No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    whats funny is you actually think this is legitimate. You are so desperate for Floyd to lose that you give videos that SPoon23 posts credibility. LMFAO!!

I guess an addict doesn't care where he gets his score from.
    Lol if it is against Floyd winning it. It must not be legitimate

Spain saw without bias what they saw. A boxing match with a clear winner.

The Pacman.

# the sting hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
      #HavingAWomanInYourLifeMatters
      So relevant lol

No worries kiddo. I've got a beautiful wife. Now back to the program.

Froid fans can't handle the truth.

The truth is out!

The boos from the MGM grand and the world are still there. They know fraudster lost. If there is someone who needs to redeem himself it's Froid tsk tsk tsk..
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol if it is against Floyd winning it. It must not be legitimate

Spain saw without bias what they saw. A boxing match with a clear winner.

The Pacman.

# the sting hurts
        Lol if it is against Floyd winning it. It must not be legitimate :lol1:

Yes to the above.

Take all of us fans out of it and look at the scoring from those journalists/media people covering the fight.

There are clear rules to follow when scoring a fight. If some fan that desperately wanted Manny to win makes a video because they are upset (and they don't know how to score a fight in the 1st place) I can't take it seriously.

#wahmannylost

Comment

Lol if it is against Floyd winning it. It must not be legitimate :lol1:

Yes to the above.

Take all of us fans out of it and look at the scoring from those journalists/media people covering the fight.

There are clear rules to follow when scoring a fight. If some fan that desperately wanted Manny to win makes a video because they are upset (and they don't know how to score a fight in the 1st place) I can't take it seriously.

#wahmannylost
          Sure buddy! Fl0tards beleive you hehehe!

You can't even articulate why Froid won lol

In the fl0mo world it's just is! Floyd won! Hahaha

Ring general that night - Pac not only commanded the center of the ring, he pushed Floyd back for 12 rounds.

Punch connected - Pac,video evidences shows Pac threw the significant punches that night, not only that he connected more throughout the fight.

Defense, since Floyd can't land on Pac, shows who got the D that night.

Both had the least punch out put of their careers, but still Pac connected more with a torn rotator cuff to boot.

Legendary.

Floyd is all smoke and mirrors. He gets away with everything as long as he fights in Vegas.

Some thought he was doing great but if you look closely Pac was hitting his chin and body over and over with pin point accuracy.

All that Floyd really is, is just a mirage. You thought you found water, but what you really found is the biggest fraud who mastered the loopholes of boxing.

And on the biggest night of boxing Floyd ran and hugged and pitty patt his way to an embarrassment. As the MGM grand and the world booed when he was announced the winner, and he shrugged and ran away with 200million dollars.

Biggest sports heist in history. All he was is an illusion. You look closely all those pitty patter shots were weak and some are even slaps lol while compubox scored it for him lol

Pac with all the disadvantages that night still found his way through, but what he can't do is win over a corrupt system, hence, Nevada beat Pac not Floyd on the night they were suppose to catapult boxing into new heights.

And Spain boos in disbelief.. Tsk tsk tsk!

# Froid lost
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Sure buddy! Fl0tards beleive you hehehe!

You can't even articulate why Froid won lol

In the fl0mo world it's just is! Floyd won! Hahaha

Ring general that night - Pac not only commanded the center of the ring, he pushed Floyd back for 12 rounds.

Punch connected - Pac,video evidences shows Pac threw the significant punches that night, not only that he connected more throughout the fight.

Defense, since Floyd can't land on Pac, shows who got the D that night.

Both had the least punch out put of their careers, but still Pac connected more with a torn rotator cuff.

Legendary.

Floyd is all smoke and mirrors. He gets away with everything as long as he fights in Vegas.

Some thought he was doing great but if you look closely Pac was hitting his chin and body over and over with pin point accuracy.

All that Floyd really is, is just a mirage. You thought you found water, but what you really found is the biggest fraud who mastered the loopholes of boxing.

And on the biggest night of boxing Floyd ran and hugged and pitty patt his way to an embarrassment. As the MGM grand and the world booed when he was announced the winner, and he shrugged and ran away with 200million dollars.

