No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    never in the history of boxing did they mistakenly put blue corner score to red corner never. prove me wrong

now the ball is in your court.

i know you love balls so please prove me wrong.
    Many times throughout the history of boxing clerical errors have been made on the scorecards resulting in the wrong corners being assigned to the fighters.

Prove me wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Many times throughout the history of boxing clerical errors have been made on the scorecards resulting in the wrong corners being assigned to the fighters.

Prove me wrong
      and i bet you can not even mentioned one of this many times that you said had happened besides may 2nd.

being assigned wrong corner is a lot different than announcing the wrong corner as the winner.

prove me wrong.

why are you dancing?

Comment

you know you're a cool guy when people post this about you
        sucio is a beaten man, and there's nothing cool about a beaten man's word.

Comment

sucio is a beaten man, and there's nothing cool about a beaten man's word.
          So much anger in sucio

Beaten man is Mildly putting it Rath hehe..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            So much anger in sucio

Beaten man is Mildly putting it Rath hehe..
            how about humiliated and scorned LOL

what i found interesting is considerthis, another humiliated man would even team up with sucio.

well "same feathers" will not be coined if not for this two posters

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Pay me my time to edit the fight down and I will prove Floyd won the fight in slow motion , a paypal payment can be set up , I think $200 will cover the time in creating the video , if I can not prove Floyd won I will refund your money let the guys in here decide , time to step up and back your BS up .
              Lol why would I pay you?

And why would I pay you to 'edit' a biased slowmo video that you made

Lastly, you don't have to waste time making a video buddy.

All you have to do is dispute it.. That's all there is too it.

# last time I checked it's now 160 plus pages, 37,000 viewers not a single Floyd fan can dispute it.

# since the truth is out.

# Floyd lost no need to 'edit' Reloaded lmao

# Fl0mos and their logic. Hilarious

# 200 dollars hahaha
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-22-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

how about humiliated and scorned LOL

what i found interesting is considerthis, another humiliated man would even team up with sucio.

well "same feathers" will not be coined if not for this two posters
                you poor guys lol
                rathspoon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Pay me my time to edit the fight down and I will prove Floyd won the fight in slow motion , a paypal payment can be set up , I think $200 will cover the time in creating the video , if I can not prove Floyd won I will refund your money let the guys in here decide , time to step up and back your BS up .
                  a diehard genius floyd fan wanting to get paid to try to support and vindicate his idol?

that's strange!

genius floyd fan and his logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Lol why would I pay you?

And why would I pay you to 'edit' a biased slowmo video that you made

Lastly, you don't have to waste time making a video buddy.

All you have to do is dispute it.. That's all there is too it.

# last time I checked it's now 160 plus pages, 37,000 viewers not a single Floyd fan can dispute it.

# since the truth is out.

# Floyd lost

# Fl0mos and their logic. Hilarious
                    Hmmm...biased slowmo video, you don't say? Lol...what an idiot...you just **** all over your thread

Comment

Hmmm...biased slowmo video, you don't say? Lol...what an idiot...you just **** all over your thread
                      Biased?

Then dispute it rather than waste your time writing nonsense in here lmao

# oh yeah coz it isn't

Comment

Working...
                      X