No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    DID EITHER ONE OF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE YET?

I'M WAITING...STOP BEING BlTCHES!

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Six videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
    2. Let the ass whopping commence
    3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
    4. Floyd cannot adjust.
    5. Championship rounds 50/50
    6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps

Get to work chump.
    This was the real challenge you clown. Are you going to put me on ignore again? Or are you going to flip flop and reply?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So he gets put on ignore,
    YOU WILL BE PUT ON IGNORE IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE.
    Checkmate son.

Comment

• I'm seeing some hidden messages here.

Can someone tell me if Vardigrar has agreed to be my next victim in the Thunderdome, or is he still being a bltch.

Hmmm...

I been waiting for him to step up...but every time he tries, he steps in shlt. Like this here when he mistakenly admit to not one, but 2 missed shots by Precise Presenter. LMAOOOO..

Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
      still only able to dispute 1 shot.

That's a different shot, you moron!

So now you agree he got 2 shots wrong?????? Lmaoooooooooo!

Comment

I'm seeing some hidden messages here.

Can someone tell me if Vardigrar has agreed to be my next victim in the Thunderdome, or is he still being a bltch.

Hmmm...

I been waiting for him to step up...but every time he tries, he steps in shlt. Like this here when he mistakenly admit to not one, but 2 missed shots by Precise Presenter. LMAOOOO..
        When I said this:

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Still only able to dispute 1 shot. Pac still wins. LMFAO!
        I was referring to the shot in this post:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

LMFAO you're done. You couldn't admit I was only talking about one shot.
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-31-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

I'm seeing some hidden messages here.

Hmmm...

hahahaha

I thought you were going to put me on ignore? You couldn't resist and replied again.

Answer this question: Why do you keep on flip flopping?

Comment

• LMFAO travestyny can't resist clicking "hidden message" and is now deciding whether to reply again. Don't deny it chump, we both know that's what you're doing as I type this post.

Comment

• is spoon23 still claiming pac won? no one listens to his crap except his boyfriend pac-boy. almost story time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                is spoon23 still claiming pac won? no one listens to his crap except his boyfriend pac-boy. almost story time.
                LOLOLOLOLOL

Only you like to think Pac is undefeated that's some good shyit your smoking Missy, but what you should really be asking is, if Floyd is really undefeated??

ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE BAMBAM IS LAME HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  LOLOLOLOLOL

Only you like to think Pac is undefeated that's some good shyit your smoking Missy, but what you should really be asking is, if Floyd is really undefeated??

ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE BAMBAM IS LAME HAHAHAHAHA!
                  182?? why do you keep posting that? is that howmany times you have blown pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    LMFAO travestyny can't resist clicking "hidden message" and is now deciding whether to reply again. Don't deny it chump, we both know that's what you're doing as I type this post.
                    lol now that Travestyny is exposed for doing the lamest thing a poster can do in a forum by ducking someone by putting you in ignore, is a mortal sin in any forum, a disgraceful action of cowardice that is looked down upon by posters everywhere, it truly shows another side of his arsenal of *****ness exposed anew for everyone to see, such as a flip flopper will always be a flip flopper through and through..

Since, you called him out and I caught him blocking you, and now he's in hiding again only shows how ***** this Fl0mo tard is hahaha!

Such that I can see why Flip Floppers are definitely a rare breed. I never knew their are posters in here who are designed to duck. That's pure pussay move. The lamest of lame lol

The more I think about it, the more it just fits like a glove. TravestyNY and Flip FLops are one and the same hahahah!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-01-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• spoon23, i didnt want to have to do this again.

Comment

Working...
                      X