Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So now you are ducking his White Supremacy video? Lol

Yup, I thought so. Your author was further exposed.
    Lol the only thing exposed here is your comprehension. Your lack of it. As I said, I'm being generous talking to you. You are not worthy of my time, you've fuvked up so many times already. You should be lucky im giving you an olive branch to reach my level again. You just have to get past my gate keeper first, but off course, we all know, your legendary ducking my champion shows how SHOOK you are.

# VAGINA DOME IS THAT WAY LOLOLOL

Comment

I ain't reading all of that.

But what I do know, it's him that broke the pact by changing the topic.
      You see how much ducking you've become. Your selective thinking is why you can't be in a healthy debate. I cant count anymore how many queer moves you've made. It's quite pathetic i might add, your queer moves leaves a bad stench that lingers for days. Anyway, do you expect me to believe with your negative reputaion and lack of honesty, you think I'll believe you over ADP02? If you really believe you have a case to win. Then should be easy to lay down the rules the right way, the fair way. Unless, you know you are in for a shake down and you know deep inside your going down. Then you need your kangaroo court by your side. Anyway, im watching how much of a joke your kangaroo court is turning out. If you really want this to clear cut and untainted I suggest you overhaul you corrupt system. That is if you are not queer enough for a real challenge with my Boy ADP02, he'll blitz you in a real court for sure, your only chance is your fake ass court lmao

Carry on decieving, conniving, deflector fanboi
      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-03-2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I ain't reading all of that.

But what I do know, it's him that broke the pact by changing the topic.
        I'm not letting you get away with this. My challenge will continue to haunt your ass on every page of this thread.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
        2. Let the ass whopping commence
        3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
        4. Floyd cannot adjust.
        5. Championship rounds 50/50
        6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
        7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Crying? Your the one begging people to mind you lmao, if there isnpne thing Adp02 is guilty about is his too nice to accomodate your kind. Obviously, he thought you are capable of a gentleman's pact, which off course i knew from way before that is impossible in your ******ed world in which you live in. He is only now begginning to see how you took advatange of his trust.

Too many traps laid out in that minefield you created lmao

ShoulderRoll as the presider, Hanzbooger and Elpanda as the council for order are a start of why this Kangaroo court you created is a boobey trap of floyd lickers designed to put ADP02 in the gas chamber lmao

To top it all Zaroku, that ****** who call cheating as a win, and plays with his make believe doll as a true conpanion with Johnny his pet dog to chear him up, is a start of how mentally ******ed your banana court has become. I say, if you really believe in your facts. Reset this nonsense, and be fair with the rules. And for crying out loud, establish your ****in argument if you really want to go through this. Fair game is the name of the game. Exploiting Adp02s honesty and integrity is why your mock court will always be what is a fluke court such as this thread is exposing your hero's fluke win.

Zaroku, part of the jury lmao.. SMDH

Below is a reminder of Zaroku's world LMAO

Nice! IVs for home use will get you amped up for those special nights! Good for you!

Doll? Dude haven't you forgotten? Your the one who's a collecter of all kinds of dolls. Your newest one was the Psycho Mickey Doll you purchased to play with Johnny. The one with the knife remember? Anyway, I bumped into Alexkid again, he told me you have quite a collection of Japanese silicon Dolls. He was quite impressed with the variety of dolls you were able to purchase in Japan. He even showed me a photo of your friend jamming with you with your J poon dolls. Your jap friend looks like a creepy rapist looking guy though, but seems harmless around your dolls, but I hope he's not really creepy lol anyway, those dolls look like you have your hands full buddy. You should give them equal attention. They might revolt against you and do a chucky if you don't hahaha! Damn you can definitely pound those J poons in anyway you like, 3 some, 4 some, 5 some.. the works! That's one perverted world you created Mr. Quixote, looks like I just saw another peek to the doorway to Flowmoism J world lifestyle experience. Well, whatever makes you happy bro.

Enjoy! HAHAHAHA!

This was you playing. I had to cover your face to respect your privacy. Looks like you've been having fun aye hehe!

While this other friend of yours loves modeling your dolls around. He's a true TBE Floyd fan too, but now a days he's more interested with your dolls and it shows hehehe!

