No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    That even the biased Philippines media said Mayweather won before the result was announced, shows that this fight wasn't close. Afterwards they jumped on the slowmo bandwagon, but their initial reaction says it all.
    then why did you delete the other half of my post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      then why did you delete the other half of my post?
      I quoted the post before you edited it, simpleton.

Comment

• Quoting Roger while ignoring that Pacquiao's own trainer said Mayweather won.

Comment

I quoted the post before you edited it, simpleton.
          here it is reply to this.
          just as i have said would you use this video if they said Pac won?

if a pacfan use the video of abc-cbn when it says pac won, genius floyd fans would just say it's bias so what is your point?

my point?

hauser.

genius floyd fans says hauser has no credibility when he wrote something against floyd because he has vested interest. work for HBO and TR

but would hauser have credibility if he worte something favorable for floyd?

same principle applies for abc-cbn if they say things against floyd they would be incredible because they are philpinos.

but they are credible now that they say something in favor of floyd.

genius floyd fans and their logic.

Comment

here it is reply to this.
            just as i have said would you use this video if they said Pac won?

if a pacfan use the video of abc-cbn when it says pac won, genius floyd fans would just say it's bias so what is your point?

my point?

hauser.

genius floyd fans says hauser has no credibility when he wrote something against floyd because he has vested interest. work for HBO and TR

but would hauser have credibility if he worte something favorable for floyd?

same principle applies for abc-cbn if they say things against floyd they would be incredible because they are philpinos.

but they are credible now that they say something in favor of floyd.

genius floyd fans and their logic.
            Hauser deliberately mislead people by giving them wrong information to damage Mayweather and USADA's reputation. You can't compare that to analysts giving their opinion on who won a fight. Stop being so ******.

Comment

• Comment

Hauser deliberately mislead people by giving them wrong information to damage Mayweather and USADA's reputation. You can't compare that to analysts giving their opinion on who won a fight. Stop being so ******.
                if it was a misleading information why USADA and Floyd not sued Hauser?

why USADA until now has not replied or can not reply to hauser's last article?

why USADA deleted the link where it shows their reply to hauser that they don't do random drug testing 5 minutes after i made a thread about that using their link?

Comment

• is that the SAME Spain where they throw bananas on the soccer field at black players?!?

Comment

if it was a misleading information why USADA and Floyd not sued Hauser?

why USADA until now has not replied or can not reply to hauser's last article?

why USADA deleted the link where it shows their reply to hauser that they don't do random drug testing 5 minutes after i made a thread about that using their link?
                    You think USADA deleted their reply because YOU made a post on an internet forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      is that the SAME Spain where they throw bananas on the soccer field at black players?!?
                      lol wtf...

Comment

Working...
                      X