No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Agreed! Others on this thread can see how delusional & emotionally charged they are.

The poon & coke are the first course, then electroshock therapy!
    is this how you and slip self-medicated for more than 25 years? up to now?

clearly not working....

tell you what... bring along slip with you to muntilupa and mandaluyong...

real quick! pronto!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Thanks 4 the .gif buddy!!!...👍🏾 and 😂 @ these fools!!!...

Comment

• I think this darn ****** spoon actually makes sense. He's probably resilient as fucckk because he sees something wrong with our boxing scoring system today. In that part, I would agree. But even if we incorporate replay today in the scoring system, I just think floyd still edges it, maybe I am a little bias being a floyd fan, but the truth is, the fight is a lot closer than most of the ******s here are saying and they don't appreciate the fact that manny pacquiao did an awesome job in the defensive department, how was he able to keep floyd missing and not land a single solid blow point blank is a marvel --- an incredible feat; people should realize the significance of this because floyd is the most accurate boxer ever but against manny he's just an ordinary fighter out there. If you guys call spade a spade I don't think we'll see this ****** spoon anymore proliferating his usual stuffs. Because a matter of fact, the fight is a lot closer despite the actual result and with replay the evidence is solid, fool-proof and undeniable. If you accept that, then no rebellion spreads anymore, because imho i think spoon is just rebelling, that's all.

The real question is, why not find a way to incorporate replay into this obsolete scoring system, why is everybody just keeping silent about this? You guys are all afraid of change? you still wanna be slave to the boxing bodies manipulation?, I mean, how many more controversial decision should a fighter and we a paying customer should endure? These fighters are into a very dangerous sport and with only one good solid hit their life could be destroyed, they could be paralyzed, or worse, death on the spot, every second of the fight their life is in peril and then you don't give them a fair/objective decision? What crap is this? And this been goin on for what? Just a couple of centuries? We've been riding with these boxing bodies for a long long time fools! LOL

I'm saying once the replay has been incorporated into boxing scoring system, how many controversial decisions would be candidate to decision overturn? It's not that hard to think with so many past controversial decisions.

Let's take a look at these small sample but you may add as you like: All of these fights are candidate for decision overturn once replay is incorporated into scoring system and my favorite fighter pernell whitaker will get his proper justice at long last, pernell should be the the only guy to hand chavez's first legitimate loss, but it didn't happen because there is no replay yet for the scoring to be objective and thus prone to manipulation, which had been the usual routine and modus operandi of this scum of the earth boxing bodies.

Sugar Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns Draw, 1989
        Oscar De La Hoya Defeats Pernell Whitaker, 1997
        Park Si-Hun Defeats Roy Jones Jr., 1988
        Joe Louis Defeats Jersey Joe Walcott, 1947
        Floyd Mayweather Defeats Jose Luis Castillo, 2002
        Tito Trinidad Defeats Oscar De La Hoya, 1999
        Lennox Lewis and Evander Holyfield Draw, 1999
        Pernell Whitaker and Julio Cesar Chavez Draw, 1993
        Timothy Bradley Defeats Manny Pacquiao, 2012
        Sugar Ray Leonard Defeats Marvelous Marvin Hagler, 1987

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
          I think this darn ****** spoon actually makes sense. He's probably resilient as fucckk because he sees something wrong with our boxing scoring system today. In that part, I would agree. But even if we incorporate replay today in the scoring system, I just think floyd still edges it, maybe I am a little bias being a floyd fan, but the truth is, the fight is a lot closer than most of the ******s here are saying and they don't appreciate the fact that manny pacquiao did an awesome job in the defensive department, how was he able to keep floyd missing and not land a single solid blow point blank is a marvel --- an incredible feat; people should realize the significance of this because floyd is the most accurate boxer ever but against manny he's just an ordinary fighter out there. If you guys call spade a spade I don't think we'll see this ****** spoon anymore proliferating his usual stuffs. Because a matter of fact, the fight is a lot closer despite the actual result and with replay the evidence is solid, fool-proof and undeniable. If you accept that, then no rebellion spreads anymore, because imho i think spoon is just rebelling, that's all.

The real question is, why not find a way to incorporate replay into this obsolete scoring system, why is everybody just keeping silent about this? You guys are all afraid of change? you still wanna be slave to the boxing bodies manipulation?, I mean, how many more controversial decision should a fighter and we a paying customer should endure? These fighters are into a very dangerous sport and with only one good solid hit their life could be destroyed, they could be paralyzed, or worse, death on the spot, every second of the fight their life is in peril and then you don't give them a fair/objective decision? What crap is this? And this been goin on for what? Just a couple of centuries? We've been riding with these boxing bodies for a long long time fools! LOL

I'm saying once the replay has been incorporated into boxing scoring system, how many controversial decisions would be candidate to decision overturn? It's not that hard to think with so many past controversial decisions.

