No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    the threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic epo if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human epo.
    Originally posted by COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
    there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

Seems like we are coming to an end here, adp. So um...do you want to explain the difference between this now? Since you ducked the rematch, maybe you should explain now. I was looking forward to you fumbling over this. Lmaoooooo.

Last edited by travestyny; 08-12-2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Seems like we are coming to an end here, adp. So um...do you want to explain the difference between this now? Since you ducked the rematch, maybe you should explain now. I was looking forward to you fumbling over this. Lmaoooooo.

SO DEFLECTOR, Since you are so sure about that …….

ARE YOU GOING TO

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE????

OR ARE YOU GONNA

DUCK AGAIN?????

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

ARE YOU GOING TO

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE????

OR ARE YOU GONNA

DUCK AGAIN?????

YOU DUCKED THE CHALLENGE YOU DUMB FVVCK. ACCEPT THE REMATCH AND LET'S GET IT ON. HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO CRY ABOUT THIS SHlT.

PAY ATTENTION!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        NO!!!

Comment

SCUMBAG, respond to this.

You have been CRYING about this BUT lets hear it from you.

Was ALL of the EPO technical document in scope?

YES or NO???

I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. IT WAS ABOUT THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT.

YOU KNOW...THE ONE THAT YOU LET US KNOW HAS THE SAME CRITERIA AS THE TD2004EPO DOCUMENT THAT YOU SAID WERE THRESHOLD CRITERIA!!!!!

I'M NOT ******, SON. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME SO STOP TRYING! IF IT'S NOT A THRESHOLD IN THE 2004 DOCUMENT...IT DAMN SURE ISN'T A THRESHOLD IN THE 2014 DOCUMENT YOU ABSOLUTE MORON!!!!!! BUT YOU CLAIMED THAT IT WAS, DIDN'T YOU? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GOT OWNED BlTCH! ACCEPT YOUR LOSS AND PAY YOUR DEBT!!!!!!!

OWNED. ARE YOU MAD YET?

BY THE WAY, THE DARK RED COLORING IN THAT QUOTATION IS YOURS. DO YOU WANT ME TO FIND THOSE CRITERIA IN THE 2014 DOCUMENT FOR YOU...SINCE..YOU KNOW...YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE THRESHOLD CRITERIA BUT THEY AREN'T. BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

DEFLECTOR, I would like to hear it from YOU!!!!

Read my post.

It is a simple,
          YES or NO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

ARE YOU GOING TO

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE????

OR ARE YOU GONNA

DUCK AGAIN?????

YOU DUCKED THE CHALLENGE YOU DUMB FVVCK. ACCEPT THE REMATCH AND LET'S GET IT ON. HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO CRY ABOUT THIS SHlT.

PAY ATTENTION!

THIS IS ON THE CHALLENGE FROM THIS THREAD. That post you made was related to that.

So since you finally ACCEPTED, I can start the THREAD in the THUNDERDOME. COOL!!!

Comment

DEFLECTOR, I would like to hear it from YOU!!!!

Read my post.

It is a simple,
              YES or NO!!!!

DO YOU NOT SEE AN ANSWER THERE? WHAT THE FVVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. I THINK I BEAT THE SHlT OUT OF YOU SO BADLY THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE SHlT FOR BRAINS.

GO READ THE POST AGAIN YOU MORON. TRY TO COMPREHEND IT THIS TIME

Comment

THIS IS ON THE CHALLENGE FROM THIS THREAD. That post you made was related to that.

So since you finally ACCEPTED, I can start the THREAD in the THUNDERDOME. COOL!!!
                YOU CAN START WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU BUTTHURT BlTCH. YOU BETTER NOT BACK DOWN FROM YOUR INTIAL POST OR I'M GOING TO ROAST YOUR ASS FOR ALL THE LYING YOU BEEN DOING.

LMAOOOOO. PERMANENT BAN REMATCH. GET READY TO SAY GOODBYE BlTCH!

Comment

• ADP is mad as hell about getting owned. LMAOOOOO. This dude bout to have a spoon level mental meltdown

Comment

DO YOU NOT SEE AN ANSWER THERE? WHAT THE FVVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. I THINK I BEAT THE SHlT OUT OF YOU SO BADLY THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE SHlT FOR BRAINS.

GO READ THE POST AGAIN YOU MORON. TRY TO COMPREHEND IT THIS TIME

OK, so you meant yes, the document is ALL in scope.

You also said this in your initial statements and bolded and highlighted some sections:

Again, there is no threshold of any sort. The presumptive and confirmatory procedures for an adverse analytical finding have to do with the placement of the bands. There is no concentration, no ratio, no threshold, none of that. It's not even about measuring the intensity of the bands. It's about where the most intense bands reside on that chart.

This is an open and shut case. No decision limit….not mentioned in the TD DL document…it is NOT a threshold substance! Trying to twist the words around and say, "Oh, actually there are threshold criteria" is still clearly wrong.

So in your post to the judges, you said that there were no threshold criteria AT ALL. Even at the bottom of that, you said the same.

1) So why were YOU telling the judges REMOVE from the SCOPE some criteria mentioned in the document?

Does that not contradict what you have been crying about until now and admitting to it as well?

NOBODY AGREED to remove SCREENING TEST. Heck, I even had it on the statement that YOU AGREED to. In fact, above you mention that you do not see threshold type criteria AT ALL. You even mention, NOT EXCLUDE it!!!!

"AT ALL" = You do not see any reference to that type of test ANYWHERE.

2) You tried to remove from SCOPE, RATIOs/SCORE ….. but that too was right there in your opening statement to the judges!!!!

What gives?

There is a difference in stating why it is not correct and trying to convince people, it just is NOT IN SCOPE, BECAUSE Travestyny says so. ….. NOT because we ACTUALLY AGREED TO THAT EXCLUSION!!!!

You ARGUED for pages. Once you saw that you were mistaken, you decided that your only way out is to say, NOT IN SCOPE. BUT READ YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE!!!!

Comment

Travestyny and I have been arguing over EPO testing and can EPO or other non-threshold substances have a threshold type test associated to its testing process?

Travestyny is saying no while I said yes.

Let me know if you are up to the challenge Travestyny.
                      YOU CAN START WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU BUTTHURT BlTCH. YOU BETTER NOT BACK DOWN FROM YOUR INTIAL POST OR I'M GOING TO ROAST YOUR ASS FOR ALL THE LYING YOU BEEN DOING.

LMAOOOOO. PERMANENT BAN REMATCH. GET READY TO SAY GOODBYE BlTCH!

Here is the INITIAL POST above.

You are good to include all NON-threshold substance into the SCOPE?

Mighty brave of you.

Well, I can find the right one that we BOTH AGREED TO.

At least we came to an AGREEMENT on the CHALLENGE as per this thread!!!

So we can pick the judges there?

How much do you want to wager on this?

Like I said, I want NOTHING from YOU!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X