YOU WON THE DEBATE ANYMORE, DON'T WE? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING SO MUCH ABOUT THE DEBATE BUT YOU REFUSE THE REMATCH, ADP. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YOU CAN'T WIN YOU DUMB BlTCH. AND YOU WON'T ACCEPT HE REMATCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU LOSTTTTTTT!

DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
            Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            NO!!!
            DID YOU JUST DECLINE THE REMATCH AGAIN AFTER ALL THAT SHlT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. LMAOOOOOOOOO. 4-0 BlTCH. CHOKE ON IT AND DIE!

[
            Last edited by travestyny; 08-12-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

DUCKING at a CHALLENGE that he got votes on

and now

DUCKING on questions!!!!

I see a pattern!!!

AHEMMMMMMMMMM

NO!!!

YOU GOT DESTROYED BlTCH. AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT ACTION AGAIN BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU GOT DECAPITATED. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

CHECKMATE!!!

LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSON BlTCH.

CHECKMATE is me having you beat in every direction you've turned.

CHECKMATE is me exposing all of your lies in here.

CHECKMATE is having you beg me to give you a handicap because you couldn't overcome my information

CHECKMATE is having you claim you were cheated but refusing a rematch over and over and over again!

CHECKMATE IS THIS:

4-0!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-12-2018, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"WAHHHHHHHH. PLEASE FORGET THAT I SAID IT'S OUT OF SCOPE. NO I CAN'T BE A MAN AND OVERCOME YOUR INFORMATION. YOU WERE TOO GOOD FOR ME. I NEED A HANDICAP. PLEASE JUST FORGET THAT YOU HUNG ME BY TWO NOOSES. I COULDN'T COPE AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I THOUGHT I WAS SMARTER THAN EVERYONE BUT I COULDN'T HANDLE THAT YOU COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED ME AND I COULDN'T STAND UP TO YOUR INFORMATION AND I STILL CAN'T"

It's OK, you do not have to cry.

You may want to go now and apppopopoligize to the judges, to me and a few others that had to step in these threads!!!

That will redeem you. "Can or does Travestyny have the courage?"

That is the NEXT CHALLENGE for Travestyny

A DUEL with HIMSELF.

WILL HE ACCEPT OR REFUSE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                    it's ok, you do not have to cry.

You may want to go now and apppopopoligize to the judges, to me and a few others that had to step in these threads!!!

That will redeem you. "can or does travestyny have the courage?"

that is the next challenge for travestyny

a duel with himself.

Will he accept or refuse!!!!

awwwwww. Adp is mad because i won't stop kicking him around in here. Lmaooooooo

dude....this 4-0 victory really destroyed your life.

But tell me.....

Now that you declined the rematch admitting that you lost, will you pay the points now? Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

• CAN OR DOES ADP02 HAVE THE COURAGE.

I GUESS NOT:

NO!!!
                      THE EXCLAMATION MARKS AND COLOR ARE YOURSSSS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GODDAMN SON.

Comment

Working...
                      X