No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry. No can do.

You come in here. It's either you agree of disgree with the thread topic.

Dispute the videos if you dont agree.

If you use other videos make your own thread then. As tangalog said know how to argue. You are suppose to be a vet. It's academic, coming in this thread bring your A game.

Using other videos is fine, but without the thread videos your argument will be null and void.

Step up son! Know how to play.

# I make fl0mos who thought they're dogs whine like poodles hehe

# that is why this is an epic thread
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2016, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You didnt forget the narrator he was very important to you , why didnt you just watch the fight yourself in slow motion why did you need narration and these videos ?

My problem is wasting my time while you leave the rear window open for you to jump out off , I can show he hit Pac more effectively when it counted most but you will say that wasnt effective and this was , back to interpretation again , and what of all the Manny misses there are 100s of them did you score those for to Manny for trying or for Floyd for evading ?
      you can simply say "reloaded can't do it" or "reloaded won't waste his time....etc etc"...

yet you stated "I can show he hit Pac more effectively when it counted most but you will say that wasnt effective"....

now, i challenge you to show round by round when your above statement holds true....

i will not comment on it; i'll just let other nsb members review your output....

that should be no problem for you; as you say, the "world' knows floyd won or something to that effect....go now, buddy...

i am waiting....

Comment

• the biggest fight of his life and ferocious pacman fight like a b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
          the biggest fight of his life and ferocious pacman fight like a b1tch
          this in a nutshell is why people scored the fight for floyd. they came in with preconceived notions of how pac fights(ferocious!) and when he didn't fight like that he automatically lost even though he landed the much claener punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            this in a nutshell is why people scored the fight for floyd. they came in with preconceived notions of how pac fights(ferocious!) and when he didn't fight like that he automatically lost even though he landed the much claener punches.
            genius floyd fans standard for Pac

if he don't knock his opponents out he lose

genius floyd fans standard for floyd.

the fight was so close it could go either way.... always floyd's way.

Comment

• Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
              the biggest fight of his life and ferocious pacman fight like a b1tch
              it was also the biggest fight of floyd's life and how did he fight? certainly more like a "b1tch" than pac with all the holding and bending below the waist in order to stop the action. But since we expected floyd to be boring and cheat he goes unpunished. We put more pressure on pac to make it "exciting" and when it wasn't we punished him by scoring the fight for floyd since he's always boring. last i checked fights weren't scored on whether they were exciting or not. they are scored on who is landing the cleaner punches, has the better defense, etc... who did that in pac-floyd? well pac pretty clearly when you watch it closely.

also did you even watch pacs fights before floyd? i wouldn't say he was very ferocious against rios, algieiri, or bradley. in spots he would explode with a combo but he was very cautious and tactical for the most part. the only difference in the floyd fight is when he went to explode floyd would grab him or bend below the waist(illegal tactics) so he wasn't able to be as effective yet you still blame pac for making it boring. very very strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                genius floyd fans standard for Pac

if he don't knock his opponents out he lose

genius floyd fans standard for floyd.

the fight was so close it could go either way.... always floyd's way.
                Now, now. A lot of non-Floyd fans had Pac losing this fight, too.

Mike Tyson: "It's him, who he is. It's his era. It's his time. When a man's time has come, nothing can stop him. He's in invincible mode now."

Larry Merchant: Pacquaio “let everyone down in this fight”

Robert Garcia: "Mayweather did what he had to do, but I was a little disappointed more in Pacquiao,…I thought he was going to give him a better fight…They didn’t have a gameplan”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Floyd Mayweather did what he had to do to stay undefeated…and that’s boxing smart.”

Carl Froch: 118 - 110 Mayweather

Harold Lederman: 117 - 111 Mayweather

Many others too, but most importantly, the three judges. Will you try to spin each of them as Floyd fans? Impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Now, now. A lot of non-Floyd fans had Pac losing this fight, too.

Mike Tyson: "It's him, who he is. It's his era. It's his time. When a man's time has come, nothing can stop him. He's in invincible mode now."

Larry Merchant: Pacquaio “let everyone down in this fight”

Robert Garcia: "Mayweather did what he had to do, but I was a little disappointed more in Pacquiao,…I thought he was going to give him a better fight…They didn’t have a gameplan”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Floyd Mayweather did what he had to do to stay undefeated…and that’s boxing smart.”

Carl Froch: 118 - 110 Mayweather

Harold Lederman: 117 - 111 Mayweather

Many others too, but most importantly, the three judges. Will you try to spin each of them as Floyd fans? Impossible.
                  refer to post #3017 by daggum...

and try to understand it...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    refer to post #3017 by daggum...

and try to understand it...
                    Sorry, I don't see anything worthy there. The point is everyone scored the fight for Mayweather whether they were fans of his or not, except Holyfield and Skip Bayless. Oh, and Pacroaches, but I thought we would leave this in the realm of people that we know "know **** about boxing." That eliminates Skip Bayless, don't you think?

Do you disagree? If so, please tell me more.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Sorry, I don't see anything worthy there. The point is everyone scored the fight for Mayweather whether they were fans of his or not, except Holyfield and Skip Bayless. Oh, and Pacroaches, but I thought we would leave this in the realm of people that we know "know **** about boxing." That eliminates Skip Bayless, don't you think?

Do you disagree? If so, please tell me more.
                      you gave a copy of NSAC final score card form. the one with red corner won.

there's a printed info on the left side of the document that shows DATE, TIME and from WHERE.

what do you make of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X