Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are continuing with your spin!

I asked you to be honest

but I see that you cannot do that.

What was the point of those statements that you posted over and over again about?

Was it to say that you believed that there was this 1 time where the BAP test was not seen as a threshold test because ........?

Or that this federation named the UCI, not WADA nor OIC, had rules such as ......? LOL

No!
    You never said 1 time not even sometimes you can see the BAP test like that.

You said "a billion times" that the CAS panel stated that those statements comparing to threshold substance meant that EPO cannot have threshold type test. Even the WADA EPO experts had that wrong!

You even went a step further and said that is the case for ALL non threshold substances!!!!

Do you see the problem we have here? Do you understand now what the challenge was about?

I get it.
    You realized after looking at those cases that you had no chance in hell but since you committed, you wanted to have the best chance possible. The best chance of fooling people is to get this case on something VAGUE and NOT really what we were arguing about!!!

And you said what I am telling you now, over and over again.

Man, you just went as far as to say that in 2002, they had it wrong when they called it a threshold test and same with WADA EPO experts.

So you tried AGAIN (new spin on reality) that the CAS panel finally got it. That BAP never had threshold type tests!

but

I think that is harder one to convince people so you focused on that case!

Do you understand that this NEW SPIN is so far different than what you were saying before?

That is what this challenge was about.
    You continuously providing statements (You know which ones) that you were WRONG about but that you thought me and WADA EPO EXPERTS are wrong too!!!

Again, read what I said here and be honest with yourself.

Just to refresh your memory:

ADP02

Question: You said it is not a threshold type test.
    a) Why did BOTH sides call it a threshold test in that case that you referenced?
    b) In my post, even WADA expert Segura calls it a threshold test. Was the expert wrong?
    c) Others called it that too! Are they all wrong?

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
    THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
    Quote:
    The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
    It even specifically mentions that the BAP is not a threshold test. WADA DEFERS TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT!!!!!

Confident still on what you said above?

Let’s find out who is wrong about this case. You better not duck out!!!! You down???

THAT IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You mean challenge WAS on. Then I said how stupid you were to accept it, and you backed out IMMEDIATELY Tell me why you go spooked, son? That proves you had no intention of accepting a challenge over the very case you've been talking about over and over and over again. THAT PROVES YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG.

I GUESS THAT 4-0 DEBATE IS MORE SOLIDIFIED IN YOUR EYES NOW, YEA. THE MAIN PROOF HAS BEEN SOLIDIFIED, AND YOU ALSO DISOWNED ALL OF YOUR INITIAL STATEMENTS.

PLUS I ALSO UNEARTHED EVEN MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU DEFLECTED FROM THAT INITIAL CHALLENGE, WHICH WAS ABOUT WHETHER EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

It's over, son. 4-0. YOU LOSE!

EXPLAIN WHY YOU BACKED OUT. You had NO INTENTION of challenging me on that court case

ps. Since you now admit that you fairly lost that debate, GIVE ME THE FVVCKING POINTS THAT YOU OWE!!!!
    Sure, whatever you can say to not face the music! LOL

Go read my post AGAIN (provided at the top here)

Did I say that the challenge was on what you freaking said or did I correct you and say what the REAL CHALLENGE is on?

Start of post: I stated that you were spinning and it's time to be honest with yourself.

End of post: Challenge is on! What challenge? Man, it is explained just above!

So how can I be challenging on your SPIN when you saw with you very own eyes, there was bigger fish to discuss!!!

Secondly, did you see my post that you say that I accepted? Did it have your quote? Nope.

I told you I had to go but on my iPhone, I managed to type that to you!

Now that we have your silly deflections out of the way.

AGAIN, read my post here. You kept on saying this over and over again.

Why?

Be honest! You thought that everyone was WRONG about EPO testing and that the CAS panel was correcting them with those statements that you kept on posting over and over again.

As I said, just be honest. Why were you posting those statements over and over again when I said that other WADA experts, other cases, both sides of this case, others called it a threshold test, you often came back with these statements or a variation of that!

I had told you to be honest!!!!

You actually came back with 2010 case (twice) now because that is what you really think. No threshold tests can be placed for EPO testing, is what you thought!!!! Different case, same statements from Travestyny!!!! AND you compared that to... 2002 statements where you think they incorrectly called it a threshold test!!!!

But why am I explaining something that YOU already know that you said over and over again? LOL

Mr DEFLECTOR just couldn't be honest!

The CHALLENGE is on!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Here is what we have been arguing recently.

As per our recent argument:
      Can EPO or other non-threshold substances testing have threshold type tests!!!!

Travestyny is saying no because of what a CAS panel said, according to his interpretation ........ Travestyny basically said that non-threshold substances cannot have those type of tests. I am saying that they can have threshold type test.