ADPO2 agreed to me because I am impartial. The question has been narrowly defined. No slow motion video needed, and no conspiracy theories needed.

Threshold EPO. That's it. Nothing more or less. Go back to your PAC cave and slow motion yourself off to PAC posters, and videos.

You are a freak. I put up Jhonny cuz he is cool, the bear doll was cool, unlike your naked life's size PAC blow up doll.

I take this seriously, and have no opinion on EPO.

I've already posted negatively about Floyd and drugs, so travesty is the guy who might be at a disadvantage. Unlike you, I am not trying to overturn fight results years after the fact.

Off course is what you'll always be kid. Get a job, grow a pair, and stop being such a fool.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 04-03-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            The first 3 names that I read were: HanzGruber then El Panda and then I read Shoulder Roll providing a list of names.

So I'm just saying that there is still that possibility. All I did was agree once I read names that I had no idea if they supported Floyd. Actually Zaroku I know leans with Floyd most of the time but I think that he will be fair.
            I will be impartial. I lean with Floyd when I bet money. I learned after the first Castillo fight that he was gonna get the nod in any close fight. I lost money betting on Castillo.

As far as Floyd goes, all I ever wanted to see was Floyd get ktfo, or knocked down. As far as my money goes, I'll bet Floyd every time. I lost money betting against him.

Spoon23 is obsessed with Manny, feels manny got a raw deal. Whatever. The discussion in the thunder dome is about EPO and threshold testing. I just want to see the best evidence from both sides.

This question, theoretically has nothing to do with Floyd & Manny.

I hope you guys keep it in the thunder dome, it's easier to follow the arguments made and the points that are agreed upon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              You just never got it was my point. You went to a document that had nothing to do with EPO testing and wanted me to answer a question about that?

I even responded to you with enough information that should have made you back out of your statements but you carried on.
              ADPO2 if you would like to recuse me for allegedly leaning towards Floyd, that's fine. I won't be offended.

But, travestyny has more reason to doubt my ability to be impartial.

Additionally, travestyny has narrowed down the question, and decoupled the fight between Floyd and Manny.

EPO Threahold test yes or no? Correct me if I am misunderstanding this very precise question.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 04-03-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Lol the only thing exposed here is your comprehension. Your lack of it. As I said, I'm being generous talking to you. You are not worthy of my time, you've fuvked up so many times already. You should be lucky im giving you an olive branch to reach my level again. You just have to get past my gate keeper first, but off course, we all know, your legendary ducking my champion shows how SHOOK you are.

# VAGINA DOME IS THAT WAY LOLOLOL

Then tell me, why don't you want to address the video? Why don't you want to address the quotations that I gave you? Why are you instead making up your own scenario about what he is saying in the video? You're saying that blacks are intellectually inferior? Is that what you're saying?

I haven't accused you of anything. I showed you the character of the guy you are trumpeting as an unbiased (black) uploader, and every single part of that is false. You know it and I know it. The truth of the matter is that you duck because you are backed into a corner with nowhere to go here. How does it feel, chump?

Comment

You see how much ducking you've become. Your selective thinking is why you can't be in a healthy debate. I cant count anymore how many queer moves you've made. It's quite pathetic i might add, your queer moves leaves a bad stench that lingers for days. Anyway, do you expect me to believe with your negative reputaion and lack of honesty, you think I'll believe you over ADP02? If you really believe you have a case to win. Then should be easy to lay down the rules the right way, the fair way. Unless, you know you are in for a shake down and you know deep inside your going down. Then you need your kangaroo court by your side. Anyway, im watching how much of a joke your kangaroo court is turning out. If you really want this to clear cut and untainted I suggest you overhaul you corrupt system. That is if you are not queer enough for a real challenge with my Boy ADP02, he'll blitz you in a real court for sure, your only chance is your fake ass court lmao

Carry on decieving, conniving, deflector fanboi
                  Your boy ADP02 ducked and deflected the question that he claimed he would answer. Don't believe me? Well you should. You were here for it.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you?
                  Admit you are wrong.
                  Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  SO TO BE CLEAR, its not whether they found EPO, which is naturally produced in the body. Its if they found traceable amounts that they meet a certain criteria. If they have a result that is somewhat ambiguous then it does NOT meet the threshold acceptance criteria!
                  AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A THRESHOLD. LMAOOOO. POST UP THE THRESHOLD. YOU ARE WRONGGGGG.
                  Thanks Spoon.

