No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I told you that you are not understanding what they are stating. You didn't show me the whole statement but from what I can remember, I'm quite sure that they are discussing that it is not a threshold substance.

For epo, the test which they speak of is a threshold to meet the requirement to state that it indicates the presence of rEPO!

So whether it is a static or in that case not absolute threshold there is still a threshold that is met to fulfill the requirements of an indication of detection.

If I remember that case, they then went on to explain that it's not, as I stated, a threshold substance but they implied that it still is a threshold and gave their reasons. If I remember, they explained that there is uncertainty. Why go there? Because the single test is a threshold type test.

Dude, it's not a threshold in that case. Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?

Comment

Ok

Challenge is on!

Comment

Ok

Challenge is on!
        Thank you.

You gotta be a ****** muthafvvcka to challenge me on a case that says BAP is not a threshold...and argue that it is a threshold

Jesus Christ. Who you have in mind for judges?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Dude, it's not a threshold in that case. Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?
          I just saw this

Challenge is on my post of your post!!!

Everyone is wrong according to travesty
          because the Cas panel said so!!!

Comment

I just saw this

Challenge is on my post of your post!!!

Everyone is wrong according to travesty
            because the Cas panel said so!!!
            WHAT THE ACTUAL FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? STOP PVSSYING OUT.

NOW YOU GOT COLD FEET? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! WE ARE ARGUING ABOUT THE COURT CASE AND WHO IS RIGHT. WHY THE FVVCK ARE YOU SCARED??????

YOU JUST PROVED THAT YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING. GET THE FVVCK OUT OF HERE AND STOP WASTING MY TIME.

NOW IT'S CLEAR. I WAS WILLING TO GO ON SOMETHING YOU CLEARLY BELIEVE IN AND YOU BACKED THE FVVCK OUT AS SOON AS I MADE THE LITTLE QUIP THAT IT'S ****** OF YOU TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE.

FVVCK OFF BlTCH. YOU GET NO MORE OF MY TIME. WHEN YOU WANT TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND CHALLENGE ME ABOUT THIS COURT CASE, WHICH IS WHAT YOU BEEN CRYING ABOUT FOR OVER A FVVCKING YEAR, THEN LET ME KNOW.

UN****ING BELIEVABLE!!!

DON'T TRY TO GIVE ME THAT SHlT THAT YOU WERE CONFUSED. MY POST IS RIGHT THERE ON TOP OF YOURS 2 MINUTES BEFORE, AND I KNOW IT DIDN'T TAKE YOU TWO MINUTES TO WRITE CHALLENGE IS ON.

**** YOU! ONCE AGAIN YOU PROVE YOU ARE A BlTCH. AND GIVE ME MY FVVCKING POINTS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

Comment

I NOW HAVE PROOF THAT YOU DECLINED THE CHALLENGE REGARDING THE COURT CASE. I GUESS YOU WEREN'T CONFIDENT ENOUGH. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT THIS FVVCKING COURT CASE AGAIN. I WASTED ENOUGH TIME IN THIS DUMB ASS THREAD.

IT'S FVVCKING OVER. DON'T EVEN FVVCKING SEND ME A MESSAGE AGAIN. PROOF IS RIGHT THERE THAT YOU DECLINED THE CHALLENGE. GIVE ME MY FVVCKING POINTS OR JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A COWARD. I'M DONE WITH THIS SHlT.

Comment

Warning

In coming deflections coming by travestyny!!!

Seems like you are no longer confident.

Those statements are in that case.

And as per your post, you said that case and now you are saying another case proves that you are right.

According to you, everyone who called it a threshold test was wrong as per your quote from the cas panel.

You said the cas is supreme and what they say "*****s" what they all said, wrongly

The challenge is on!!!!!

Comment

Warning

In coming deflections coming by travestyny!!!

Seems like you are no longer confident.

Those statements are in that case.

And as per your post, you said that case and now you are saying another case proves that you are right.

According to you, everyone who called it a threshold test was wrong as per your quote from the cas panel.

You said the cas is supreme and what they say "*****s" what they all said, wrongly

The challenge is on!!!!!

WHAT THE FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU JUST FVVCKING DECLINED....OR DID YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU FVVCKING BlTCH.

