No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    have not seen the video yet but if it says Floyd won, would it matter to you if it says Pac won?

genius floyd fans would only say "oh it's philpinos they don't know **** about boxing and they surely will be biased towards Pac.

thread open again LOL
    Of course they're biased, so them saying Mayweather won easily live in the Philippines before the fight result was announced says a lot.

Comment

• What's the end game here? Emotionally disturbed Pacquaio fans just spam until every else stops responding entirely? If that's the victory you so desire, you can have it now. Nobody bumps these **** ass threads except those most distraught over Manny's failure in the most watched fight in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        What's the end game here? Emotionally disturbed Pacquaio fans just spam until every else stops responding entirely? If that's the victory you so desire, you can have it now. Nobody bumps these **** ass threads except those most distraught over Manny's failure in the most watched fight in history.
        lol but you replied and bumped this thread.

Comment

• The more time passes the more people are going to claim that Pac won.

It was a boring fight because Floyd won. He controlled the fight and Pac looked lost. Once Floyd had Pac thinking he won

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            lol but you replied and bumped this thread.
            I only ever reply to these desperate cries from confused Pacquiao fans when someone has already bumped it to the top of the first page. It never stops being hilarious how devastated Pacquiao fans are over this. This level of shame and humiliation over a sporting event is unfathomable to the western world.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I only ever reply to these desperate cries from confused Pacquiao fans when someone has already bumped it to the top of the first page. It never stops being hilarious how devastated Pacquiao fans are over this. This level of shame and humiliation over a sporting event is unfathomable in the western world.
              Pacquiao is everything to filipinos, they have noone else, if he's a loser they're losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                The more time passes the more people are going to claim that Pac won.

It was a boring fight because Floyd won. He controlled the fight and Pac looked lost. Once Floyd had Pac thinking he won
                Controlled only serves best if he really was in control of it.

Pac commanded the center of the ring. And whenever he wants to place Floyd in a corner he did that with ease. Not to mention as video evidence shows Pac connected the more clean and effective punching in a sport that is about punching. The essence of boxing.

Here's the reason Floyd had to run all over the ring, and can't seem to stand his ground. Those lefts Pac threw had venom. He had no choice but to retreat and play tag. Shows weakness.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Pacquiao is everything to filipinos, they have noone else, if he's a loser they're losers.
                  You replied and bumped the thread LOL.

How is Pac everything to Filipinos? I thought pinoygayboys hate him? Make up your mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol ask them. There in Spain.

It's the impression they came up while watching it. Even at the end of the video, their are a panel of experts who voiced their opinion of the fight. They all saw Pac winning it. These were boxers, analyst and Olympic boxing trainers. They all saw Pac winning it.
                    And their feedback is inconsistent, which trashes the credibility. It's one or the other - it can't be both.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Oh about Roach,

Roach:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016
                    I can do that too. Look:

http://www.rappler.com/sports/by-spo...-to-mayweather

Originally posted by Rappler.com
                    Roach, who has been Pacquiao’s boxing coach since his title-winning performance against Lehlo Ledwaba for the IBF super bantamweight belt in June 2001, stressed that Mayweather won the blockbuster bout in decisive fashion.

"In my own mind I didn’t think he won the fight, but I didn’t re-watch the fight because I was too disappointed in Manny’s performance," he said in an interview with On The Ropes Boxing Radio.

Many ringside observers believe that Mayweather defeated Pacquiao fair and square, but the Filipino boxing icon said that he deserved to walk away with the decision victory.
                    That's as of two weeks ago, mind you.

Oh yeah, and everyone's hero Gennady Golovkin thinks Floyd won the fight. Is he wrong too?

http://www.************.com/2015/05/...weather-fight/

Originally posted by That Censored Site About Boxing
                    “Yes. Everybody wanted the fight for the last five years,” Golovkin said. “I think Floyd’s too smart. This is Floyd’s style; he doesn’t take too many shots. Floyd’s too smart, he’s a great boxer, he’s number one in the world. Pacquiao, I think he loses control of the fight. He could not do anything against Floyd. Pacquiao is very good, but it was a very smart fight for Floyd,” Golovkin said.
                    Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    # it's not about what roach thinks. It's what Pac thinks that matters. Pac after all, was the one in the ring. And to this day Pac still believes he won
                    And Hagler thinks he beat Leonard and Ruslan Provod thinks he beat both Bradley and Algieri and Khan thinks he can beat Floyd and Canelo thought he beat Floyd and Guerrero thought he beat Floyd and Ortiz thought Floyd cheated and Angulo thought he should have beaten Canelo and Lemieux thinks the stop was early and Zab Judah thought Jay Nady should have counted despite the stanky leg and Jessie Vargas thought he had a knockout in the works on Bradley and...

No. It's not about who was in the ring. That's called dumb pride. They'll say whatever after getting schooled and handled.

Your trainer tells you that he doesn't think you did enough; you lost the fight, clearly the trainer is not lying.

Your trainer tells you you're "fighting like you SCARED!", you go on to win the fight, that trainer is full of it - since it doesn't matter. You won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      You replied and bumped the thread LOL.

How is Pac everything to Filipinos? I thought pinoygayboys hate him? Make up your mind!
                      ^^^^^ look a loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X