Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was praying you guys, PAC a maniacs moved on.... But nope... Not at all.

Floyd destroyed your lives. PAC is your walk on water savior.

Time stopped 2 times for you so called boxing fans, when JMM put PAC to sleep, and when Floyd out boxed him.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 01-31-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Was praying you guys maniacs moved on.... But nope... Not at all.

Floyd destroyed your lives. PAC is your walk on wTer savior.

Time stopped 2 times for you so called boxing fans, when JMM put PAC to sleep, and when Floyd out boxed him.
      Its funny though that Floyd fans do not come back with solid evidence to show us how Floyd won the fight. Maybe they fell asleep trying to find good moments from Floyd's perspective.

Actually, Booogieman tried that with me but came up short when we analyzed round 3. Then he said I was cheating/tricking him or something like that even though I explained to him every gif that I presented.

When analyzing, even Floyd fans began realizing that many of Floyd's connects were actually not a clean connect and some never connected because Manny managed to block the "tap" thrown by Floyd.

Watch other fights. Even Vegas judges never count "taps" like they do for Floyd. Remove those "taps" from Floyd then for the most part, all you are left with is hugs, bending below the waist, head-locks, elbows, sucker punches,......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Its funny though that Floyd fans do not come back with solid evidence to show us how Floyd won the fight. Maybe they fell asleep trying to find good moments from Floyd's perspective.

Actually, Booogieman tried that with me but came up short when we analyzed round 3. Then he said I was cheating/tricking him or something like that even though I explained to him every gif that I presented.

When analyzing, even Floyd fans began realizing that many of Floyd's connects were actually not a clean connect and some never connected because Manny managed to block the "tap" thrown by Floyd.

Watch other fights. Even Vegas judges never count "taps" like they do for Floyd. Remove those "taps" from Floyd then for the most part, all you are left with is hugs, bending below the waist, head-locks, elbows, sucker punches,......
        So let's apply slow motion and post fight analysis to each and every fight. PAC vs Marquez 2 & 3... So many fights to apply the new judging criteria to. Can't wait. Actually, we may not need judges or refs, since disgruntled fans see what they want to see...

The judgues saw what they saw, they judge in real time, agreed?? It is part of boxing. Whether or not you agree with it is another thing, agreed? Officially PAC lost. That is what history has recorded.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 01-31-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Still rustles your jimmies doesnt it ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post

There are disputed rounds, honestly, did PAC win 4, 3 or 2 rounds. That is actually a real dispute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              There are disputed rounds, honestly, did PAC win 4, 3 or 2 rounds. That is actually a real dispute.
              I gave pac 2-3 rounds. 4 is arguable.

Comment

I gave pac 2-3 rounds. 4 is arguable.
                For the pactIznards, those 2- 3 rounds you gave PAC, did you watch them in high def, with Filipino commentary?

Comment

• I dont know if its me or what but that clearly wasnt the same Pac that beat DLH/Hatton/Cotto/Marquez...Once the whole steroid talk started up and he became all religious it was all down hill for him. I am not a fan of PBF, I dont hate him but im not a fan of his either, but I think giving Pac 3 rounds..is being generous.

Comment

First of all, I said "for the most part".

So all you can muster up is a gif of Floyd going for Manny's injured shoulder ..... all it proves is that Floyd knew about Manny's shoulder injury.

The still shot, is just a still shot and looks like one of Floyd's "taps". Lets see it as a gif.

Manny had Floyd doing the one legged stanky but nice try.

Last edited by ADP02; 01-30-2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• "Now I see why he's (Manny) one of the guys at the pinnacle of the sport of boxing" - FMJ

# still waiting for real arguments from floyd fans to dispute thread.

# to this day, 200 plus pages, 45,000 viewed still not a single fl0mo soul can disputed solid video evidence. Only shows who truly won it.

8-4 Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X