YOU BEEN TALKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER ABOUT THAT COURT CASE. THEN YOU AGREE TO IT....I SAY YOU GOTTA BE A ****** MUFFUCCA TO AGREE TO SOMETHING THAT SPECIFICALLY DISAGREES WITH YOU...AND YOU PVSSY OUT.

YOU AREN'T SAVING FACE WITH ANYONE BlTCH!

The fact of the matter is the only reason I'm even in here is to help you cope with your embarrassment of losing to me 4-0. You couldn't fvvcking handle it and you tried to call me in here on some bullshlt because you got fvvcking embarrassed. This is after you accused everyone of cheating you, accused everyone of being too ****** to undertand, and whatever dumb shlt you wanted to make up.

After I kicked the shlt out of Bobby, I told myself I'm not getting involved in this dumb shlt on this site anymore. Then you come along crying and crying and fvccking crying. So I said fvvck it...let's have a rematch. YOU FVVCKING DECLINED! REPEATEDLY. EVEN SHOULDER ROLL ASKED YOU ABOUT IT AND YOU SAID YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND JUDGES.

Then you start crying about the fvvcking BAP which isn't even relevant. THIS WAS A BIGGER WASTE OF TIME THAN EVEN THE FIRST DEBATE, WHICH YOU NOW SAY WASN'T EVEN ABOUT MAYWEATHER APPARENTLY. YOU FVVCKING LYING PEICE OF SHlT. SO THEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT THIS FVVCKING ARCHAIC CRITERIA THAT HAS NEXT TO NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEBATE....

SUDDENLY YOU HAD NO PROBLEM WITH JUDGES WHEN YOU TRIED TO BRING ME IN HERE ON SOME VAGUE SHlT WHICH I MADE YOU FEEL ****** ABOUT.

THEN I START PRESSURING YOU BECAUSE YOU TALKED SO MUCH SHlT ABOUT THAT FVVCKING CASE THAT HAS BEEN GIVING YOU NIGHTMARES

AND YOU FVVCKIGN DECLINE AGAIN! YOU SHOWED YOU'RE A FVVCKING COWARD WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN WHAT HE SAYS OR YOU WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED.

**** YOU. YOU CAN SUCK MY WHOLE DlCK. I WASTED TOO MUCH TIME IN HERE FOR YOUR SQURIMING ASS. YOU GO DOWN AS A 4-0 LOSER. YOU CAN BUY YOUR WAY INTO A REMATCH BY GIVING ME MY FUVVCKING POINTS THAT YOU OWE ME. OTHER THAN THAT, SUCK MY WHOLE DlCK BlTCH AND **** YOU. GO CRY ABOUT THAT 4-0 LOSS AND HANG YOURSELF!

THE RECORD IN HERE WILL ALWAYS SHOW THAT I OFFERED YOU A FAIR CHALLENGE BASED ON POINTS WE BOTH DEFINITELY DISAGREED ABOUT AND THAT WE WERE FOCUSED ON DISCUSSING OVER WEEKS, YOU ACCEPTED, I CLOWNED YOU BY SAYING YOU GOTTA BE A ****** MUTHAFVVCKA TO ACCEPT, AND THEN YOU BACKTRACKED AND DECLINED

R.I.P.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 07-26-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    WHAT THE FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU JUST FVVCKING DECLINED....OR DID YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU FVVCKING BlTCH.

YOU BEEN TALKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER ABOUT THAT COURT CASE. THEN YOU AGREE TO IT....I SAY YOU GOTTA BE A ****** MUFFUCCA TO AGREE TO SOMETHING THAT SPECIFICALLY DISAGREES WITH YOU...AND YOU PVSSY OUT.

YOU AREN'T SAVING FACE WITH ANYONE BlTCH!

The fact of the matter is the only reason I'm even in here is to help you cope with your embarrassment of losing to me 4-0. You couldn't fvvcking handle it and you tried to call me in here on some bullshlt because you got fvvcking embarrassed. This is after you accused everyone of cheating you, accused everyone of being too ****** to undertand, and whatever dumb shlt you wanted to make up.

After I kicked the shlt out of Bobby, I told myself I'm not getting involved in this dumb shlt on this site anymore. Then you come along crying and crying and fvccking crying. So I said fvvck it...let's have a rematch. YOU FVVCKING DECLINED! REPEATEDLY. EVEN SHOULDER ROLL ASKED YOU ABOUT IT AND YOU SAID YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND JUDGES.

