No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    No. I'm winning 2 - 0. There isn't a time limit. The final judge is Zaroku, but he's been really busy. The thread has about 70 pages in it now, so he is just trying to get simple statements from us to make a decision. I think ADP02 and I both will be happy when it's over. But one of use will be more happy than the other.
    so you are just waiting for the third judge to formally close a won game for you.....

i think you are looking for a sweep 3-0......a shutout....the sweetest victory...

but would you and adp02 do a rematch on a different topic....or say you and spoon 23?

the above would be interesting....i am now with some free time to enjoy nsb again...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      so you are just waiting for the third judge to formally close a won game for you.....

i think you are looking for a sweep 3-0......a shutout....the sweetest victory...

but would you and adp02 do a rematch on a different topic....or say you and spoon 23?

the above would be interesting....i am now with some free time to enjoy nsb again...

Nah, the 3-0 sweep doesn't mean anything to me. I don't think you guys know ADP02 too well. He tries to come across as a nice guy, but he definitely shows his true colors sooner or later. The only reason I'm waiting for the last vote is because if we don't get 3 votes, I know he's just going to say it's not official or some shlt like that.

I've already challenged Spoon to the dome. He refused. It took long enough to get this current thing going, so I don't think there will be any kind of rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Nah, the 3-0 sweep doesn't mean anything to me. I don't think you guys know ADP02 too well. He tries to come across as a nice guy, but he definitely shows his true colors sooner or later. The only reason I'm waiting for the last vote is because if we don't get 3 votes, I know he's just going to say it's not official or some shlt like that.

I've already challenged Spoon to the dome. He refused. It took long enough to get this current thing going, so I don't think there will be any kind of rematch.
        what's that dome thing you are referring in here? how does it work?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          what's that dome thing you are referring in here? how does it work?
          It's just another section of this website. It should be the last option all the way at the bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lol you are still breathing?? I thought I buried you somewhere already hehe!

Dude it's called premonition. Look it up. God gave him a hint he'll lose. Not that I care if it's true, but he has a point he did get cheated so yeah. It must be one powerful being who told him Vegas was all in for his loss.

I also heard from you years back you are not a floyd fan, but yet you've been defending him in here for days and months. That's what I call a closet fl0mo **** hahahaha!!
            not even in his dreams can pac beat money. ROFL and your defending him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              not even in his dreams can pac beat money. ROFL and your defending him.
              Sigh..I guess I have to remind you again..

leave you with a poster's uncanny depiction of your life in this thread bwhahahahaha!!

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
              i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
              Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              I'm not a floyd fan

Embrace your fears. Live your dreams. Stop hiding in a closet. You are a Floyd fan. Embrace it! And stop being raped over and over again.. It's not healthy BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Mariah agrees..

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Happy May 2nd

Comment

Sigh..I guess I have to remind you again..

leave you with a poster's uncanny depiction of your life in this thread bwhahahahaha!!

Embrace your fears. Live your dreams. Stop hiding in a closet. You are a Floyd fan. Embrace it! And stop being raped over and over again.. It's not healthy BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Mariah agrees..

ROFL not even in his dreams can pac beat floyd ROFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Happy May 2nd
                    Oh, I didn't know about that. Thanks for reminding me bud. As you can see this freight train hasn't stopped and still going strong exposing a fraud. 180,000 viewers to date.

This will only get louder and louder hahaha!!

Comment

This will only get louder and louder hahaha!!
                      You truly are delusional.

Oh, Happy May 2nd! The day Mayweather unloaded the raid on the PacRoaches!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X