Let's take a look at these small sample but you may add as you like: All of these fights are candidate for decision overturn once replay is incorporated into scoring system and my favorite fighter pernell whitaker will get his proper justice at long last, pernell should be the the only guy to hand chavez's first legitimate loss, but it didn't happen because there is no replay yet for the scoring to be objective and thus prone to manipulation, which had been the usual routine and modus operandi of this scum of the earth boxing bodies.

good points....

i think this will not be readily acceptable to the powers that be....

it will be like a hand cuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Slip stream and considerthis are trolling me in my thread..

So I ask.. Why so affected? Why are you guys so angry? Is the truth so hard to bear that you guys want the truth from coming out?

As this video analysis has proven Pacman lost on the cards was far from the truth. Boxing's different than other sports when it comes to scoring. It's on the judges not a touchdown or ball in goal\hoop. If it wasn't for the slow motion We would have never seen pacman get in as much as he did.

In the NBA they need slomotion just to see if a foot is on the 3pt. line even in Tennis and other sports were accuracy is paramount to who deserves the score and in the end the true winner.

In this case Pac was and is the true winner as this video has clearly pointed out.

Cheers!
            The slow motion?? Oh My GAD! The judges at ring side do not watch fights in Slow motion. No instant replay..... None. They make their decisions based on what. The see.

Obviously PAC is faster than the comic book super hero The Flash, and his fights need to me watched in slow motion to be properly score!!!

How many slow mention videos do you have of PAC getting KTFO? Post those too and people might take you mare seriously.

In slow motion, Marquez takes a step back, slips a punch and delivers the KO of the year. In slow motion he hit PAC with a left to the body as PAC fell face down, arms by his hips, face planted and bounced a bit, completely comatose!

From a different slow motion angle you can see PAC stopped dead in his tracks, his head jerks back, and the shock wave ran the length of his spine.

Still LMAO about that one. Marquez made PAC, go "Slipping Into Darkness"!

Stop with selective videos from rounds PAC won!

Ployd beat him. Made it look easy!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              is this how you and slip self-medicated for more than 25 years? up to now?

clearly not working....

tell you what... bring along slip with you to muntilupa and mandaluyong...

real quick! pronto!
              I have already invited him and several others to join me for a deep cultural exchange & go to Manila with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayOne View Post
                Regardless of who everyone thinks won this fight, the loser of this thread is COMPUBOX.
                Yes that's another culprit in this corrupt system of boxing. Compubox is subjective clicking. A man clicks a clicker to give the point he thinks got the punch in. It's inaccuracy and biased clicking can always sway and influenced people's impression of the fight.

They come up with ghost clicking punches, punches that shouldn't be scored and in correlation with bad biased judging. Bam! We have ourselves a fake winner.

In this pic, shows how compubox and judges weren't Nsync of what happened that night. Which obviously Shows how subjective scoring by the judges and the compubox clicker were not in unison of what actually transpired that night.

Were in Floyd again gotten a gifted win as with his fight with Pac.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-30-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post

Good points. Those fights were all questionable and would have benefited if post fight review were in play.

We can also include Pac vs May in the list of questionable calls. as how this video has proven it. Accuracy in any sport is paramount. Especially a sport involves huge betting.

More accuracy should matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Slip stream and considerthis are trolling me in my thread..

So I ask.. Why so affected? Why are you guys so angry? Is the truth so hard to bear that you guys want the truth from coming out?

As this video analysis has proven Pacman lost on the cards was far from the truth. Boxing's different than other sports when it comes to scoring. It's on the judges not a touchdown or ball in goal\hoop. If it wasn't for the slow motion We would have never seen pacman get in as much as he did.

In the NBA they need slomotion just to see if a foot is on the 3pt. line even in Tennis and other sports were accuracy is paramount to who deserves the score and in the end the true winner.

In this case Pac was and is the true winner as this video has clearly pointed out.

Cheers!
                    Lol...so from now on there'll be 10min rest between rounds so the judges can watch it in slomo. There was only 1 winner...check boxrec if you need a reminder.
                    Last edited by Real King Kong; 11-30-2015, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Since spoon cares so much about justice in the sport, I'm sure his full slomo "investigation" into the marquez vs pac 3 robbery will be next on his agenda. We'll all be waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X