No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID...WHICH MADE ME DO A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH.

NOW TELL ME THAT THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES, NEVER ABOUT TARGET TESTING, NEVER ABOUT EPO SPECIFICALLY BEING FOUND BELOW A THRESHOLD!

I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND THIS IF NOT FOR ALL OF YOUR DEFLECTING YOU'RE DOING IN HERE. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EXPOSED!!!!! WHO IS THE DEFLECTOR???? ADMIT YOU THOUGHT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE AND THAT IT WAS MEASURED DIRECTLY WITH A THRESHOLD...AS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!!!!

DEFLECTOR, you didn't answer my questions but instead went and picked up a post.

Since you did that, your next task (AGAIN) is to verify if YOU said that there never were any threshold tests for WADA.

Secondly, did we agree to any limitations?

This is the 2nd time I ask you, silly DEFLECTOR!!!

Finally, I actually can find plenty of BAP testing posts made by YOU where you agreed to discuss what the CAS panel meant, ….

Remember, you said a billion times that the panel was clearly discussing BAP testing for EPO as per those statements.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      DEFLECTOR, you didn't answer my questions but instead went and picked up a post.

Since you did that, your next task (AGAIN) is to verify if YOU said that there never were any threshold tests for WADA.

Finally, I actually can find plenty of BAP testing posts made by YOU where you agreed to discuss what the CAS panel meant, ….

Remember, you said a billion times that the panel was clearly discussing BAP testing for EPO as per those statements.

DON'T RUN AWAY FROM IT NOW, BlTCH. YOU GOT BUSTED. DID YOU BELIEVE THAT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????

ARE YOU EMBARRASSED YET? I THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THAT, ADP.

ANSWER UP!

Look how much you are squirming!!!!!

Now what do we have????

1. It wasn't about WADA??????

2. It wasn't about Mayweather/Pacquiao?????

3. It wasn't about threshold substances?????

4. It wasn't about a rematch??????

DUDE. IT'S OVER FOR YOU. GET THE FVVCK UP OUTTA HERE AND GO INTO HIDING.
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-23-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHlT.

1. THIS WAS ABOUT A REMATCH...WHICH I JUST PROVED YET AGAIN THAT YOU TRIED TO DEFLECT OUT OF AND STILL LOST.

2. THE CASE YOU ARE REFERRING TO WAS ABOUT WADA ACCREDITED LABS, WHICH WAS PART OF THE SCOPE.

3. THE CASE YOU ARE REFERRING TO WAS ABOUT WADA CRITERIA, WHICH WAS PART OF THE SCOPE.

4. YOU'RE SQUIRMING INTO SOME VAGUE BULLSHlT BECAUSE YOU'RE BUTTHURT THAT YOU LOST 4-0.

5. ALSO GOT BUSTED TRYING TO SAY THIS WASN'T ABOUT TESTING FOR MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO!

6. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED YET AGAIN SAYING THAT EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More deflections.

Who is challenging who as per this thread?

Secondly, what were we arguing about for 2 months? The statements made by the CAS panel.

Finally, who appears to not want to take on this challenge? YOU!!!

Why? because you know that you will lose miserably!!!!

Comment

More deflections.

Who is challenging who as per this thread?

Secondly, what were we arguing about for 2 months? The statements made by the CAS panel.

Finally, who appears to not want to take on this challenge? YOU!!!

Why? because you know that you will lose miserably!!!!

CHALLENGE WHO? YOU MEAN WHO IS TRYING TO GET ME TO AGREE TO SOME VAGUE SHlT BECAUSE HE LOST 4-0.

LET'S TALK ABOUT WHO THOUGHT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

Are you going to admit it now, or do I get to keep beating the shlt out of you about this for the rest of your time here????????

Jesus Christ. You really can't get a break, can you. You always find a way to dig yourself deeper in a grave!!!!!

But it wasn't about Mayweather/Pacquiao doe...

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list. Anyways, Floyd micro-doses then time is of essence if you want to catch the substance above the threshold. Then add to it that Floyd drank like a fish and had not 1 but 2 IVs .... other cheats wished they were allowed to do what Floyd was allowed on May 1st, 2015
          EXPLAIN ADP!!!!!!! YOU ARE GETTING EXPOSED AS THE PIECE OF SHlT THAT I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE. YOU SQUIRMING DEFLECTING LITTLE BlTCH!

Comment

DON'T RUN AWAY FROM IT NOW, BlTCH. YOU GOT BUSTED. DID YOU BELIEVE THAT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????

