Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Exactly!! He lives to bump PAC threads!
    Replying to your alter-ego I see hahaha

To those who didn't know

Sugarkainehook is Zaroku in glasses.

Comment

I gave him my round by round.. Floyd won!
      I also told him.. I don't judge fights in slow mo with or without biased Pinoy commentary!
      Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      that only means you were not able to dispute the slow mo thread...

just like saying you don't like soup because you can not chew it he he he
      Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      review or re-evaluate all fights in slow mo?

why? you were only barely able to survive spoon's slow mo thread! and you survived it only by running away! ha ha ha

and you're asking for all? ha ha ha ha ha....

would you like to start with may castillo 1? that's golden!

pathetic.....

Got that right Tangalog. When Zaroku gets trapped in a corner he rans like his IV cheating hero hahaha

Zaroku knows when it's time to retreat. He learned that from Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Got that right Tangalog. When Zaroku gets trapped in a corner he rans like his IV cheating hero hahaha

Zaroku knows when it's time to retreat. He learned that from Floyd
        Hahahahahahaha!! Bwahahahahahaha.

Did Maidana really lose a tooth against Maidana?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          review or re-evaluate all fights in slow mo?

why? you were only barely able to survive spoon's slow mo thread! and you survived it only by running away! ha ha ha

and you're asking for all? ha ha ha ha ha....

would you like to start with may castillo 1? that's golden!

pathetic.....
          This is the first time I have ever really doubted your integrity!

Why don't you slow motion everything and get back to me.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha!

Comment

Replying to your alter-ego I see hahaha

To those who didn't know

Sugarkainehook is Zaroku in glasses.

Spoon23 you lost so much credibility on this site by being yourself. Conflating Ali's passing with Floyd was so distasteful, it is beyond words.

Tagalog seems to be losing his credibility with me the more he aligns himself with your idiocy!

Comment

• NSB posters:

Look at the number of twisted logic Floyd/PAC related threads this Ultra Tard ha made about Floyd vs PAC!!!! Do it.

Look at the threads I have made about a variety of topics.

Spoon23 even attempted to bring up Ali in has very disrespectful, twisted, attempt to praise Ali.

His Ali thread was vile and disgusting.

His fake tribute to Ali was his idiotic attempt to use Ali's name to bring up his attack on Floyd.

Praise Ali if your gonna praise Ali. He passed and many political leaders from Kentucky came forward to apologize for wrongs done to Ali.

I don't understand why a person would use this opportunity to disrespect Ali.

If you are gonna praise Ali, you praise Ali. The man is dead. Why would you bring Floyd into the discussion?? Eulogize the person that passed..

Show some class.

I would encourage everyone to look at all your previous posts. They will see you never had any threads that were not directly or indirectly related to anything other than Floyd hatred.

Comment

• I beg everyone to look at the threads Spoon23 started!!!

Here is the link.

All threads started by Spoon23!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=6610153

All the threads stRted by Zaroku

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=6610155

I pray you guys judge between us.

Spoon23. Move on buddy. Create a real Ali appreciation thread and I won't have to expose you. Start with his courage to not want to kill people who did him no wrong?

Your twisted obsession with Floyd took away from a great thread.

Ali is a world wide hero, why take away from Ali by bringing up Floyd?

Anyone else feel the same?
                Last edited by Zaroku; 06-25-2016, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Spoon23 you lost so much credibility on this site by being yourself. Conflating Ali's passing with Floyd was so distasteful, it is beyond words.

Tagalog seems to be losing his credibility with me the more he aligns himself with your idiocy!
                  Sure you want to say I've lost credibility amongst your fl0mo diehard fans who want my head on a stick hehe.. I have lost credibly? When I've thrashed every known Floyd fan in NSB who couldn't even give a witty debate in all my threads. Ever occurred to you how I use my humor in getting my point across. Well, that's how you get people entertained and how they follow my carnage in putting the truth out for every boxing fans to see.

I think its you who have lost credibility in NSB lol since you cant even dispute my video evidences in my epic 91k thread were in you can't even win an argument there, as Tangalog pointed out how you dodged and ducked in not being able to debunk those said videos.

Not to mention, you keep thrashing the Spain video when you can't even recall that in this thread alone, I was able to convince you that it wasn't a lopsided fight after all. (I'll look it up and bring it out later) but like most flip floppers you go on a rant in other threads. This Spain video ain't shyit haha

You obviously exposed on your obvious flip flopping, your usual style, when cornered, you side for the truth, then when the dust is clear your change sides again. That's you Zaroku a poster who has no credibility in sticking to his word.