Biggest sports heist in history. All he was is an illusion. You look closely all those pitty patter shots were weak and some are even slaps lol while compubox scored it for him lol

Pac with all the disadvantages that night still found his way through, but what he can't do is win over a corrupt system, hence, Nevada beat Pac not Floyd on the night they were suppose to catapult boxing into new heights.
            And ***** had the illuminatti kill Justice Scalia.

Is this level of crazy why ESPN banned you from posting there?

Comment

And ***** had the illuminatti kill Justice Scalia.

Is this level of crazy why ESPN banned you from posting there?
              Lol what the hell are you talking about? Never posted there. That must be a different person. Anyway tell ESPN to ban SPAIN too

Comment

@8:09 the image Floyd is bringing doesn't correspond with the TBE he claims to be

@8:38 we didn't expect this Floyd is receiving punches, and that combination!

@8:45 he don't know what to do to deactivate the Pacman he met this night

@9:04 in my opinion Manny Pacquio is winning this fight by a little difference but winning for sure
                Up through minute 8/Mid of Round 3, they're making it seem like Floyd wasn't doing anything.

Which is BS, because Round 1, Manny was tentative by EVERYONE's card; Round 2 Manny got caught with counter rights by EVERYONE's card; Round 3 Manny barely landed.

According to them, end of Round 3/Minute 9, Manny is "barely" winning the fight.

Which is it? Floyd got schooled or Manny didn't try hard enough?

Because Freddie Roach - BTW, Manny's own trainer - seems to think it's the latter. As do many who watched the fight without Holyfield glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Up through minute 8/Mid of Round 3, they're making it seem like Floyd wasn't doing anything.

Which is BS, because Round 1, Manny was tentative by EVERYONE's card; Round 2 Manny got caught with counter rights by EVERYONE's card; Round 3 Manny barely landed.

According to them, end of Round 3/Minute 9, Manny is "barely" winning the fight.

Which is it? Floyd got schooled or Manny didn't try hard enough?

Because Freddie Roach - BTW, Manny's own trainer - seems to think it's the latter. As do many who watched the fight without Holyfield glasses.
                  Lol ask them. There in Spain.

It's the impression they came up while watching it. Even at the end of the video, their are a panel of experts who voiced their opinion of the fight. They all saw Pac winning it. These were boxers, analyst and Olympic boxing trainers. They all saw Pac winning it.

Oh about Roach,

Roach:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

# it's not about what roach thinks. It's what Pac thinks that matters. Pac after all, was the one in the ring. And to this day Pac still believes he won as the rest of the world including Spain saw Pac winning it.

Cheers!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

So relevant lol

No worries kiddo. I've got a beautiful wife. Now back to the program.

Froid fans can't handle the truth.

The truth is out!

The boos is from the MGM grand and the world is still there. They know fraudster lost. If there is someone who needs to redeem himself it's Froid tsk tsk tsk..
                    #SpendingTimeWithYourWifeMatters
                    #PutThatWomanFirstLikeJaheimSaid

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                      #SpendingTimeWithYourWifeMatters
                      #PutThatWomanFirstLikeJaheimSaid
                      Lol I've turned sweet Jones into a marriage Counselor. I'm good bud. No worries. My wife is pampered with my love.

You do know Aaron Pryor is a known cheat right? You should worry about him instead lmao

"Assault In the Ring" was an amazing documentary that people should definetly watch. There's been discussion on many topic with regards to this documentary but the topic i can pull from it is when Luis Resto breaks down and confesses of his knowing of the tampering of his gloves he also reveals that Panama used to mix a drug into his water that ashma patients would use to open their lungs.... Now in Aaron Pryor and Alexis Arguello's first fight there was the su****ion of the water bottled that Panama Lewis asked for before the 14th round when he ask for water but then specifies, "give me the one I mixed"... Then Aaron Pryor comes out rejuvenated and knocks Arguello out like a possessed mad man.

Worry about him. He's got asterisk like Froid does with his IVS. Tsk tsk tsk..
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X