Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Thinks He Beat Mayweather, I Didn't Think So

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    **in the Pacquiao locker room after the fight**

Manny: I thot I won de fight

Bob: Shut up Manny...nobody's going to believe you won that damn fight. It wasn't close.

Freddy: Well maybe if he he threw a lil more punches he could gotta knoggout

Bob: Everybody just shut up. This is the plan. We're going to go out there and say he injured his.........shoulder. Yeah that's what we're gonna do.

Manny: I thot I won de fight

Bob: Sure you did Manny. Sure you did.

This **** right here 100%

Let both these old ninjas fade away. Time for some new blood.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i believe after ten rounds floyd sr said floyd was losing so maybe he had it 6-4 and had floyd fighting back to earn a draw best case scenario? either way after the fight he changed his tune and pretended floyd dominated which was the exact opposite of how he felt during the fight. does he not realize we have him on tape and that cameras exist? he's garbage

roach can fall victim to being conditioned just like anyone else. roach believed pac had to go out there and be ferocious and destroy floyd and when pac didn't do that he followed the same narrative that a lot of others did. well i guess floyd won since pac didn't do what we thought he would do.

when you actually pay attention to who landed the clean punches though...don't know how you can say floyd won but that's just my way of scoring a fight. i'm weird!
      Well I guess there's lots of "weird" people who saw the same as you, specially when watching the fight in slow motion and then verifying, when in doubt, to HEAR whether the punch landed or not.

Mayweather Jr. is a master of theatrics and deception. He has perfectly rehearsed stances and poses to make missed punches look like landed ones. But the strange thing is, there's NO PUNCHING SOUND AT ALL when he misses his punches. And many other punches from him which were credited as "landed" by both sold-out parties --judges and Compubox-- landed on Manny's gloves.

On the other hand, unfortunately Manny is exactly the opposite, he has the greatest awkwardness for throwing and landing punches, which makes his LANDED punches look like missed ones, because they are thrown so awkwardly, not to mention so incredibly fast. But the sound doesn't lie, the snapped-back Floyd's face doesn't lie either. All those punches that actually landed clean and made a clear punching sound, that were not credited by the sold-out parties mentioned above, should have made a big difference in the final scoring. So in the end, one fighter (Floyd) ends up with twice as many of the punches he really landed, and Manny ends up with half of his.

Again, neither punching-produced sounds nor slow-motion depicting reality do lie. And of course the excessive cowardly clinching and holding Manny's arms at will and never getting penalized for it, apparently didn't happen either. But hey, only weirdos can see that. Only weirdos use slow motion when in doubt when I guess most people will trust blindly whatever the picked-out by Floyd judges and punch stats providers will say.
      Last edited by sterilizer; 02-15-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
          Well I guess there's lots of "weird" people who saw the same as you, specially when watching the fight in slow motion and then verifying, when in doubt, to HEAR whether the punch landed or not.

Mayweather Jr. is a master of theatrics and deception. He has perfectly rehearsed stances and poses to make missed punches look like landed ones. But the strange thing is, there's NO PUNCHING SOUND AT ALL when he misses his punches. And many other punches from him which were credited as "landed" by both sold-out parties --judges and Compubox-- landed on Manny's gloves.

On the other hand, unfortunately Manny is exactly the opposite, he has the greatest awkwardness for throwing and landing punches, which makes his LANDED punches look like missed ones, because they are thrown so awkwardly, not to mention so incredibly fast. But the sound doesn't lie, the snapped-back Floyd's face doesn't lie either. All those punches that actually landed clean and made a clear punching sound, that were not credited by the sold-out parties mentioned above, should have made a big difference in the final scoring. So in the end, one fighter (Floyd) ends up with twice as many of the punches he really landed, and Manny ends up with half of his.

Again, neither punching-produced sounds nor slow-motion depicting reality do lie. And of course the excessive cowardly clinching and holding Manny's arms at will and never getting penalized for it, apparently didn't happen either. But hey, only weirdos can see that. Only weirdos use slow motion when in doubt when I guess most people will trust blindly whatever the picked-out by Floyd judges and punch stats providers will say.
          If Mayweather lands a punch, and a pact@rd isn't there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            The joke coach roach.

All those Parkinson meds has finally caught up with Roach. He can't do the mitts properly anymore, his hand eye and brain coordination is limited now. No wonder.. Smh

Time to retire roach. Your meds has deluded your fragile mind lol

Listen to Floyd senior.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

roach atg trainer doe

Comment

Still can't believe a grown man can be this devastated over a fight.

Comment

promoting your next fight off of a retired fighter that completely owned pacquiao in the ring. everything is about money

Comment

NEWSFLASH PACMAN: You were fighting Floyd at the MGM in Las Vegas, his home town, under his rules, and primarily promoted by MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS, with that said YOU WERENT GETTING A DECISION PERIOD..

Comment

Who gives a ****..both of these clowns ducked Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      The joke coach roach.

All those Parkinson meds has finally caught up with Roach. He can't do the mitts properly anymore, his hand eye and brain coordination is limited now. No wonder.. Smh

Time to retire roach. Your meds has deluded your fragile mind lol

Listen to Floyd senior.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

How pathetic, making jokes about Parkinsons disease, and thinking it's funny you make me sick. Did you read the part about where he says he thinks Manny lost? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X