Oh, if it will make you happy. Yes Floyd won, but does he deserve it?

A resounding, "Nope"

You attack the slowmo video, but let's make a case, answer this, if an nba team were battling for nba championship game 7 and the last few seconds of the game is down to the wire, and the other team is ahead by 2 points. If the opposing team's point guard fires a three pointer and gets the 3 points. And wins by 1 point, but after slowmo review of that player stepped on the line and should have been a 2 pointer only. Did that team deserve the championships?

That's what slowmo videos are for Zaroku, Floyd did win, but did he really deserve it? if the other guy actually connected more than him, did he actually deserve the win? knowing he actually out landed Floyd as video evidence proves?

Floyd may have won, but he definitely didn't deserve that W as video evidence which you cant contest proves. In short, your running hugging hero got awarded a win he did not really win. Victory is only sweet if you earned it.

Knowing you can't even dispute my videos only proves what Tangalog has pointed out. No Floyd fan can dispute the fact that Fact that Pac out-landed him.

and those videos, is just to reminder to everybody that normal speed and slomo videos are THE SAME videos, the same fight and fighters. the slomo videos just validates how biased and erroneous are the judges and the compubox scorings were. Pacman beat Floyd clearly. But if it makes you sleep at night Floyd won an empty win.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

The fight was closer than I originally thought.

Can you focus on why Tony Weeks wasn't chosen as the ref???
                    I think I read or heard Floyd say, or someone from Floyd's team say that weeks would never ref a Floyd fight again after Maibana 1

Yes it was Zaroku, but strangely you flip flop and change your tune once we forget you mentioned this.

Just shows how lack of credibility you have left. Everyone sees you as a clown with mangina who can't stick to a man's words. Most women are fickle, perhaps you might be inclined to be one?

Comment

Sure you want to say I've lost credibility amongst your fl0mo diehard fans who want my head on a stick hehe.. I have lost credibly? When I've thrashed every known Floyd fan in NSB who couldn't even give a witty debate in all my threads. Ever occurred to you how I use my humor in getting my point across. Well, that's how you get people entertained and how they follow my carnage in putting the truth out for every boxing fans to see.

I think its you who have lost credibility in NSB lol since you cant even dispute my video evidences in my epic 91k thread were in you can't even win an argument there, as Tangalog pointed out how you dodged and ducked in not being able to debunk those said videos.

Not to mention, you keep thrashing the Spain video when you can't even recall that in this thread alone, I was able to convince you that it wasn't a lopsided fight after all. (I'll look it up and bring it out later) but like most flip floppers you go on a rant in other threads. This Spain video ain't shyit haha

You obviously exposed on your obvious flip floppy when cornered you side for the truth, then when the dust is clear your change sides again. That's you Zaroku a poster who has no credibility in sticking to his word.

Oh, if it will make you happy. Yes Floyd won, but does he deserve it?

You attack the slowmo video, but let's make a case, answer this, if an nba team were battling for nba championship game 7 and the last few seconds of the game is down to the wire, and the other team is ahead by 2 points. If the opposing team's point guard fires a three pointer and gets the 3 points. And wins by 1 point, but after slowmo review of that player stepped on the line and should have been a 2 pointer only. Did that team deserve the championships?

That's what slowmo videos are for Zaroku, Floyd did win, but did he really deserve it? if the other guy actually connected more than him, did he actually deserve the win? knowing he actually out landed Floyd as video evidence proves?

Floyd may have won, but he definitely didn't deserve that W as video evidence which to cant contest proves. In short, your running hugging hero got awarded a win he did not really. Victory is only sweet if you earned it.

Knowing you can't even dispute my videos only proves what Tangalog has pointed out. No Floyd fan can dispute the fact that Fact that Pac out-landed him.

and those videos, is just to reminder to everybody that normal speed and slomo videos are THE SAME videos, the same fight and fighters. the slomo videos just validates how biased and erroneous are the judges and the compubox scorings were. Pacman beat Floyd clearly. But if it makes you sleep at night Floyd won an empty win.
                      Your idiotic statements are beyond belief. What is wrong with you?
                      F Floyd and F Manny. But, why bring Ali into the discussion. Your failed thread has several responses all seeing you as an idiot.

I want everyone to just look at the threads we create and judge based on facts!

Just the facts.

Look at the threads I create. The majority of yours.... You have no credibility!

My question is: what is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X