No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Here's how Philippines TV saw the fight. They said Mayweather won before the result was announced.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/sports...rally-analysts
    LMAO. Perfect response to sh#t all over this thread

Close thread. It's a wrap.

Comment

• Lol fl0mos who are red since 2008 wants to close the thread from spreading. How original hehe

I know.. You guys want to cover the lid. But it's a freight train that won't stop. Truth will always be out.

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

# Froid lost

Comment

• Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
        ...still fighting the good fight I see young warrior. WAR PACMAN! Burn em all!! Burn em all!
        Yes we will burn all the fl0mo lands! We will pillage and burn them all! War!!:

Comment

• Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
          Pretty much every country in the world saw Pacquiao slip by with a unanimous decision win over Floyd. It's the corrupt judges that saw otherwise. Froid had every advantage in the books and still couldn't take it.
          Bruh da fuq did I just read

Comment

• Spoon, I sure hope Boxingscene is sending you checks in real life. You're giving this site so many hits from this type of posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Yeah uncle roger Mayweather also don't know boxing, since he wants his nephew to go back in the ring with Pac. Got it.
              ? Did he think Pacquiao won?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Sweet science is about who connected more per round in a 12 round fight. And sweet science also shows Pac connected more per round than Floyd ever did as video evidence provides. Pac was the true winner.This is clearly a pacman win. Whoever says otherwise have missed a lot of what happened in the fight and was listening to the one sided commentary of hbo.
              Sweet science is not about who connected more per round, unless you're scoring an amateur fight. Floyd controlled the tempo of the fight, which is why it was boring.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              # and the boos in the MGM crowd and the world including Spain booed with me when Floyd was announced the winner
              That just shows how much Floyd is disliked, similar to how this thread shows how bitter you are after the result. You can't deal with the truth so you live in a twisted perspective that feeds into your denial. Just because you're not alone on this trip does not mean you're right.

I was rooting for Pacquiao, and I actually thought Pacquiao was going to win, but he lost and I was wrong. That's the end of it. Just because there's a large group of people that think Pacquiao won doesn't mean that he did. That's not a valid argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                Spoon, I sure hope Boxingscene is sending you checks in real life. You're giving this site so many hits from this type of posts.
                Yeah, I wish. But all I'm doing is pro bono. Anyways, exposing a fraud is so much fun!

Pac deserves the W as more and more people can see the facts are clear.

# Pac was the true winner
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• What a dumbass............

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    ? Did he think Pacquiao won?

Sweet science is not about who connected more per round, unless you're scoring an amateur fight. Floyd controlled the tempo of the fight, which is why it was boring.
                    1. Roger wasn't convinced. Since he saw his nephew got beaten up. And saw his brother call his nephew scared. It want decisive. He calls for a rematch.

2. Sweet science is about boxing, who connects the clean effective punches. It Is a sport of punching, I didn't elaborate about the sweet science since I was just driving a point about the sweet science, to add to that, sweet science is about who was the ring general in the ring, the one who commanded the center of the ring? The one who controls the ring was again Pac, for 12 rounds he commanded the center of the ring and pushed Floyd back for 12 rounds against the ropes and clearly pinned Floyd over and over with clean and effective landed blows over and over. Pac was definitely the ring general. Sweet science is also about, defense, yes Floyd was running and trying not to get hit, but the thing is Pac too was doing great defense while chasing floyd and trying not to get hit himself. As video evidence shows, Floyd got hit more than Pac, Pac also evaded and pushed Floyd back while doing some great defense. That shows who got the better defense. Lastly, sweet science is about the hurt business. He caused more pain to floyd for 12 rounds than Floyd can ever do to him.

All that sums up to why Pac was the true winner. Pac toyed wih Floyd. He placed Floyd to the ropes whenever he wants to push Floyd back. Floyd couldn't do nothing in the center of the ring. In short, Pac can direct his attack in what ever shape or form he wanted. Pac was the ring general.

3. Controlled the tempo? Controlled the tempo only works if you outwork your opponent with your tempo. The thing is, even if it was a tactical slow tempo fight favored for Floyd. Pac still landed more than Floyd could ever do. Therefore, tempo didn't work for Floyd. The tactical chess match that happened as the dust settled showed Pac commanded the tempo, since he placed Floyd to the ropes over and over, firing combination. Landing the cleaner and effective shots. Connecting more throughout 12 rounds.

To close, to show bravado in saying you didn't hurt me in boxing, in boxing means you got hurt. Machismo has no point in judging. If a guy shakes his head to show he is unfazed while his opponent is throwing hard combinations. Then the guy throwing combinations is scoring and putting the hurt in the hurt business, while the machismo guy who got hurt doesn't get style points for showing machismo. Food for thought.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      LMAO. Perfect response to sh#t all over this thread

Close thread. It's a wrap.
                      have not seen the video yet but if it says Floyd won, would it matter to you if it says Pac won?

genius floyd fans would only say "oh it's philpinos they don't know **** about boxing and they surely will be biased towards Pac.

thread open again LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X