No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    This is my last reply to this idiotic thread. I called you out in many other threads. End of story. I won't be a part of your stupidity.

You reply so rapidly when it is your troll thread..

Check his thread creation history.0, everyone.

I won't rely in this idiotic thread. End of story..

# go back to your cave and find mommy hahaha

# exposed again

# credibility zero hahaha

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Floyd cheated, my opinion.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I believe Floyd cheated. I feel he got favorable treatment
    Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• As a Pac fan I was so bummed out that I still haven't re-watched it. Easy win for Mayweather.

Comment

• If you watch that fight in foreign commentory or with no sound you actually see a different fight. You might still have Floyd winning but it wasn't anywhere near clear cut. Just rewatched it today in Spanish (obviously not understood a word) and was shocked at how I saw the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
          As a Pac fan I was so bummed out that I still haven't re-watched it. Easy win for Mayweather.
          You've got to get your eyes check. Watch it with no predetermined mind set and you will see what Spain saw.

When your the "cash cow" for thousands of people your going to get every break imaginable, and Floyd does!
          This is nothing new, he ran and fought like a punk in the first Maidana fight.
          He did nothing against Manny except pot shot while retreating all night. His old man was begging him to fight and refused to do it!
          Only the Mayweather fans who are the least knowledgeable boxing fans think he does no wrong in the vring.
          The guy was a bore and used the "boxers" excuse for his "running away" for years.
          He made a lot of money but he generated even more for many others and thats how his "style" enabled him to last. The guy fought scared his last 4 years.
          Just look in his eyes............when their opened!

The level of fear in this picture. The eye says it all...

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ussy View Post
            If you watch that fight in foreign commentory or with no sound you actually see a different fight. You might still have Floyd winning but it wasn't anywhere near clear cut. Just rewatched it today in Spanish (obviously not understood a word) and was shocked at how I saw the fight.
            Yup, remove the biased commentator the whole perspective of the fight becomes the truth, that Pac was on top of Floyd the whole night.

Pacs defense was amazing. Slipping & blocking & countering floyd with precise shot. The moment floyd throws his strong jab, pac was already flying his left. Floyds defense was off way off which i was baffled.He got countered & was getting hit when he was supposed to be best counterpuncher fighter. And his offense was not there. His dad said he was fighting scared which best describe his offense, nada nothing coz he was too scared to throw those hands. The only time floyd threw punches was a distance shot he makes sure when he throws that jab, pac is a 1mile away so he could see those punches coming. lol Floyd would have done better if he threw some punches which he did not or dodge & slipped pacs punches & countered it which is his talent, but no! he just covered like a turtle & hugged when he gets in a fight without countering. And when he counter in some occasions he misses all his hook shot missed!

I dont know if he is getting slow but all his hook shot missed! I mean al lot of it! If that would have hit pac it would have been a different story. But he missed all his hooks! Thats the greatest counterPuncher? Pacs face when he bend down to attack was there infront of him! Pacs face was a little below his chest & he couldnt hit him not even once! I wondered who was the bigger guy & one with a broken shoulder. Seriously pac look like the oppressor & floyd looked like 1 of the 3 little pigs! 

Comment

• Damn good fight on now

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                Damn good fight on now
                Lol You come in here just to say that? Lol

I guess while your watching a good fight, you still need to watch over Floyd reputation as a fraud boxer being exposed is too hard for you to bear aye haha..

Here is a food for thought.

We make history and we deserve a true History that people may know.. That on that controversial night on May 2, 2015, that PACman was and is the real winner. Do not say move on. Yes we should, but we should accept and preserve the truth what was the truth that night. That Floyd was awarded a gifted win that he didn't deserve.

Cheers!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• pac lost almost every round

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                    pac lost almost every round
                    Now that is hilarious. I hope you're joking coz if you aren't. You went another level of fl0motardation hahaha..

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Now that is hilarious. I hope you're joking coz if you aren't. You went another level of fl0motardation hahaha..

no. i just have working eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X