No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Men are talking you need to go out to play .
    I am playing. Watching you sounding ******ed is so much fun hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I am playing. Watching you sounding ******ed is so much fun hahaha
      We have already established what a great loser you are no need to gloat about it .

Comment

Lets establish a few ground rules first concerning the videos .

Is a miss ever counted , is a hit ever dismissed ?

How much contact is required to be hit or miss ?

And what is the criteria that says that scored and that didnt ?

If Im chasing rainbows I need to know which rainbows Im looking for .
        Response in blue:

Firstly, i am amazed that someone like you, a veteran nsb poster would ask such questions; anyway...

Is a miss ever counted nope, is a hit ever dismissed ? yes, low blows; illegal blows, blows that hit only gloves etc etc,,you should know these..

How much contact is required to be hit or miss ? clean punches is more, through punches count but not forearms or elbows...a miss is a miss...

And what is the criteria that says that scored and that didnt ? refer to above..

If Im chasing rainbows I need to know which rainbows Im looking for . if that be the case, follow your rainbow...just be objective

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          Response in blue:

Firstly, i am amazed that someone like you, a veteran nsb poster would ask such questions; anyway...

Is a miss ever counted nope, is a hit ever dismissed ? yes, low blows; illegal blows, blows that hit only gloves etc etc,,you should know these..

How much contact is required to be hit or miss ? clean punches is more, through punches count but not forearms or elbows...a miss is a miss...

And what is the criteria that says that scored and that didnt ? refer to above..

If Im chasing rainbows I need to know which rainbows Im looking for . if that be the case, follow your rainbow...just be objective
          I know how to score boxing Im trying to grasp the concept of what the video is trying count as a score , from what I seen the narrator is deciding what counts what doesnt count .

I also need to know what was the original copy of the fight was the videos made from , I will analyze them against another version of the fight shot from another camera angle .

My time to go off for dinner now

Comment

I know how to score boxing Im trying to grasp the concept of what the video is trying count as a score , from what I seen the narrator is deciding what counts what doesnt count .

I also need to know what was the original copy of the fight was the videos made from , I will analyze them against another version of the fight shot from another camera angle .

My time to go off for dinner now
            forget the narrator, buddy....

do what you must to present your case....

i am a reasonable guy...

some may read me as too pro pac...but that is far from reality...

if you can show round by round floyd hit pac more and effectively...

then you are the man! not the judges! not the fight commentators, not harold or max, not spoon!

Comment

Response in blue:

The gauntlet has been thrown to Reloaded. I veteran NSB member questioned in his ability to score a boxing match.

Does he know how to time stamp his argument? Does he know what to look at?

Will he deliver? or again sink in the abyss of delusion. Stay tuned.

Comment

forget the narrator, buddy....

do what you must to present your case....

i am a reasonable guy...

some may read me as too pro pac...but that is far from reality...

if you can show round by round floyd hit pac more and effectively...

then you are the man! not the judges! not the fight commentators, not harold or max, not spoon!
                You didnt forget the narrator he was very important to you , why didnt you just watch the fight yourself in slow motion why did you need narration and these videos ?

My problem is wasting my time while you leave the rear window open for you to jump out off , I can show he hit Pac more effectively when it counted most but you will say that wasnt effective and this was , back to interpretation again , and what of all the Manny misses there are 100s of them did you score those for to Manny for trying or for Floyd for evading ?

Comment

The gauntlet has been thrown to Reloaded. I veteran NSB member questioned in his ability to score a boxing match.

Does he know how to time stamp his argument? Does he know what to look at?

Will he deliver? or again sink in the abyss of delusion. Stay tuned.
                  I wont even be using your videos , I will use others thats if I can be bothered doing it , but off course if you want to bet $200 US whether I can prove you wrong or not I would then do it for sure , but to spend hrs and hrs gathering a lot of footage slowing it down showing all different angles from different videos etc just for you to run off ,thats not very appealing .

Comment

I wont even be using your videos , I will use others thats if I can be bothered doing it , but off course if you want to bet $200 US whether I can prove you wrong or not I would then do it for sure , but to spend hrs and hrs gathering a lot of footage slowing it down showing all different angles from different videos etc just for you to run off ,thats not very appealing .
                    Sorry that is not allowed in here.

You go in here. You dispute the videos in anyway you want. That's how you win an argument. You dispute the video if you think it's false.

Prove the video wrong. You can add other videos if you want. But you need the thread videos if you want to be heard.

After all, this is a thread about those videos. Don't **** block again. This is your opportunity to shine bud.

You're a NSB vet. Act like one.

Comment

Sorry that is not allowed in here.

You go in here. You dispute the videos in anyway you want. That's how you win an argument. You dispute the video if you think it's false.

Prove the video wrong. You can add other videos if you want. But you need the thread videos if you want to be heard.

After all, this is a thread about those videos. Don't **** block again. This is your opportunity to shine bud.

You're a NSB vet. Act like one.
                      I can dispute your videos any way that proves the point Ive done that all the way through , thats the thing you have been beat all the way by lots of posters and you ignore it and want to write your own rule book , then you bump the thread again the next day like nothing happened , this thread is a big joke now and nothing more that a monument for cry baby losers .

A simple test will prove everybody is sick to death of this thread , you dont bump it for 5 days and its gone , but like all proof you ignore it .

Comment

Working...
                      X