Going by what he is stating in the other thread, it appears that Travestyny may be having second thoughts now.

Travestyny doesn't seem to be so confident with his recent statements

... but lets give Travestyny some time to respond.

Well, If Travesty is flaking off with his original position for a new one, that only shows you already won without even starting the debate, since to this day, you guys haven't settled anything since you are both supposedly fighting for your argument with each other. Travesty, changing position this late in the game is a quack move. You can't change argument based on another premise. YOu guys have to stick to the arguments.

Do you hear me Travesty? Stick to your original arguments or accept you are a low life quack for nth time. Jeez! Have some integrity. You sound a woman scorned Travesty. Don't be fickle my biatchass whore. You are better than that. Stick to your guns. Don't flake.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-27-2018, 02:27 AM.

Comment

The king of deflections has spoken, Travestyny

You know the challenge. It is not vague. It is very clear.

You said that the cas panel "trumps" all. Anyone who called BAP test a threshold test was wrong. So according to you, those statements that you posted meant that I was wrong

You went one step further you said this is the case for all non-threshold substances. Again this is clear as day not vague

But I was nice enough to agree to stick with epo only as per this cas panels statements.

So it is not on other non threshold substances

And not on blood test thresholds.

This was my challenge for you when I started this thread.

Challenge is on!!!
        The premise has been established. Seems to me ADP02 already won.

1-0 ADP02

Congrats man. Told you Travesty is easy. Took you awhile, but you cornered him in a box. You schooled that mofo.

Comment

WHAT THE FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU JUST FVVCKING DECLINED....OR DID YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU FVVCKING BlTCH.

YOU BEEN TALKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER ABOUT THAT COURT CASE. THEN YOU AGREE TO IT....I SAY YOU GOTTA BE A STUPID MUFFUCCA TO AGREE TO SOMETHING THAT SPECIFICALLY DISAGREES WITH YOU...AND YOU PVSSY OUT.

YOU AREN'T SAVING FACE WITH ANYONE BlTCH!

The fact of the matter is the only reason I'm even in here is to help you cope with your embarrassment of losing to me 4-0. You couldn't fvvcking handle it and you tried to call me in here on some bullshlt because you got fvvcking embarrassed. This is after you accused everyone of cheating you, accused everyone of being too stupid to undertand, and whatever dumb shlt you wanted to make up.

After I kicked the shlt out of Bobby, I told myself I'm not getting involved in this dumb shlt on this site anymore. Then you come along crying and crying and fvccking crying. So I said fvvck it...let's have a rematch. YOU FVVCKING DECLINED! REPEATEDLY. EVEN SHOULDER ROLL ASKED YOU ABOUT IT AND YOU SAID YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND JUDGES.

Then you start crying about the fvvcking BAP which isn't even relevant. THIS WAS A BIGGER WASTE OF TIME THAN EVEN THE FIRST DEBATE, WHICH YOU NOW SAY WASN'T EVEN ABOUT MAYWEATHER APPARENTLY. YOU FVVCKING LYING PEICE OF SHlT. SO THEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT THIS FVVCKING ARCHAIC CRITERIA THAT HAS NEXT TO NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEBATE....

SUDDENLY YOU HAD NO PROBLEM WITH JUDGES WHEN YOU TRIED TO BRING ME IN HERE ON SOME VAGUE SHlT WHICH I MADE YOU FEEL STUPID ABOUT.

THEN I START PRESSURING YOU BECAUSE YOU TALKED SO MUCH SHlT ABOUT THAT FVVCKING CASE THAT HAS BEEN GIVING YOU NIGHTMARES

AND YOU FVVCKIGN DECLINE AGAIN! YOU SHOWED YOU'RE A FVVCKING COWARD WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN WHAT HE SAYS OR YOU WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED.

**** YOU. YOU CAN SUCK MY WHOLE DlCK. I WASTED TOO MUCH TIME IN HERE FOR YOUR SQURIMING ASS. YOU GO DOWN AS A 4-0 LOSER. YOU CAN BUY YOUR WAY INTO A REMATCH BY GIVING ME MY FUVVCKING POINTS THAT YOU OWE ME. OTHER THAN THAT, SUCK MY WHOLE DlCK BlTCH AND **** YOU. GO CRY ABOUT THAT 4-0 LOSS AND HANG YOURSELF!

