Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
    Nope. There's no proof there either
    That's what you wanted to believe. But you can't disprove it up to This day.

# 43000 viewed, 200 plus pages no floyd fan can dispute the factual evidence showing Floyd actually lost that night.

# the truth stings and all you can do is cry about it

Comment

• As i repeat, a mentally handicaped fighter won the fight, easily. The whole world know that Pac won 12-0 against Floyd.

A mentally and physically handicaped fighter with one arm and one leg just beat a roided fighter with hometown judges, refs and public. Pac is the greatest fighter in history.

JMM never beat Pac neither, watch the fight in reverse and youll see Pac got up and won easily.

pwnnneeddd lol

Comment

• Fl0mos are mad.

# 43000000 viewed, 200 000 plus pages no floyd fan can dispute the factual evidence showing Floyd actually lost that night.

# the truth stings and all you can do is cry about it

# I love when Rath is kissing me

# My mental institution is still looking after me since I escaped 2 years a go

Comment

• Here is another factual proof that Pac beat Floyd 12-0 with one hand while being mentally challenged.

Comment

• lol not on a single fl0mos to prove me wrong.

I PWNNNEDDDD THEMMMM

I am so intelligent and incredible.

#202 pages of truth
            #I love to caress Rath
            #I need some counselling

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Wow 200 pages and still going. Floyd must give rematch at anytime because of it .
              Exactly !!

Actually Pac can give a rematch to Floyd since he won the fight. Then Floyd need to fight Khan, Garcia, Thurman, Porter, Bradley and Canelo again. But no, the coward is hiding in retirement.

Fraud and coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                We should continue updating this thread. We need to show the world who really won.
                Exactly,

By bumping this investigation thread about a fight that took place months ago on a boxing website the wholllee worldddddd will have no choice but to ask the decision to be overturned.

Robbery of the millenium.

Keep the good work guys we will make that decision overturned.

# 202 pages of truth
                # Pac fighter of the decade
                # I have a crush on Rath
                # I have huge psychological issues
                # my life is a mess

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Nothing wrong with that video. My video just enhances what's in real time. My detailed video shows punch per round documented shots. Who hit who more per round. It's a detailed representation of all the punch connected made per round.

It's who deservingly connected that night. And as video evidences suggests. Pac did connect more.

# sweet science is about who connects more in the ring and who commands the center of the ring. And all that points to the Pacman.
                  Your video is EDITED so it cannot tell the whole story , its a biased chop shop created by a Manny fan Floyd hater .

This video is the complete full fight it is the only real PROOF there is .

Play it in slow motion as many times as you like
                  same result every time .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Your video is EDITED so it cannot tell the whole story , its a biased chop shop
                    You wish it was edited, but everyone knows it isn't.

Time is marked at the bottom right part of the video. 3minute of every round is represented in all those videos, every second of every round is well documented in those vids.

# you just can't dispute how much punches Floyd had to receive that night was painfully obvious he was heavily marked and received too many blows from an Asian midget

# nothing was chopped or spliced in those videos. All landed punches by both parties are well documented in those videos

# and you still can't defend your fraud hero for the millionth post you made in here

#undisputed epic thread

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Your video is EDITED so it cannot tell the whole story , its a biased chop shop created by a Manny fan Floyd hater .

This video is the complete full fight it is the only real PROOF there is .

Play it in slow motion as many times as you like
                      same result every time .

looll look at the little angry fl0mo.

I can feel the desperation growing in you.

# Cant handle the truth

# Best thread in the universe

# Floyd is 48-1

# I miss Rath

# My life has no meaning

# Im the worst poster on this site

Comment

Working...
                      X