Yup, Travestyny is the champ when it comes to DEFLECTING.
                  Shut up, bltch. Let's watch you deflect about EPO. I'm waitinggggggg. lmaooo

Get ready to lose all credibility. Step up, son!
                  You said this and I told you that you were wrong. Now you are agreeing that YOU WERE WRONG!!!
                  What? I'm agreeing that I was wrong?

Never happened, you cowardly imbecile. You aren't fooling anyone.

[B]Now stop ducking the question and answer.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?
                  Hmmm, maybe you still do not know about EPO?
                  Here is a definition of Threshold. Got it now? If you still need more info, I will be more than glad to provide it for you ..... see no DUCKING from me.

Threshold: The magnitude or intensity that must be exceeded for a certain reaction, phenomenon, result, or condition to occur or be manifested.
                  DUCKINGGGG!!!!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.
                  EPO: Man, your definition is saying pretty much similar. You see, its not just concentration. There are other parameters!!!

BTW - Yes, I was looking at WADA documents .....
                  Thank you for still blatantly ducking. I'm gonna compile another list of this shlt. Let's try again.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
                  didn't you add HGH as a threshold substance?
                  So, are you ready to answer? Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
                  Man, even with Spoon you are trying to correct his spelling, .....

Yes, YOU'RE da Zzoup Nazi!!!
                  Shouldn't you be admitting that you are wrong about EPO instead of worrying about my critique of Spoon's spelling?

Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?
                  Remember that he is a DEFLECTOR .... so he will deflect what you say!!! Meaning, he will come back!
                  WOWWW. You still going about this deflector thing:

yet you still won't answer my simple question? LMAOOOO

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?

LOOK WHO IS DUCKING and DEFLECTING! LMAOOOO.
                  I see 2 of you in that picture! So you do have a twin!

I always called you "OLD" and "NEW" Travestyny!

I answered you already! I provided a definition of what Threshold is .... seems like you did not get it.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 04-03-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                    Well I guess there's lots of "weird" people who saw the same as you, specially when watching the fight in slow motion and then verifying, when in doubt, to HEAR whether the punch landed or not.

Mayweather Jr. is a master of theatrics and deception. He has perfectly rehearsed stances and poses to make missed punches look like landed ones. But the strange thing is, there's NO PUNCHING SOUND AT ALL when he misses his punches. And many other punches from him which were credited as "landed" by both sold-out parties --judges and Compubox-- landed on Manny's gloves.

On the other hand, unfortunately Manny is exactly the opposite, he has the greatest awkwardness for throwing and landing punches, which makes his LANDED punches look like missed ones, because they are thrown so awkwardly, not to mention so incredibly fast. But the sound doesn't lie, the snapped-back Floyd's face doesn't lie either. All those punches that actually landed clean and made a clear punching sound, that were not credited by the sold-out parties mentioned above, should have made a big difference in the final scoring. So in the end, one fighter (Floyd) ends up with twice as many of the punches he really landed, and Manny ends up with half of his.

Again, neither punching-produced sounds nor slow-motion depicting reality do lie. And of course the excessive cowardly clinching and holding Manny's arms at will and never getting penalized for it, apparently didn't happen either. But hey, only weirdos can see that. Only weirdos use slow motion when in doubt when I guess most people will trust blindly whatever the picked-out by Floyd judges and punch stats providers will say.
                    One if the best comments on this matter . I swear I saw this one on youtube aswell, wondering if it's the same poster. Great insight.
                    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 04-03-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Lol you guys really have a imaginative mind full of conspiracy theories. I won't surprise me at all if you'd think I'm an FBI agent in pursuit in cuffing you ****s for criminaly polluting this thread of your nonsense BS while attempting desperately to save your hero Froid Roid hahaha!

I won't be surprised at all. You guys have wild imagination. Its almost amazing how you guys come up with all these drama hahaha!!
                      wild imagination??

says the clown who thinks pac beat mayweather ROFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X