THE RECORD IN HERE WILL ALWAYS SHOW THAT I OFFERED YOU A FAIR CHALLENGE BASED ON POINTS WE BOTH DEFINITELY DISAGREED ABOUT AND THAT WE WERE FOCUSED ON DISCUSSING OVER WEEKS, YOU ACCEPTED, I CLOWNED YOU BY SAYING YOU GOTTA BE A STUPID MUTHAFVVCKA TO ACCEPT, AND THEN YOU BACKTRACKED AND DECLINED

R.I.P.
          Look at all these High Caps. Travesty lost his composure. It only shows who won here. You sound like a biatch who got fuvked hard Travesty. Everyone knows that who got game always keeps his composure in check. You losing it like a hysterical biatch is why you are all noise and no substance.

You lost again. Sheesh..

ADP02 VS TRAVESTY

1-0

Try and try. You will never win with that kind of skanky ranting Missy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Well, If Travesty is flaking off with his original position for a new one, that only shows you already won without even starting the debate, since to this day, you guys haven't settled anything since you are both supposedly fighting for your argument with each other. Travesty, changing position this late of a game is a quack move. You can't change argument based on another premise. YOu guys have to stick to the arguments.

Do you hear me Travesty? Stick to your original arguments or accept you are a low life quack for nth time. Jeez! Have some integrity. You sound a woman scorned Travesty. Don't be fickle my biatchass whore. You are better than that. Stick to your guns. Don't flake.
            The premise has been established. Seems to me ADP02 already won.

1-0 ADP02

Congrats man. Told you Travesty is easy. Took you awhile, but you cornered him in a box. You schooled that mofo.
            Thanks Spoon!

and thanks for stating what I originally said at the start of this thread. Man, my most recent post has not waivered or changed.

I even gave Travestyny some freebies that would have made it impossible for Travestyny to win.

I agreed, this will not be on other non-threshold substances just EPO testing.

I even agreed, this will not be on other EPO methodologies of testing such as ABP testing on blood sample. I agreed that this will be just on urine samples for just EPO testing.

I believe that I was fair, even though he did say that there is no threshold type tests for ALL non-threshold type tests. It's OK.

CHALLENGE is ON!!!!

Waiting for Travestyny to agree or DUCK!!!

Comment

Thanks Spoon!

and thanks for stating what I originally said at the start of this thread. Man, my most recent post has not waivered or changed.

I even gave Travestyny some freebies that would have made it impossible for Travestyny to win.

I agreed, this will not be on other non-threshold substances just EPO testing.

I even agreed, this will not be on other EPO methodologies of testing such as ABP testing on blood sample. I agreed that this will be just on urine samples for just EPO testing.

I believe that I was fair, even though he did say that there is no threshold type tests for ALL non-threshold type tests. It's OK.

CHALLENGE is ON!!!!

Waiting for Travestyny to agree or DUCK!!!

I guess you’re forgetting that I challenged you here after cleaning up your vague bullshlt, you agreed, I clowned you for agreeing to argue over a court case that specifically said you were wrong, AND YOU BACKED OUT!!!

Comment

ADP02 still crying about that 4-0 loss .

GIVE ME MY POINTS BlTCH!

Comment

Look at all these High Caps. Travesty lost his composure. It only shows who won here. You sound like a biatch who got fuvked hard Travesty. Everyone knows that who got game always keeps his composure in check. You losing it like a hysterical biatch is why you are all noise and no substance.

You lost again. Sheesh..

ADP02 VS TRAVESTY

1-0

Try and try. You will never win with that kind of skanky ranting Missy.

Ask your boy why he backed out quick fast once I asked him about judges and said he has to be an idiot to have agreed

That’s what you call throwing in the towel. Kinda like you always do when I stomp your face in.

Comment

You are continuing with your spin!

I asked you to be honest

but I see that you cannot do that.

What was the point of those statements that you posted over and over again about?

Was it to say that you believed that there was this 1 time where the BAP test was not seen as a threshold test because ........?

Or that this federation named the UCI, not WADA nor OIC, had rules such as ......? LOL

No!
                    You never said 1 time not even sometimes you can see the BAP test like that.

You said "a billion times" that the CAS panel stated that those statements comparing to threshold substance meant that EPO cannot have threshold type test. Even the WADA EPO experts had that wrong!

You even went a step further and said that is the case for ALL non threshold substances!!!!

Do you see the problem we have here? Do you understand now what the challenge was about?

I get it.
                    You realized after looking at those cases that you had no chance in hell but since you committed, you wanted to have the best chance possible. The best chance of fooling people is to get this case on something VAGUE and NOT really what we were arguing about!!!

And you said what I am telling you now, over and over again.

Man, you just went as far as to say that in 2002, they had it wrong when they called it a threshold test and same with WADA EPO experts.

So you tried AGAIN (new spin on reality) that the CAS panel finally got it. That BAP never had threshold type tests!

but

I think that is harder one to convince people so you focused on that case!

