No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You my friend is what you call identity crisis. You love Floyd and defend at all cost, but when logic comes your way you fold and talk smack to him. But your default will always a love hate relationship with Froid. That's you, you seldom cheat on Floyd, and fuvk someone else, but you do still comeback and fuvk Floyd since that is your clear home hahaha

# embrace Floyd bud. That's your home.
    Look at your thread creation history. You have disqualified yourself from being objective. You my friend are highly biased.

Your thread history:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=6610170

I hope someone shows the percentage of Floyd hate threads so I don't have to do so.

Lastly, I am headed to Ginza Tokyo and won't reply til hours later.

I just ask that someone tally your posting history and give us a break down. But, at a glance 80 plus percent were Floyd obsession/stalker threads.

Lastly, leave Ali out of it. Please.

Comment

Your link is nonexistent lol imaginary haha

You only have to see my rep compared to you who got game in here. By the way, there are more fl0mos that *******s here so don't think that my rep comes from the minority of pacfans. If you know NSB, you can't double up on karma points in here.

Oh.. And..

+ + +

=

Floyd won in the eyes of Zaroku

# credibility 0 hahaha
      Click on the link. Your thread creation history. It works for me.

If it is broken for others I suggest they search your thread creation history. Enough said. Be back in about xxxx hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Click on the link. Your thread creation history. It works for me.

If it is broken for others I suggest they search your thread creation history. Enough said. Be back in about xxxx hours.
        Reaching..

I suggest you learn to answer question than ducking and dodging from it. That's how you get credibility.

Supporting it with facts is how it's done and not throwing tantrums like a biatchy girl who lost his bf is not how you earn respect around here haha

Cheers!

# Froid's legs are roided up so she runs way faster now than back in her 20's - RED FLAG? Off course it does. She ran faster @ age 40. It really is strange what IV fluids can do haha
        Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Reaching..

I suggest you learn to answer question than ducking and dodging from it. That's how you get credibility.

Supporting it with facts is how it's done and not throwing tantrums like a biatchy girl who lost his bf is not how you earn respect around here haha

Cheers!

# Froid's legs are roided up so she runs way faster now than back in her 20's - RED FLAG? Off course it does. She ran faster @ age 40. It really is strange what IV fluids can do haha
          t

You discredit yourself. I suggest everyone look at your thread creation history.

Red Flag! Your thread creation history. You are twisted on PAC!

**** Floyd and PAC! Both lying pieces of crap!

Comment

• then spain must lack eyez, much like the OP

10-2 mayweather

#48 was ez work

Comment

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
              then spain must lack eyez, much like the OP

10-2 mayweather

#48 was ez work
              Naah.. Spain just saw it at face value. No biased impression of either boxer before the fight. They came in seeing what transpired and what transpired was a one armed man made the bigger man run and hug for dear life lol

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered well before fight night. That's what Spain saw.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 06:41 AM.

Comment

t

You discredit yourself. I suggest everyone look at your thread creation history.

Red Flag! Your thread creation history. You are twisted on PAC!

**** Floyd and PAC! Both lying pieces of crap!
                Lol my credit history only shows how I love exposing fraudster. You on the other hand, have a history of mental breakdowns and would conveniently switch sides like a bi polar dude who gets fuvked in the ass from time to time and ends up changing topics when the going gets rough you get crushed like a biatch hahaha

Cheers!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Lol my credit history only shows how I love exposing fraudster. You on the other hand, have a history of mental breakdowns and would conveniently switch sides like a bi polar dude who gets fuvked in the ass from time to time and ends up changing topics when the going gets rough you get crushed like a biatch hahaha

Cheers!
                  You are a joke! 80 percent of your **** threads are Floyd related end of story!

Read through your Floyd obsessed threads, refute the claims...

You poor boy... Carry on son.

Everyone, check his thread history. He is obsessed with Floyd. Hahahahahahahaha

Floyd ruined your life..

Comment

You are a joke! 80 percent of your **** threads are Floyd related end of story!

Read through your Floyd obsessed threads, refute the claims...

You poor boy... Carry on son.

Everyone, check his thread history. He is obsessed with Floyd. Hahahahahahahaha

Floyd ruined your life..
                    Your the joke you flip flop sides like a biatch looking to get a good lay hahaha

Can't even stand your own position since your mangina is dripping who to fuvk next, Then after cheating on floyd you come back to Floyd after you've satisfied your mangina. **** city here we come haha

Comment

Your the joke you flip flop sides like a biatch looking to get a good lay hahaha

Can't even stand your own position since your mangina is dripping who to fuvk next, Then after cheating on floyd you come back to Floyd after you've satisfied your mangina. **** city here we come haha
                      This is my last reply to this idiotic thread. I called you out in many other threads. End of story. I won't be a part of your stupidity.

You reply so rapidly when it is your troll thread..

Check his thread creation history.0, everyone.

I won't reply to you in this idiotic thread. End of story..
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-26-2016, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X