Then you start crying about the fvvcking BAP which isn't even relevant. THIS WAS A BIGGER WASTE OF TIME THAN EVEN THE FIRST DEBATE, WHICH YOU NOW SAY WASN'T EVEN ABOUT MAYWEATHER APPARENTLY. YOU FVVCKING LYING PEICE OF SHlT. SO THEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT THIS FVVCKING ARCHAIC CRITERIA THAT HAS NEXT TO NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEBATE....

SUDDENLY YOU HAD NO PROBLEM WITH JUDGES WHEN YOU TRIED TO BRING ME IN HERE ON SOME VAGUE SHlT WHICH I MADE YOU FEEL ****** ABOUT.

THEN I START PRESSURING YOU BECAUSE YOU TALKED SO MUCH SHlT ABOUT THAT FVVCKING CASE THAT HAS BEEN GIVING YOU NIGHTMARES

AND YOU FVVCKIGN DECLINE AGAIN! YOU SHOWED YOU'RE A FVVCKING COWARD WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN WHAT HE SAYS OR YOU WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED.

**** YOU. YOU CAN SUCK MY WHOLE DlCK. I WASTED TOO MUCH TIME IN HERE FOR YOUR SQURIMING ASS. YOU GO DOWN AS A 4-0 LOSER. YOU CAN BUY YOUR WAY INTO A REMATCH BY GIVING ME MY FUVVCKING POINTS THAT YOU OWE ME. OTHER THAN THAT, SUCK MY WHOLE DlCK BlTCH AND **** YOU. GO CRY ABOUT THAT 4-0 LOSS AND HANG YOURSELF!

THE RECORD IN HERE WILL ALWAYS SHOW THAT I OFFERED YOU A FAIR CHALLENGE BASED ON POINTS WE BOTH DEFINITELY DISAGREED ABOUT AND THAT WE WERE FOCUSED ON DISCUSSING OVER WEEKS, YOU ACCEPTED, I CLOWNED YOU BY SAYING YOU GOTTA BE A ****** MUTHAFVVCKA TO ACCEPT, AND THEN YOU BACKTRACKED AND DECLINED

]
                    The king of deflections has spoken, Travestyny

You know the challenge. It is not vague. It is very clear.

You said that the cas panel "*****s" all. Anyone who called BAP test a threshold test was wrong. So according to you, those statements that you posted meant that I was wrong

You went one step further you said this is the case for all non-threshold substances. Again this is clear as day not vague

But I was nice enough to agree to stick with epo only as per this cas panels statements.

So it is not on other non threshold substances

And not on blood test thresholds.

This was my challenge for you when I started this thread.

Challenge is on!!!

Comment

The king of deflections has spoken, Travestyny

You know the challenge. It is not vague. It is very clear.

You said that the cas panel "*****s" all. Anyone who called BAP test a threshold test was wrong. So according to you, those statements that you posted meant that I was wrong

You went one step further you said this is the case for all non-threshold substances. Again this is clear as day not vague

But I was nice enough to agree to stick with epo only as per this cas panels statements.

So it is not on other non threshold substances

And not on blood test thresholds.

This was my challenge for you when I started this thread.

Challenge is on!!!
                      You mean challenge WAS on. Then I said how ****** you were to accept it, and you backed out IMMEDIATELY Tell me why you go spooked, son? That proves you had no intention of accepting a challenge over the very case you've been talking about over and over and over again. THAT PROVES YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG.

I GUESS THAT 4-0 DEBATE IS MORE SOLIDIFIED IN YOUR EYES NOW, YEA. THE MAIN PROOF HAS BEEN SOLIDIFIED, AND YOU ALSO DISOWNED ALL OF YOUR INITIAL STATEMENTS.

PLUS I ALSO UNEARTHED EVEN MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU DEFLECTED FROM THAT INITIAL CHALLENGE, WHICH WAS ABOUT WHETHER EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

It's over, son. 4-0. YOU LOSE!

EXPLAIN WHY YOU BACKED OUT. You had NO INTENTION of challenging me on that court case

ps. Since you now admit that you fairly lost that debate, GIVE ME THE FVVCKING POINTS THAT YOU OWE!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 07-26-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X