Do you understand that this NEW SPIN is so far different than what you were saying before?

That is what this challenge was about.
                    You continuously providing statements (You know which ones) that you were WRONG about but that you thought me and WADA EPO EXPERTS are wrong too!!!

Again, read what I said here and be honest with yourself.

Just to refresh your memory:

ADP02

Question: You said it is not a threshold type test.
                    a) Why did BOTH sides call it a threshold test in that case that you referenced?
                    b) In my post, even WADA expert Segura calls it a threshold test. Was the expert wrong?
                    c) Others called it that too! Are they all wrong?

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
                    THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
                    Quote:
                    The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
                    It even specifically mentions that the BAP is not a threshold test. WADA DEFERS TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT!!!!!

Confident still on what you said above?

Let’s find out who is wrong about this case. You better not duck out!!!! You down???

THAT IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

You mean challenge WAS on. Then I said how stupid you were to accept it, and you backed out IMMEDIATELY Tell me why you go spooked, son? That proves you had no intention of accepting a challenge over the very case you've been talking about over and over and over again. THAT PROVES YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG.

I GUESS THAT 4-0 DEBATE IS MORE SOLIDIFIED IN YOUR EYES NOW, YEA. THE MAIN PROOF HAS BEEN SOLIDIFIED, AND YOU ALSO DISOWNED ALL OF YOUR INITIAL STATEMENTS.

PLUS I ALSO UNEARTHED EVEN MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU DEFLECTED FROM THAT INITIAL CHALLENGE, WHICH WAS ABOUT WHETHER EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

It's over, son. 4-0. YOU LOSE!

EXPLAIN WHY YOU BACKED OUT. You had NO INTENTION of challenging me on that court case

ps. Since you now admit that you fairly lost that debate, GIVE ME THE FVVCKING POINTS THAT YOU OWE!!!!
                    Sure, whatever you can say to not face the music! LOL

Go read my post AGAIN (provided at the top here)

Did I say that the challenge was on what you freaking said or did I correct you and say what the REAL CHALLENGE is on?

Start of post: I stated that you were spinning and it's time to be honest with yourself.

End of post: Challenge is on! What challenge? Man, it is explained just above!

So how can I be challenging on your SPIN when you saw with you very own eyes, there was bigger fish to discuss!!!

Secondly, did you see my post that you say that I accepted? Did it have your quote? Nope.

I told you I had to go but on my iPhone, I managed to type that to you!

Now that we have your silly deflections out of the way.

AGAIN, read my post here. You kept on saying this over and over again.

Why?

Be honest! You thought that everyone was WRONG about EPO testing and that the CAS panel was correcting them with those statements that you kept on posting over and over again.

As I said, just be honest. Why were you posting those statements over and over again when I said that other WADA experts, other cases, both sides of this case, others called it a threshold test, you often came back with these statements or a variation of that!

I had told you to be honest!!!!

You actually came back with 2010 case (twice) now because that is what you really think. No threshold tests can be placed for EPO testing, is what you thought!!!! Different case, same statements from Travestyny!!!! AND you compared that to... 2002 statements where you think they incorrectly called it a threshold test!!!!

But why am I explaining something that YOU already know that you said over and over again? LOL

Mr DEFLECTOR just couldn't be honest!

The CHALLENGE is on!!!!!

I guess you’re forgetting that I challenged you here after cleaning up your vague bullshlt, you agreed, I clowned you for agreeing to argue over a court case that specifically said you were wrong, AND YOU BACKED OUT!!!
                    DEFLECTO is BACK!!!!

So now you started this thread to challenge me? The nerve! LOL

You are not being honest. It's clear as day. You understood right away and went looking for other data to prove your point and posted that here. You know, 2010 vs 2002 data.

While the proof was already there BY YOU, you just confirmed that you didn't understand what the CAS panel said.

Be honest.

My challenge is on you repeating that the CAS panel corrected everyone that said that EPO can have threshold test.

Were you being vague when you said that?

read below or above!

You said "Anyone" - CHECK
                    You said "THAT HAS EVER" - CHECK

You included the BAP test - CHECK

Like I said already, I get it. You know that you cannot win this.

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:

CHALLENGE IS ON!!!!

Travestyny has been placed on DUCK ALERT!!!!

Comment

• Travestyny,

the CHALLENGE is on your misinterpretation of what the CAS panel was stating.

From my perspective, I see NOTHING VAGUE in your statements. Since they are your statements, I'm quite sure that you know that your own statements are clear to you.

You even went on to compare statements made in other separate cases in the years 2002 vs 2010 and with your new evidence, you still believe you are right.

Cool!

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:

CHALLENGE IS ON!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X