Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely flood will give rematch. More people think pac beat floyd than vice versa

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You truly are delusional.

Oh, Happy May 2nd! The day Mayweather unloaded the raid on the PacRoaches!!!
      I rephrase what you just said.

It is definitely an anniversary!! It's the day an athlete was able to con the sports world in the biggest bank heist in history. As Floyd literally ran for an undeserved 200 million dollars.

Daylight Robbery baby!!

Run Floyd! Run to the nearest exit!!

Oh, by the way, you might think I've forgotten that your count down has expired again. I just didn't feel like making it obvious again, but it is to be said, You ducked my champion Vadrigar's challenge for the nth time you wuzz hahaha!!

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      I'm not letting you get away with this. My challenge will continue to haunt your ass on every page of this thread.
      # VAGINA DOME IS THAT WAY LOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I rephrase what you just said.

It is definitely an anniversary!! It's the day an athlete was able to con the sports world in the biggest bank heist in history. As Floyd literally ran for an undeserved 200 million dollars.

Daylight Robbery baby!!

Run Floyd! Run to the nearest exit!!

Oh, by the way, you might think I've forgotten that your count down has expired again. I just didn't feel like making it obvious again, but it is to be said, You ducked my champion Vadrigar's challenge for the nth time you wuzz hahaha!!

# VAGINA DOME IS THAT WAY LOLOLOL

I forgot to inform you that your countdown has NOT expired. I offered you and your crypt keeper a chance to settle this amongst a jury of our peers in the Thunderdome.

Both of you declined because you are both little bltches.

How does it feel knowing you lost and Manny lost! Happy May Day

Comment

I forgot to inform you that your countdown has NOT expired. I offered you and your crypt keeper a chance to settle this amongst a jury of our peers in the Thunderdome.

Both of you declined because you are both little bltches.

How does it feel knowing you lost and Manny lost! Happy May Day
          lololololol

how many times will me and vadrigar explain to you a simple logic. Going into this thread you are the debunker. Your job is to debunk, which you obviously couldn't as Me and my champion has exposed you lol Bringing me or Vadrigar to your Fl0mo land is not how you get the job done buddy boy. Just give it up. You smell like wet panties.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-18-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

lololololol

how many times will me and vadrigar explain to you a simple logic. Going into this thread you are the debunker. Your job is too debunk, which you obviously couldn't as I and my champion has exposed you lol Bringing me or Vadrigar to your Fl0mo land is not how you get the job done buddy boy. Just give it up. You smell like wet panties.
            How many times do I have to explain to you that you both ran from me when I stepped up.

Bltch.

YOU ACTUALLY CRIED FOR ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE

Comment

How many times do I have to explain to you that you both ran from me when I stepped up.

Bltch.

lololololololol

You can't even comprehend simple logic.

I've given all the chances to get to my level again.

And yet you fuvked up again.

Here's a reminder of how much backlog you have in here, not saying it hasn't expired, it did, but this is where you fuvked up. You can't reach me until you defeat my champion.

Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
              2. Let the ass whopping commence
              3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
              4. Floyd cannot adjust.
              5. Championship rounds 50/50
              6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
              7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-03-2017, 09:32 PM.

Comment

lololololololol

You can't even comrehend simple logic.

I've given all the chances to get to my level again.

And yet you fuvked up again.

Here's a reminder of how much backlog you have in here, not saying it hasn't expired, it did, but this is where you fuvked up.

You can't reach me until you defeat my champion.

HERE'S A BACKLOG OF ME SONNING BOTH OF YOU CLOWNS:

Bwahahaha all you had was screenshots. I already told you why those don't count here:
                Video sent.

Stop telling me to watch a video

AND CALLING HIM YOUR "CHAMPION" IS SOME GAY SHlT. IS THAT WHY YOU WERE BEGGING MEN TO WEAR PINK CLOTHES WITH YOU?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

Comment

• By the way, when are you going to debunk his other videos. Get to work

racist |ˈrāsəst|
                  noun
                  a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another: supremacist.

"White people are supreme. That's White supremacy."
                  --Precise Presenter

"On average as a whole whether it comes to intellect, technology, inventions, building civilizations, society, the white man is superior to the black man. And that’s just a fact that a lot of you have problems dealing with."
                  -- Precise Presenter

Saying that the black man is athletically superior is the very definition of racism.

Saying the white man is intellectually superior to the black man is a fact.

This is the man who is making these videos. I just want you to know who you are supporting. Now look at the evidence and if you wish to discuss based on WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAYS IN THE VIDEO instead of talking about WHAT HE DOESN'T SAY IN THE VIDEO, then let me know.

Comment

• ROFL pac admitted that not even in his dreams he could beat money may, yet you have spoon23 on here making up fake compbuboxs trying to make people believe something that not even pac-roid does.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      ROFL pac admitted that not even in his dreams he could beat money may, yet you have spoon23 on here making up fake compbuboxs trying to make people believe something that not even pac-roid does.
                      What if i told you that i googled images for 'pacroid' and this was near the top of the results page...

Comment

Working...
                      X