ARE YOU EMBARRASSED YET? I THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THAT, ADP.

ANSWER UP!

DEFLECTOR, you are here not to discuss other topics, as you like to do.

This is not a challenge about threshold substances, like you always pretend it is about.

This challenge is about what the CAS panel meant by those statements that you were constantly posting.

The rules were not even WADA rules DEFLECTOR. Stop pretending they were!!!

STOP the constant DEFLECTIONS...….

the Challenge is on and you ARE PIUSSING OUT, RIGHT!!!!

Say it ain't so Joe!!!

Comment

DEFLECTOR, you are here not to discuss other topics, as you like to do.

This is not a challenge about threshold substances, like you always pretend it is about.

This challenge is about what the CAS panel meant by those statements that you were constantly posting.

The rules were not even WADA rules DEFLECTOR. Stop pretending they were!!!

STOP the constant DEFLECTIONS...….

the Challenge is on and you ARE PIUSSING OUT, RIGHT!!!!

Say it ain't so Joe!!!

OHHHHH ARE YOU SURE IT'S NOT ABOUT THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE, AND TURNS OUT THAT YOU WERE LYING. YOU PIECE OF SHlT.

OH, AND IT WASN'T ABOUT MAYWEATHER PACQUIAO, WAS IT????

IT WASN'T ABOUT WADA, WAS IT????

WHY DO YOU LIE SO FUVVCKING MUCH? IS IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN?????

LET ME KNOW BRO. WAS IT ABOUT MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO OR NOT? AND DID YOU THINK EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

IT'S TIME YOU ANSWER UP, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHlT. THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET ME TO AGREE TO SOME VAGUE BULLSHlT TO DEFLECT OUT OF THAT REMATCH...AND YOU WOUND UP GETTING YOURSELF FURTHER EXPOSED. EXACTLY LIKE YOU DESERVED!!!!!

Comment

NOT ABOUT THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES?????

In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know.

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
                EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
                Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT YOU BOLDED THAT QUOTATION, NOT ME!!!!!

EXPLAIN!!!!! You are by far the biggest bltch here.
                How many times will I have to destroy you????

Comment

NOT ABOUT THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES?????

THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT YOU BOLDED THAT QUOTATION, NOT ME!!!!!

EXPLAIN!!!!! You are by far the biggest bltch here.
                  How many times will I have to destroy you????
                  Yawn, you are lost, give it up!

You delay 6 hours or more then it is obvious that it can result in a different test result.

WADA even explains all that. There is not much of a window and less if the athlete micro-doses.

BUT this is why you are the one they call the

DEFLECTOR!!!!

You didn't even try to respond to my post!

Comment

OHHHHH ARE YOU SURE IT'S NOT ABOUT THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE, AND TURNS OUT THAT YOU WERE LYING. YOU PIECE OF SHlT.

OH, AND IT WASN'T ABOUT MAYWEATHER PACQUIAO, WAS IT????

IT WASN'T ABOUT WADA, WAS IT????

WHY DO YOU LIE SO FUVVCKING MUCH? IS IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN?????

LET ME KNOW BRO. WAS IT ABOUT MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO OR NOT? AND DID YOU THINK EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

IT'S TIME YOU ANSWER UP, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHlT. THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET ME TO AGREE TO SOME VAGUE BULLSHlT TO DEFLECT OUT OF THAT REMATCH...AND YOU WOUND UP GETTING YOURSELF FURTHER EXPOSED. EXACTLY LIKE YOU DESERVED!!!!!

The argument that we have been having for the last 2 months was about the CAS panel's statements.

I'm stating that you have misinterpreted what they meant.

The Challenge is on but YOU are DEFLECTING and you are trying to find any possible excuse to

PIUSSY OUT of the CHALLENGE!!!

Go ahead, PIUSSSY, lets see, are you going to accept or try some other dumb excuse to PIUSSY out!

The odds are not good, I can sense someone named the DEFLECTOR is about to PIUSSY out of this challenge!

Comment

Yawn, you are lost, give it up!

You delay 6 hours or more then it is obvious that it can result in a different test result.

WADA even explains all that. There is not much of a window and less if the athlete micro-doses.

BUT this is why you are the one they call the

DEFLECTOR!!!!

You didn't even try to respond to my post!

LMAOOOOOOOO. DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? LOOK CAREFULLY, ADP!

You lying sack of shlt.

In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know.

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
                      EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
                      Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

Dilute the urine sample just enough? Measures EPO values below a threshold?

Tell the truth now, son!

Comment

Working...
                      X